4075 Solano Avenue, Napa, CA 94558 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About California Wine Tours

For over a quarter century, California Wine Tours has provided the finest in wine country transportation, wedding transporation and wine tours of Napa Valley, Sonoma Valley and Sonoma County. Our knowlegable guides and drivers, combined with our luxurious, highest quality vehicles have made us the leader in Northern California. As a full service transportation company, we can accommodate groups of any size. California Wine Tours operates New Lincoln Town Cars, Corporate Suburbans, Stretch Limousines, Custom Vans, Mini Buses, Full Size Motor Coaches, specialty vehicles, and environmentally friendly vehicles.

wine glasses
cwt jazz festival ad
CWT BlacklimoinVineyard

11 Reviews for California Wine Tours

Roxana · Married on 03/31/2012

We loved our limo bus. It was big enough to accomodate all of us. Our experience with california wine tours was excellent. From the time they showed us the various limos to the time when they dropped us off at the reception, they were very professional and accomodating (they provided non alcoholic drinks inn the limo, including juices and various sodas). I highly recommend their service.

Sent on 05/08/2012

Sophie · Married on 03/21/2012

CWT provided a limo bus to pick up my wedding party of 16 at our hotel and drive us to our destination 45 min away. They were fabulous, from Kendric, whom I spoke with on the phone to our driver, who took our picture before we boarded. Complimentary champagne made the ride so much fun, and helped remove prewedding jitters. The poles (classy, not stripperesque) were fun on the way back! Who knew I would ever say I saw my mom and my husband dancing to Lionel Ritchie on a pole!!

Sent on 04/30/2012
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 11/11/2011

California Wine Tours did a great job with transportation for our wedding. The driver was attentive, professional and aware. He was efficient and did exactly what we asked. What more could there be? I would recommend them and I will definitely use them for future events.

Sent on 11/29/2011

Award

California Wine Tours FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? SUV Limo, Standard Limo, Stretch Limo, Motor Coach, Sedan, Shuttle, Van

Real Weddings