About Cakes So Simple

Making Dreams Come True In Cake

Cakes So Simple by Linda Lee. We bring 35 years of baking and designing cakes, cupcakes, cake pops, cookies and candies for all occasions. Linda Lee's cakes have been featured on Good Morning America and in the Wall Street Journal. Our mission is to build life long relationships. No event is too large or too small. Each event is given personalized attention and devotion. You can request a free private consultation at your convenience by contacting us at 321-312-9300, cakessosimple@yahoo.com or www.cakessosimple.com or www.facebook.com/cakessosimple

Hours of operation are Tuesday- Friday 10 am - 6 pm Saturday 10am -4 pm

Dessert Buffet (1)
Gluten Free (1)
Lactose Free (1)
Nut Free (1)

My husband and I were married on March 10th, 2018 and Cakes so Simple was recommended to us by our venue Field Manor. We went for a tasting and picked out our cake for our three tiered naked cake. They executed it perfectly! The carrot cake was a huge hit with my guests! Definitely recommend that flavor!!
Thank you Cakes so Simple for such a delicious cake!

Profile Picture Erica, 3/10/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cake Stands

We LOVED working with Linda! She was friendly and wanted to create our dream cake. Our initial appointment and tasting with Linda was so fun and yummy! She gave us such great samples and on our wedding day the flavors we chose were no short of delicious! The cake was beautiful and just what we wanted in quality and size. Everything was delivered and set in place without us even knowing it. The guests loved it and so did we. Thanks Linda!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 2/18/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Cakes So Simple Pricing

Wedding Cakes Pricing
Buttercream Frosting (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $4.00
Fondant Starting Price (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $5.00
Cake Prices Include:
Top Tier of the Cake
Cupcakes (Each, Without Tax)
Starting from $2.00

Lactose Free
Nut Free
Fresh Fruit
Health License

Cakes so simple has the best cakes and treats around!! I refer Linda Lee to all of my brides and never once have I ever heard a complaint! Linda Lee is the sweetest and can perfect an vision you have! I've used her in the past for my personal events and will always use her! Her cakes are so moist and the flavors she has are mouth watering! If you use Cakes So Simple, I promise you will have nothing but a memorable experience and a beautiful, delicious cake!

Linda's ambition and creativity will put any client at ease. She sees the finished product before she even begins! As a Wedding Planner, it is such a pleasure to have Linda and Cakes So Simple on my vendor list!

273 N. Babcock St, Melbourne, FL 32935   See On Map
321-312-9300 (phone)
Closed Sunday and Monday 10-6 Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 10-4 Saturday
Cakes So Simple is a wedding Cake Bakery from Melbourne, Florida. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Bervard, FL, Palm Bay, FL, and Cocoa, FL. Cakes So Simple is a professional wedding Cake Bakery that has been part of the Weddding Cake and Event Cakes in the wedding industry for 30+ years. We specialize in Weddings cakes, Birthday Cakes, Grooms Cakes, Bridal Shower Cakes, dessert bars, cupcakes, cake pops, and cookies. .