Studio 504 Designs

Metairie, LA View map Visit website

Studio 504 Designs is a graphic design company based in Metairie, Louisiana that provides stationery for weddings. The creatives' goal is to craft designs with an everlasting appeal that adds to the sophistication of a couple’s special occasion. They understand the day's importance and work to arrange products that showcase the wedding's significance.

Experience

Christina Plaia is the owner and founder of Studio 504 Designs. She earned a fine arts degree focusing on graphic design from Louisiana State University, providing her with both artistic and technical skills in the industry. As she developed her career, her passion for both marketing and design grew and blossomed into her current business.

The designers at Studio 504 Designs create invitation suites and related paper goods to fit the style of the couple’s wedding. The team can also create save-the-dates, reply cards, and thank-you cards, along with other print solutions. Throughout the process, the team seeks to be a supportive presence as they help you achieve your goals for your stationery.

• Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Design
Foil-Stamped
Letterpress
Printing

1 User photo

• O
    Olivia Married on 10/15/2015

Most beautiful wedding invitations!

Christina was a pleasure to work with. She answered my every want and need with my invitation designs even at late hours of the night. Her work is crazy beautiful with elegance and top notch professionalism. I will use her in the future and refer her to friends and family for any of there wedding/party/business needs.

Studio 504 Designs's reply:

Thank you so much, Olivia! It was a pleasure working with you and I appreciate you trusting me with such an important part of your wedding!

Team

Christina Plaia
Christina Plaia
Owner

Hi! Welcome. My name is Christina Plaia. I'm a native New Orleanian and love everything Graphic Design and Wedding. If you find yourself here, congratulations, I am so happy for you and would love an opportunity to create something special for you. I happen to be a bride-to-be myself, so I will be with you every step of the way! My work features a classic, clean & timeless style. I tend to think less is more. If this sounds great to you, please feel free to reach out! Can't wait to connect.

Metairie Metairie, LA, 70003
Location of (Studio 504 Designs)

Other vendors in New Orleans for your wedding