Camillion Event Rentals

Woodbridge, VA View map

Camillion Event Rentals is a wedding event rental company based in Woodbridge, Virginia. This boutique rental company offers various specialty linens and tabletop décor. Some of their top-tier items include the rosette and sequin tablecloths, Throne chairs for the bride and groom and tall cluster centerpieces. They offer a variety of colors, themes and styles in their centerpieces. Owner and operator Cami is known for exceeding her client’s expectations, offering consultations and flawless service. Though based in Virginia, the company offers its services to the Washington metropolitan area.

Camillion Event Rentals offers delivery services as well as setup and cleanup. A list of their event items include:

• Altar/arch
  • Vases
  • Linens
  • Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup

What event items are available?

Altar/Arch
Decor
Drapery
Mandaps
Vases

What food and beverage items are available?

Linens

What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals?

$200

What is the starting price for chairs?

$25

What is the starting price for 12x12 ft dance floors?

$104

Gianni Getting married on 12/16/2022

5stars vendor

I would truly recommend! Made our day
  • Tamika
    Tamika Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing service and event specialist!

Cami was amazing to work with. She walked me through all of my potential needs and made recommendations for my wedding. I initially went to her for table linens because no other vendor had the exact color I was looking for and for a reasonable price. Cami' prices are extremely reasonable and she basically saved the day! There were some last minute things I needed and she worked with me (quickly) to ensure I had everything I needed. I highly recommend Cami as a vendor.
  • Ayanna
    Ayanna R. Married on 04/11/2019

Magical Experience

I loved every idea presented by Cami! I gave her general ideas and she turned my ideas into a magical masterpiece that far exceeded my expectations! I will definitely be working with this company again for future events!

New York/Washington's Best Musicians, Photo & Video New York/Washington's Best Musicians, Photo & Video Wedding Bands

They are the best planners - organized, friendly, always go the extra mile for their clients. We offer the clients of our preferred planners a 10% designer’s discount off our services - photography $750, videography $500, dance bands $1500 + Hire them, you won’t regret it. Best regards, David Fletcher New York - Washington’s Best Musicians, Photo & Video

Woodbridge, VA, 22191
Location of (Camillion Event Rentals)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding