Cakes So Simple

Melbourne, FL View map

Cakes So Simple is a wedding cake business located in Melbourne, Florida. The wedding cake business customizes cakes for all occasions whether it is a large or small event. Linda Lee and her team create one of a kind designs to create the dream wedding cake. They have been in baking and designing sweet delicacies for more than 35 years. Linda and her team ensure to create beautiful cake designs using their artistry of designing and decorating cakes.

Cakes So Simple offer custom desserts like cupcakes, cake pops, candies, and cookies for all kind of occasions. They prepare their sweet delicacies. They provide various services to assist with special events. These services include:

• Consultations
  • Custom design
  • Private tastings
  • Delivery

$4

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$5

Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?

Top Tier of the Cake

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$2

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Set Up
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cake Pops
Cakes
Cookies
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Fruit
Groom's Cake
Pastries

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Stands

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Lactose Free
Nut Free

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit
Local

Are you licensed by the state health department?

• Chrissy
    Chrissy Married on 04/08/2022

The Best Cake in Town!

When I got engaged there was NO question of where I was getting my wedding cake from. The team at Cake So Simple really do it all! And the cake is absolutely delicious. They have become our go to shop for all of our special events!

We had 125ish guest attend our wedding so we did a two tier cake (saved the top tier) and mini cupcakes which were a HUGE hit! They are the perfect bite size cupcake so people don’t feel guilty tasting a few flavors 🧁.

They even helped organize a special cake that was for just me and my niece and nephew! I don’t have a picture of it just yet, I was in complete awe but I will share later!!

10/10 would recommend Cake So Simple to everyone I know 😊!!!!

Cakes So Simple's reply:

So glad we are your go to shop. Extremely happy everyone loved the mini cupcakes. Glad your wedding was superb, and we were a part of it. Thank you for the wonderful review.
  • Michelle
    Michelle W. Married on 01/02/2022

Webb - Dale Wedding

When we seen our cake it was beautiful! Exactly what we pictured for our wedding day! It tasted great and the service was wonderful!
  • Nick
    Nick A. Married on 12/11/2021

Delicious and Amazing!

Our cake was exactly what we explained to them and how we envisioned our wedding cake would be and they truly delivered! It was not only beautiful but it tasted soo good! And their wide range of mini cupcake flavor were absolutely delicious! Definitely the best in the cake industry!

Cakes So Simple's reply:

Congratulations! Thank you so much! I'm so glad you guys loved everything, the set up turned out beautiful!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

TLC Film Productions TLC Film Productions Wedding Videographers

Cakes so simple has the best cakes and treats around!! I refer Linda Lee to all of my brides and never once have I ever heard a complaint! Linda Lee is the sweetest and can perfect an vision you have! I've used her in the past for my personal events and will always use her! Her cakes are so moist and the flavors she has are mouth watering! If you use Cakes So Simple, I promise you will have nothing but a memorable experience and a beautiful, delicious cake!

Serendipitous Events, LLC Serendipitous Events, LLC Wedding Planners

What can I say about Cakes So Simple besides "WOW"!!! I have not only sent brides, and other event customers to Linda Lee but have personally had her cakes and cookies...delish! Highly recommend, do not pass this vendor up.

Saving the Day Events Saving the Day Events Wedding Planners

Linda's ambition and creativity will put any client at ease. She sees the finished product before she even begins! As a Wedding Planner, it is such a pleasure to have Linda and Cakes So Simple on my vendor list!

273 N. Babcock St Melbourne, FL, 32935

Closed Sunday and Monday 10-6 Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 10-4 Saturday
Location of (Cakes So Simple)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding