Raleigh, NC 27605 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Peyton's Post

Peyton's Post can help your wedding vision come to life! Peyton is a watercolor artist who can create special pieces of art to help design invitations, save the dates, RSVP cards, menus, place cards, and more! With that, she offers her Studio Collection, which is a pre-designed customizable invitation suite for a more cost effective route.

Peyton's Post also works closely with clients on custom original art, including original wedding dress portraits and LIVE painting at your wedding.

Follow Peyton's Post on

Peyton's Post 1
Peyton's Post 2
  • Mandy

Mandy Baker · Getting married on 03/21/2020

In LOVE with my custom artwork from Peyton!

Peyton is so talented! I sent her a photo of our wedding venue, the local farmers market, and she worked her magic bringing it to life with watercolor while making it beautiful, unique and elegant! I LOVED the colors. Not to mention her response rate was almost instantaneous and the turn around time on the final product was super fast! I stared at it for days after she sent it to me. We are using this one of a kind and gorgeous artwork for the save the date and I look forward to finding several more ways to incorporate it into our big day. I can't wait to gift the framed original artwork as a thank you gift to our parents on the wedding day. The farmers market holds a special meaning to our family and Peyton captured it so well :)

Sent on 09/12/2019
    Peyton's Post 3
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 04/21/2019

A unique piece of art that I'll cherish forever!

Peyton was such a joy to work with! She carried herself with professionalism and poise throughout the entire process and I am beyond thrilled with how my bridal sketch turned out! I'll cherish this piece of art forever and can't wait to display it in our home. What a wonderful keepsake to pass down to our future children and grandchildren. A very talented and wonderful woman that I would highly recommend! This would be a great gift from the groom, family of the bride, etc. as well. Cannot say enough good things about my experience and final product!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Anne · Married on 12/26/2018

Excellent job - absolutely perfect drawing of the wedding dress!

Peyton did a fantastic job doing the sketch of the wedding dress of my sister in law, made for the perfect Christmas gift! She was very timely and responsive - will definitely be using her again!!

Sent on 12/26/2018

Award

Peyton's Post Pricing

Peyton's Post Price Rates

Peyton's Post FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations, Imprinted Napkins, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous
  • What services do you provide? Addressing, Design, In-Person Consultations, Printing, Shipping
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 50

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Peyton's Post 1
    Live Painting

As a Wedding Wire member, you can receive 10% off live painting at your wedding.

Original pricing typically starts around $1,000, but please contact me directly for details specific to your big day.

• Raleigh, North Carolina, 27605 See on map