10050 Beach Dr, Ash, NC 28467 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Calabash Florist and Company

Calabash Florist and Company and Briar Patch Floral have joined together to offer over 25 years of wedding floral expertise. Our shop in the heart of Calabash is centrally located to service all the surrounding beaches and venues including South Carolina. All floral budgets are welcome and are designed with creativity and inspiration to meet your wedding needs.

Follow Calabash Florist and Company on

34 Reviews for Calabash Florist and Company

• Alicia

Alicia · Married on 05/25/2019

Beautiful Flowers, Would Recommend

Donna and her team nailed it. Gorgeous arrangements, even after multiple requests for changes. She took my pictures from Pinterest and made them into my wedding reality. A little slow on responding to emails sometimes.

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • Stefani

Stefani · Married on 05/17/2019

Vision Executed

Donna executed my vision with only a few conversations and a couple pictures. I was not super involved so I was a little nervous on the wedding day before seeing out flowers but they turned out better than I could imagine! Donna did our bouquets but then she just allowed me to order bulk flowers to use for our centerpieces so it was very affordable!

Sent on 05/31/2019

Calabash Florist and Company's reply:

Thanks so much it was a pleasure working with you. Congratulations on your venture as husband and wife.

Laurel · Married on 05/11/2019

Absolutely amazing!

I was planning my Ocean Isle Beach wedding from Maryland so taking time to meet with vendors face to face was a little difficult for us. Our venue recommended Donna at Calabash Florist and I am so happy they did! Donna was very responsive over email and helped me pick my perfect flowers. I sent her a bunch of pictures of different bouquets that I found on Pinterest, along with the color of my bridesmaids dresses and she was able to take a little bit of everything and turn it into something beautiful. When I was getting ready on Saturday for the wedding and the flowers showed up, every one was in awe over how beautiful the bouquets looked! We also had 2 teardrop bouquets hanging on our arbor on the beach and they matched everything perfectly! For someone who didn't know much about picking flowers (me) she helped me out so much! All of my guests were raving about them!!

Sent on 05/14/2019

Calabash Florist and Company's reply:

Thanks so much for the awesome review it was a pleasure working with you. Congratulations and Best of wishes to you all on the best future.

Award

Real Weddings

• Shoresound Productions Wedding DJs

For many years we have seen Calabash Florist turn a wedding and reception into a beautiful event . Donna's work is awesome. We are very pleased to refer her to anyone who asks about a florist in our area. We've heard nothing but compliments about her work!

• Beachpeople Weddings & Photograph Wedding Photographers

This is THE BEST florist, prettiest arrangements, listens well, full service, great prices! HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS ONE!

• 10050 Beach Dr Ash, NC, 28467 See on map
    Location of (Calabash Florist and Company)