4 Olden Court, Ballston Spa, NY 12020 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Calvert Productions

HELLO AND CONGRATULATIONS!!! If you are looking at my profile, then you are about to embark on one of the most memorable events in your life - your WEDDING! I thank you for taking the time to view my information and want to give you a few words as to why you should choose me as your Master of Ceremonies:

As a seasoned business professional, I understand the need to provide superior customer service to create 100% satisfaction in my customers. That being said, I have been a Disc Jockey and Master of Ceremonies in the Wedding industry for 15 years. Prior to this venture, I was a Disc Jockey on a Capital District radio station that provided 25,000 watts of power which, at the time, was the second largest station in the area reaching over 1 million people at any given time.

Along with this experience, I was a Banquet Manager for one of the most well known wedding locations in the Capital District. This experience gave me some great understanding of how a wedding is conducted from the food, beverage and location end! With this experience, I can be your eyes and ears and spokesperson to take away some of the many stresses that you will face on your day allowing you to enjoy the fruits of your labor and planning and spend time with family and friends while I FILL THE DANCE FLOOR!!!

Thank you for taking the time to read my information and I would be honored to meet with you to discuss the possibility of utilizing my services for your day!

15 Reviews for Calvert Productions

Eric · Married on 05/30/2015

Gari did an amazing job! He was always willing to meet us to hear our ideas before the big day. The event went perfectly and I could not have asked for a better DJ! Thank you Gari!

Sent on 06/01/2015

Erica · Married on 10/18/2014

Gari was great!!! He was very easy to work with, accommodating, and fun!

Sent on 10/27/2014

Raymond · Married on 10/13/2014

Gari did an amazing job as usual. He had every song we asked for and he is a great MC.

Sent on 10/15/2014