Leland, North Carolina, Castle Hayne, NC 28451 Map · Phone number

About Calligraphy by Southern Bee Designs, LLC

Based in Wilmington/Leland, North Carolina, Southern Bee Designs provides Calligraphy, Fine Art Watercolor, Engraving, Invitations & Stationery, as well as Hand-Lettered Signs for your wedding or special event.

Follow Calligraphy by Southern Bee Designs, LLC on

Other couples have also viewed

• Cape Fear Invitations
0957872e13507f31 sbd2015
collateral

3 Reviews for Calligraphy by Southern Bee Designs, LLC

Ann · Married on 12/17/2016

We used this vendor to create chalkboard signs. The service was incredible and the signs were beautiful. Communication from beginning to end was excellent. Always returned texts and phone calls and went above and beyond to make sure we were happy with the product. Brooke picked up the signs from us and delivered them. When they were first returned, we felt that the writing on the "Sparkler Send-Off" was too small. She didn't miss a beat - offered to redo it and deliver it back to our hotel the next day. She did just as she said and we were thrilled with the outcome. We would highly recommend this service to anyone looking for beautifully designed signed for an event.

Sent on 01/03/2017

Nikki · Married on 04/02/2016

We used Brooke at Southern Bee designs for the bar chalkboard at our venue (The RiverRoom), as well as an A-frame for the wedding party - she did a phenomenal job with both designs, and her prices were very reasonable for the amazing work she did! I would highly recommend her, especially for anyone using The RiverRoom!

Sent on 04/10/2016

Emily · Married on 03/25/2017

3.0
      2.5
      1.0
      2.5

I absolutely loved the design that Southern Bee came up with for my invitations. It was really beautiful. I needed extras due to a cocktail party the night before and a map and it was super creative and unique. I will also say that Brooke's calligraphy work is absolutely stunning. Really beautiful.

All of my complaints with the order boil down to slowness of response and slowness to receive the order. Payment was given on 9/26/2016 and I did not receive my final product until 2/1/2017 despite the contract suggesting this would take one month. Several responses took multiple e-mails and 3+ weeks for response. I absolutely love mail and stationery so I ordered (what I thought was very) early thinking I'd have time to make everything just perfect before I sent. Unfortunately, I was under the gun and felt like there was just no time to correct small imperfections before being sent out. Brooke graciously realized things were moving slow and offered to do calligraphy for free. Had I had time to get all my invitations early and seen them first, I would have also had calligraphy done on the inside envelope. There was just no time. Brooke also gave a free address stamp, but in the shipping the back of virtually every envelope had small black smudges on it. 3 of the calligraphy env. also smudged or with error, and the print was definitely too light on the front of one of my inserts. These could have all been super easily fixed, and I'd have had no complaints..had there been an extra month to correct and revise -- but unfortunately I felt like I needed these mailed back out the day I received.

I admit that I'm super Type A and like things done promptly. I can't enthusiastically recommend this vendor, but I also cannot in good faith say not to use because there is great talent.My advice: be SUPER upfront regarding timelines and expectations to avoid a lot of stress and so you'll have time to make things exactly as you want before sending out.

Sent on 02/02/2017

Calligraphy by Southern Bee Designs, LLC FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Custom Invitations
    Imprinted Napkins
    Menus
    Place Cards
    Programs
    RSVP Cards
    Save the Dates
  • What services do you provide?
    Addressing
    Printing
    Shipping
    Thermography

• Anchored in Love Wedding Videographers

Calligraphy by Southern Bee Designs, LLC is hands down the most talented Calligrapher in the area! Brooke brings her heart and soul into all her beautiful designs and she is the sweetest person ever! You won't regret trusting her with your wedding design needs!

• Knot Too Shabby Events Wedding Planners

Brooke is amazing at everything she does! I have recommended her to many of my brides! We love to use her to write all of our chalkboard signs, graphics and more. Brooke has many handwriting styles so she's great for custom invites, escort cards and envelopes. Whatever Brooke may do for you, I know it will be beautiful! Knot Too Shabby Events loves Brooke of Southern Bee Designs! Hire her-you won't regret it!

• Silverceiling Beauty Consulting
    Silverceiling Beauty Consulting Wedding Hair & Makeup

Brooke is amazing at what she does! She is super creative and captures your unique personality and always knows what to deliver, even when you don't! She also did my logo, which I am so pleased with. I can't say enough good things about her!

• Leland, North Carolina Castle Hayne, NC, 28451 See on map
    9106208859 (Phone number)
    By appointment only. Please Call or email to book.
    Location of (Calligraphy by Southern Bee Designs, LLC)