Camillion Event Rentals Reviews

Camillion Event Rentals 3
Camillion Event Rentals 4
  • Katrina

Katrina · Married on 10/11/2018

We wish we could give Cami more than 5 stars!

We’re extremely happy with the design services provided by Cami on our wedding day! Months before our wedding, we discussed the designs with Cami in several conversations. Because I myself was planning our wedding, I had many detailed questions and creative ideas in mind. Cami exceeded our expectations with her professionalism and design skills. Leading up to our wedding day, she offered very helpful suggestions to make our day special for an outside ceremony and ballroom reception. On our wedding day, we can say without a doubt that we were especially pleased that our sweetheart table backdrop design was so elegant. Because of the rain, the sweetheart table backdrop was used as a backdrop for our ceremony. What a lifesaver! We had planned for the Occoquan River to be the backdrop for our ceremony. We didn’t skip a beat when we moved the ceremony inside. We received so many compliments! We wish we could give Cami more than 5 stars!

Best,
    Katrina and Kevin Johnson

Camillion Event Rentals 5
    Camillion Event Rentals 6
    Camillion Event Rentals 7
    Camillion Event Rentals 8
  • Helena

Helena · Married on 09/02/2018

Cami was so easy to work with. We did a lot of our communicating through weddingwire/emails which was perfect with my busy work schedule and for sending pictures. She was very accommodating and it made the process so easy by responding right away, sending lots of pictures, as well as setting up and breaking down. All of the decor she set up for us was beautiful. Thanks, Cami!

Stephanie · Married on 06/17/2018

Cami was amazing - we changed our order four or five times, and she was incredibly helpful. She also set up a viewing time to see the linens and visualize our plan. She dropped everything off and everything was perfect.

Lindsey · Married on 06/16/2018

Everything I expected and more. Cami was super flexible and reliable. Our chairs were delivered several days in advance and picked up the night of the wedding. Perfect!

Renita · Married on 09/08/2017

Working with Cami was the best! She super exceeded my expectations and her prices are the most reasonable in the business! I have gotten so many request for her information and I will be using her again! She made my vision for my wedding come to life

Renita Springs

Tyrika · Married on 09/02/2017

Cami was absolutely the perfect choice for decorations. We had at least two meetings to discuss my ideas and take measurements. Even in the last minute disasters she still followed through to ensure our wedding was perfect, down to texting me with different ideas to substitute with once we found out we couldn't get the curly willow chair backs due to hurricane Harvey. Overall I am super ecstatic with how everything turned out and we will definitely be recommending camillion events to everyone we know. Thanks Cami!!!!

Amber · Married on 07/30/2017

Camillion Event Rentals did an amazing job from start to finish. Professional and stunning options to choose from. So helpful, I couldn't be more satisfied. My wedding looked absolutely beautiful due to Camillion Event Rentals. My husband and I can't wait to use Camillion Event Rentals for our future celebrations.

Joanna · Married on 09/03/2016

Camillion events had exactly what I needed for the right price. They were lower than many other vendors in the area, but quality of the rental items was on par with the more expensive place. Setup and delivery were also flawless. Plus if Cami doesn't have something she will try to find it for you. Service was customized and exceptional.

I found Cami's website online when looking for the petal table cloths that are so expensive to rent for our daughter's wedding. She rented them for remarkably less, but I had to rent at least 3, which I needed 5, so that was not a problem. She is in Virginia, and I am in Oklahoma, and I was a little worried about that. She was extremely professional and the table cloths were beautiful, prettier than the picture. They arrived right on time, were PERFECT, and she provided a return shipping label that I used on the same box they came in to return them. I thought her operation and tablecloths were fabulous!!

Best rates in NOVA and awesome service. I have already recommended her to all my friends who are getting married.

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/09/2011

Cami was the best!!! Due to such amazing reviews from previous brides, I decided to use Cami's service and I am very glad I did. She is very professional and accommodating. She honestly put together a beautiful backdrop for my ceremony (which we also used during the reception behind our sweetheart table) in a short amount of time. I truly appreciate her time and efforts for the backdrop under a short notice. Cami went above and beyond with what we expected. She put an extra touch to the backdrop which was a beautiful surprise. The process from the initial meeting to the end of my wedding day was stress free which made my life much easier lol. I would recommend her to everyone and anyone. You will not be disappointed. =]

Thanks again!!!

Donna · Married on 06/11/2011

Cami was so helpfull with her suggestions and advice. She has very reasonable prices, professional at what she does best. Great wedding
    planner. Great prices on chair covers and sashes. I was very pleased
    with her assistance and guidence.

Cendy · Married on 07/31/2010

Cami was a lifesaver!!!
    We had initially contracted another event planner before we met Cami but that person failed to complete our desired theme. In the mist of everything, we met Cami in person just 2weeks prior to our event and we KNEW she was capable of taking over our event. Cami served as our event planner and coordinator. Not only was she able to exceed our expectations but she also was able to work with our budget. My husband and I have received so many compliments on our decorations from our families and friends. The flower centerpieces were breathtaking and her recommendations made our venue look flawless.

Thank you so much Camillion Events for making our day perfect!

Mr.& Mrs. Muguerza

• yammies

Mariam · Married on 07/24/2010

Cami was terrific and the rental items were beautiful! I rented ivory and champagne pintuck overlays and tablecloths, and they were fantastic.

I met with Cami right in my own neighborhood to view samples a week before the wedding, and took them with me to the hotel so I could get a full picture of the table setting. Then Cami dropped off the rest directly to the hotel (in DC) the day before the event. She could not have been more accommodating!

For the cake pedestal, I emailed her a pic of what I was looking for, and she emailed back what she could offer, which was a similar looking silver-plated pedestal, for a reasonable price.

The overlays were a big hit (even my dad commented on them) and well worth the rental price, as the white china just popped on the champagne. If I had gone with the hotel's white linens, all you would have seen was a big white blur. Believe me, spend a couple hundred dollars and get the linens. You may not notice the difference that night (because it goes by so fast!), but you will certainly notice in your photos!

Also, the 85" square overlays on 6' rounds were perfect. There's no need to get the full tablecloth, if you're on a budget like me, since the chairs block the bottom half anyway.

Thanks again Cami!

Cathy · Married on 06/15/2006

Camillion Events did an excellent job helping me plan my wedding. It turn out to be more beautiful than I imagine. They helped me find the place, the caterers, etc. and thought of things that did not occur to me (like restrooms for an outdoor event, very important). I had a outdoor wedding reception. What I thought was the best part is that I did not have the stress of most brides who planned and did everything themselves. Camillion Events was there to oversee that everything went smoothly and all I had to do is enjoy my wedding. My wedding was exactly want I wanted, Camillion Events worked with me and were flexible. I highly recommend Camillion Events for any future bride.

Stacy · Married on 06/01/2013

I ordered petal tablecloths which I had a hard time finding locally and I was very pleased that Camillion Events had them available to rent and would ship them to me. Cami sent me a sample of the fabric and we set up the delivery of the tablecloths to be right before my wedding. Even though the mailman didn't leave the package and I ended up having to go pick it up at the post office, it all turned out well in the end! The tablecloths were beautiful and Cami was a pleasure to work with throughout the entire process! I would definitely rent the product and work with Cami again! Thanks so much for helping to add that special touch to our wedding!

Amanda · Married on 03/31/2012

3.5

Cami was wonderful to work with. She is supportive and knowledgeable, but also laid back and fun to work with. She kept us on track for everything we needed to do for the wedding, and helped us stay within our budget. She also helped us brainstorm ideas for decor to really make our wedding look good. She found us a great deal on a caterer, and her secondary business as a renter allowed us to save money on rentals. As well as being helpful throughout our planning process, she was indispensable the day of. She and her team set up the reception completely, and helped run the ceremony so everything went smoothly. We couldn't have done it without her.