Cranberry Twp, PA 16066 Map · Phone number

b452f7e5a05458c1 1523379686 e8a8460854dbcc09 1523379683124 3 Pittsburgh Cranber
6de2726955ceacf9 1523379686 39acb523b37936c2 1523379686 ce08701cc8b840da 152337

6 Reviews for Booch-X Entertainment

Kristen · Married on 05/16/2015

I can't say enough good things about Mark. He is so helpful and so nice. I had met with a different DJ prior to Mark. The other guy was a total slimeball. He passed me off on a coworker since I wasn't interested in upgrading to his fancy light package. My venue didn't need all the uplighting this guy wanted to sell me. AND, I wanted a DJ! Anyway, I met with Mark and felt right at ease. There was no pressure. He had worked with my venue and my venue coordinator before, so I had a good feeling about it. It also helped that I had seen Mark in action at another wedding. He did music for our ceremony and reception. He also does an amazing job of keeping things flowing and keeping you on track - something I needed. One of my guests later told me, that they requested a song that he didn't have, only to hear it a few minutes later.
    I recently attended a friend's wedding and it only reinforced to me just how great a job Mark did. The other great thing is how affordable he is. We did not have a big budget and tried to keep costs down where we could without sacrificing too much. Mark really was a great value. I highly recommend.

Sent on 08/19/2015

Tina · Married on 05/24/2014

Mark was a great D.J. He was very accommodating and helpful when we met with him before the wedding. He kept us on schedule and he was okay with getting the personal music that my husband and I wanted for our ceremony. For the reception he made sure to play everything that I had on my playlist as well as not playing songs I asked not be played. When one of my bridesmaids asked for a song he didn't have he downloaded it at the reception and played it for us. We couldn't have asked for a better D.J. for making our wedding the most amazing day of our lives.

Sent on 07/07/2014

Stephanie · Married on 07/30/2011

Mark was a wonderful DJ! He helped to make the night run very smoothly and kept us on track when we would be running behind a little bit. The music he played was awesome and our guests had a great time. There were always people dancing! Also, he was dressed very professionally. We would definitely recommend Mark to other brides and grooms out there!

Sent on 08/08/2011

Booch-X Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 895.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 895.00
  • What services do you offer? Liability Insurance

• Magic Moments Disc Jockey Service
    Magic Moments Disc Jockey Service Wedding DJs

Mark is one of our go-to dj's when we are booked and ALWAYS provides a perfect wedding reception. Not only is he a great guy but he is also an incredibly talented disc jockey. He has professional equipment and knows how to get the crowd up on their feet and onto the dance floor!

• Cranberry Twp, 16066 See on map