Cali Bouquet

3516 Highland Ave, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266 Map · Phone number

About Cali Bouquet

Cali Bouquet is a full-service floral design company located in Manhattan Beach, California. Their goal is for their talented designers to bring your unique vision to life. They're happy to create custom designs for both intimate gatherings as well as grand affairs. Cali Bouquet prides themselves on their core values of integrity, community service, competence and responsibility.

This creative company offers couples a complimentary consultation to determine if you're a good fit for each other. They’re skilled in a variety of styles, from romantic and vintage to modern and glamorous. They love to create one-of-a-kind events, and even offer unique fruit bouquets. They decided that wedding bouquets could be delicious, in addition to being beautiful. Their florists are happy to visit your venue to understand your overall theme and vision better. Additional services include:

• Event design
  • Delivery
  • Setup
  • Cleanup
  • Samples
  • Floral preservation
  • Wholesale and bulk

Other Services
In addition to creating stunning bouquets and boutonnieres for your wedding, Cali Bouquet is also happy to design decor for your aisle and altar. Other arrangements include:

• Artificial

Cali Bouquet 3
Cali Bouquet 4
Cali Bouquet 5

Patimat · Married on 11/08/2018

Fairytale wedding flower decor.

I am so happy we chose Cali Bouquet for our wedding because our experience with Anastasia, who is the owner and florist at Cali Bouquet was amazing. Anastasia listened to me, understood what I wanted to see at the wedding, helped me with picking the right flowers because I had several options in mind, and she was able to understand what exactly I wanted. I wanted peonies and anemonies besides roses in my bridal bouquet, but they were out of season and she made that happen. We ordered large centerpieces, bride and bridesmaids bouquets, groom and groomsmen boutonnières, flower decor for sweetheart table, the wedding ceremony flower arch, chair decor. There are no words to describe how beautiful everything looked! Our guests are still talking about the decor at our wedding!
    Pricing was fair and absolutely worth it! The professionalist is top notch, she and her team were there on time, everything was set on time! Thanks to Cali Bouquet for creating flower fairytale at our wedding, they exceeded our expectations!

Sent on 03/05/2019
    Cali Bouquet 6
    Cali Bouquet 7
    Cali Bouquet 8

Cali Bouquet's reply:

Thank you so much my darling Patimat , for this beautiful review!
    I really appreciate it and glad that we were able to create fairytale on your wedding!

Jenny · Married on 05/19/2018

There are not enough words to express how grateful I am to CB! They came through in a big way, making 8 flower crowns for my girls! Not only did they do it in less than a week, but delivered to our house, and they were BEYOND beautiful! We asked for simple, due to costs and they still went above and beyond with flowers and greenery. All the ladies were very impressed! I'd hire them again and refer them to anyone! I will share photos once I have the professional pics in! THANK YOU CB!!!!! YOU ROCK!

Sent on 06/22/2018

Cali Bouquet's reply:

Thank you for this rave review! It was our pleasure to make your wedding day a beautiful memory. Our best wishes!!!

Natalya · Married on 04/27/2018

We neglected to plan for the bouquet I'm advance and we were scrambling last minute. Anastasia was very helpful with the bouquet - one of the most important things for the bride. She carefully listened to what I want, made recommendations, and came up with a perfect bouquet. The price was below what other places are charging and the delivery was on point. The bouquet lasted both days: the photoshoot the day before as well as the wedding day. I am very happy to have found Anastasia and I am really satisfied with her work!

Sent on 05/08/2018
    Cali Bouquet 9

Cali Bouquet's reply:

Thank you for this rave review!
    It was our pleasure to make your wedding day a beautiful memory.
    Our best wishes!!!

Award

Cali Bouquet FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 50.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 60.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 85.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Wholesale/Bulk

• 3516 Highland Ave Manhattan Beach, CA, 90266 See on map