918 Zimmer Ln $61, McKeesport, PA 15135 Map · Phone number

About Cameron Entertainment

Every wedding is and should be unique. There are many items that have become tradition, but the selection, inclusion, and execution method is completely up to you the client during the planning process.

My name is Cameron Sczerba, I pride myself on working with my clients to provide a stunning, custom planned evening of entertainment that reflects your taste, wishes and desires. Everyone is different, why does a wedding reception have to be the same as every other attended?

Contact me and we can discuss how your wedding can be completely custom. I can provide sights and sounds from the traditional classic elegant ball room evening, to the hype out of this world night club experience, and everything in between. The choice is yours.

I only book one event per weekend, as your event is my highest priority. It may take myself and staff countless hours to setup, prepare, and execute your vision. Dates are filling fast don't miss out on your chance to hire a truly electric entertainer.

Follow Cameron Entertainment on

Couple dancing
5946c38f6a828bff 1453160570297 02

5 Reviews for Cameron Entertainment

Erin · Married on 10/27/2012

I could not have been more pleased with the service we received from Cameron Entertainment at our wedding this past October. Not only did his musical savvy and know how provide for a packed dance floor the entire night, his gorgeous uplighting turned my wedding from a little on the drab side to a gorgeous wonderland of color. His professionalism and dedication to his craft and to his customers is beyond measure. I can truly not say enough good things about he and his assistant. The look of their set up was modern and eye catching. He kept my guests entertained and was an amazing emcee. Cameron Entertainment is the full package and you need look no further for Pittsburgh's best DJ.

Sent on 01/20/2013

Dana · Married on 06/04/2011

Cameron Entertainment provides professional wedding services with flexibility and personality. Cameron met with us months ahead and provided us with details on the options he can provide, for example, uplighting to set the mood of the evening. He also provided us with a very comprehensive list of songs that are traditional for parts of the reception, such as the Bridal Dance and Father/Daughter dance, and allowed us ample time to plan out the music for the reception. Cameron has a website that can be used by the couple to update music selections, and this made it very easy for us to keep track of our choices and communicate. He also provides flexibility, from those who do not wish to specify all their reception music, to those who are control freaks (like me!) and have to decide every song played. Cameron stayed true to my requests, and talked with me about changes, if needed. He also asked details of the hall set up, and also offered to go with us to look at it to talk through his equipment set up. The team of Cameron and his wife were great on our wedding day; we didn't have to worry about anything; they kept the party moving along the entire night. I was so glad to see that the dance floor was packed the whole time. He was also very accomodating to some special requests we had, such as my singing a song to my husband. It was a surprise, and we worked it out without my husband finding out. :) I would highly recommend Cameron Entertainment, and my husband's sister has decided to use his services for her wedding as well.

Sent on 03/30/2012

Holly · Married on 09/24/2011

Fantastic DJ! My husband and I chose literally every song for cocktail hour and the dinner music and he was able to locate all the songs to play exactly what we wanted. We suggested some of the dancing music and he played his own selections as well that matched up nicely with our taste in music. Very accommodating and friendly, attentive to our needs during the reception but not in-your-face. Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/13/2011

Cameron Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 799.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1199
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 300
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    Karaoke
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Disco Ball
    Flat Screen
    Photobooth
    Projector

• 918 Zimmer Ln $61 McKeesport, 15135 See on map
    Location of (Cameron Entertainment)