Pittsburgh, PA 15211 Map · Phone number

About camcreates

camcreates is a full service stationery shop. It is our goal to turn your vision into luxurious and well-designed paper products that fit the tone of your event. We can create, design and print matching stationery for all stages of your event. This includes, but is not limited to, custom monograms, save-the-dates, wedding website layouts, invitation suites, programs, seating charts, menus and thank you cards. We offer all of our products a la carte or as a part of a package. We strive to provide a personalized experience for all of our clients.

Whether you are a hands-on, DIY bride or interested in purchasing a fully assembled product, we can work with you to create stationery as unique and special as your event. Our products are available via digital and physical delivery depending on your individual needs. In Western Pennsylvania? Ask about in-person consultations and delivery.

Please call 412-212-8625 or email us at cameron@camcreates.com to discuss your needs as well as pricing and details.

1B
LogoPurpleMini
Logo

1 Reviews for camcreates

Allison · Married on 06/23/2012

My experience working with Cameron of camcreates was fantastic. Cameron designed our entire wedding stationery set which included STDs, pocketfold invites, ceremony programs, reception menus and matching thank you cards. From day one, Cameron was extremely communicative and easy to reach. During the drafting process, I changed my mind several times. Cameron never expressed any issue with my edits and always completed them in a timely manner. I would highly recommend her for your wedding.

Sent on 07/06/2012

camcreates FAQ

• What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Embossed, Engraving, Letterpress, Printing