4235 Possum Run Rd., Bellville, OH 44813 Map · Phone number

About Cakes by Wen

Cakes for all occasions... Weddings, Anniversarys, Baby Showers, Birthdays and more.
Hi my name is Wendy Johnson. I teach Wilton Cake Decorating at Hobby Lobby in Mansfield. I love teaching and making cakes. I take great pride in the cakes I make, not only do I want them to look good but to taste good too. Let me help you make your day special with a Special Cake! I will work with you to find the perfect cake for your perfect day, Whether its from a picture out of a magazine or one you've dreamed up, together we will make your cake a reality.
Call 419-886-4174 today to set up your free consultation.

For more Cake Photos, information and refferals please visit my website!

Look me up on my facebook page: Cakes by Wen

image
RibbonRoses

4 Reviews for Cakes by Wen

B · Married on 06/15/2013

Wendy took the time to look at my daughter's pics of ideas she wanted for her cake, and drew up a beautiful sketch. We were excited to see the final product. It was exactly what my daughter wanted, simple and elegant. The cake tasted great too. The chocolate was especially good, as there are some chocolate brands (additives?) I cannot eat without getting sick. This cake was great all the way around.

Sent on 06/25/2013

Rebecca · Married on 05/28/2011

Wendy was a joy to work with. She helped me decide what would look best for my wedding cake and her cakes are to die for delicious. She even added some last minute details that just made my wedding cake look 10X better. She is a very talented lady. I will no longer go to Walmart for my cakes. Cakes by Wen is my new cake supplier :) I can't wait for our family's next celebration so I can taste that delicious cake again. And it's always neat to see Wendy's latest artistic masterpiece.

Sent on 06/21/2011

Emily · Married on 06/28/2014

Even though we only had a couple emails and one in person meeting, the cake Wendy from Cakes by Wen created for us was AMAZING! She made the whole process fun! Inside and out our wedding cake was exactly what we were looking for! Great looking and yummy cakes for a great price! We definitely recommend Cakes by Wen!!

Sent on 07/14/2014

Cakes by Wen FAQ

• What types of desserts do you provide?
    Groom's Cake
  • What services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Setup
  • Are you licensed by the state health department?
    Not Required