Calabash Florist and Company

Ash, NC View map

$849 Typical Price
Calabash Florist and Company and Briar Patch Floral have joined together to offer over 25 years of wedding floral expertise. Our shop in the heart of Calabash is centrally located to service all the surrounding beaches and venues including South Carolina. All floral budgets are welcome and are designed with creativity and inspiration to meet your wedding needs.

• Emily
    Emily Married on 07/08/2020

Wedding 7.8.2020

They are now Briar Patch Florist and Gigi was great! My flowers looked beautiful and they were exactly how I wanted them from the pictures I sent her!
  • Alicia
    Alicia Married on 05/25/2019

Beautiful Flowers, Would Recommend

Donna and her team nailed it. Gorgeous arrangements, even after multiple requests for changes. She took my pictures from Pinterest and made them into my wedding reality. A little slow on responding to emails sometimes.
  • Stefani
    Stefani Married on 05/17/2019

Vision Executed

Donna executed my vision with only a few conversations and a couple pictures. I was not super involved so I was a little nervous on the wedding day before seeing out flowers but they turned out better than I could imagine! Donna did our bouquets but then she just allowed me to order bulk flowers to use for our centerpieces so it was very affordable!

Calabash Florist and Company's reply:

Thanks so much it was a pleasure working with you. Congratulations on your venture as husband and wife.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Real Weddings

• Samantha & Joseph
    42 photos · 05/11/2019

Shoresound Productions Shoresound Productions Wedding DJs

For many years we have seen Calabash Florist turn a wedding and reception into a beautiful event . Donna's work is awesome. We are very pleased to refer her to anyone who asks about a florist in our area. We've heard nothing but compliments about her work!

Beachpeople Weddings & Photograph Beachpeople Weddings & Photograph Wedding Photographers

This is THE BEST florist, prettiest arrangements, listens well, full service, great prices! HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS ONE!

10050 Beach Dr Ash, NC, 28467
Location of (Calabash Florist and Company)

Other vendors in Wilmington for your wedding