Metairie, LA 70003 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Meet the Team

About Camellia Memories LLC

Camellia Memories is a full custom and semi-custom invitation design service located in Metairie, LA. Your wedding invitations are the first part of your guests’ experience. Not only should they reflect your personal style—they should also excite your guests for an amazing night like only you can promise.

Owner and lead designer, Megan Kattengell, began Camellia Memories when she could not find wedding invitations that perfectly fit her style. After designing her own invitations, Megan wanted to offer other couples the option of custom wedding stationery. Her style is classic and whimsical, but above all emphasizes the couple’s personal twists.

Two Design Tracks:

Custom Design Service–If you select this track, Camellia Memories will create for you an original, one-of-a-kind stationery ensemble. The process begins with a consultation and gathering inspiration that fits the vibe of your personality and wedding. Then through a multi-touch point design process, Camellia Memories will work with you to create the wedding stationery of your dreams. Your final invitations will be unique to you. No one else will ever share your design.

Camellia’s Wedding Collections–With this track, you may select one of Camellia Memories’ pre-designed wedding suites that features its signature pastel drawings. Pastel art is a medium that uses soft, chalky pigments to create bright and romantic illustrations. This is a great option for those looking for a smaller time and financial investment. You will still receive one-on-one guidance, but without the commitment of completely custom design.

• Woman-owned
Follow Camellia Memories LLC on
camellia suite3 51 1962723 160873866989143
camellia suite3 51 1962723 160873866989143

3 Reviews for Camellia Memories LLC

• Madushani

Madushani W. · Getting married on 05/01/2023

Expectations Exceeded with Zero Stress!

My fiancé and I are so thankful to Megan Bates from Camellia Memories for her design work with our wedding invitations and announcements. I was immediately impressed with how organized everything was. She used our initial virtual consult to discuss what we desired for our invitations (simple, daisies, not necessarily trendy) and also provided us with what to expect in return: overview of the process, a rough timeline based on our own response time and involvement, and an estimate for costs. That first meeting was also used to discuss various types of stationary, fonts, colors, and different accessories for the invites themselves. The process was made especially painless because my fiancé and I did not want to be overwhelmed with infinite options, and Megan did a fantastic job of providing us a smaller selection to choose from based on our tastes and overall wishes for the look of our invites. After this meeting, there were a handful of email exchanges to review various design drafts before final proofing and shipping. I especially appreciated how Megan took the time to assemble the invitations herself! She made the process too easy, and during a pandemic and with working 60+ hours/week, I was so grateful! The invitations came out beautiful and exceeded our expectations. I would highly recommend Camellia Memories for quality product and superb customer service. I was very pleased throughout our interactions, and the entire process was zero stress thanks to her!

Sent on 12/27/2020

Camellia Memories LLC's reply:

Thank you so much, Madushani! I'm so happy that the process was simple and stress-free for you! We always aim to make our design process as easy as possible for our clients. I'm glad that your invitations were everything you hoped for! Best wishes to you!

Jonathan · Married on 03/09/2019

Captured our spirit and personality perfectly

Camellia Memories LLC worked with us to design personalized stationary cards for us as newlyweds. The owner, Megan, took so much time and care with us — listening to what our personalities were like (and color schemes!) and creating beautiful designs that captured our vibe perfectly. Highly recommend for their genuine customer care and knack for aesthetically pleasing products that match their clients’ needs and vibes perfectly.

Sent on 09/03/2020

Camellia Memories LLC's reply:

Thank you so much, Jonathan! I'm so happy that you were pleased with your stationery and that it captured the vibe you were looking for. I enjoyed working with you!

Camellia Memories LLC Pricing

Camellia Memories LLC Price Rates

Camellia Memories LLC FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Custom Invitations
    Imprinted Napkins
    Menus
    Place Cards
    Programs
    RSVP Cards
    Save the Dates
  • What services do you provide?
    Addressing
    Letterpress
    Printing
    Shipping
    Thermography
  • What is your minimum order requirement?

Team of Camellia Memories LLC

Megan Kattengell

Megan Kattengell

Owner

Hello and welcome! I’m Megan, Camellia Memories’ owner and lead designer. I’ve always enjoyed creating artwork that has special meaning to the person who inspires it. And what can be more meaningful than wedding invitations? I love meeting each of the special couples I work with, getting to know them, and bringing to life an invitation that holds one of the best memories of their lives. With over five years of graphic design training and work experience at marketing firms, I can’t wait to use my skills to help you create wedding stationery that perfectly fits your love story!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Metairie, LA, 70003 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Camellia Memories LLC)