Tampa, FL 33615 Map · Phone number

About Cakes By Nadia

Cakes By Nadia is a custom wedding cake company in Tampa, Florida. We offer customized cakes, cupcake tiers, petit fours, chocolates, and favors for any occasion. We would love to design the perfect cake for your event. You can check out all of our cakes at www.cakesbynadia.weebly.com or by calling us at 813-909-6791. There is also a contact me page on our site if you would like to e-mail us.

• Cakes By Carolynn
Quilted pattern
Burchfieldweddingcake010

7 Reviews for Cakes By Nadia

Jazmine · Married on 06/16/2018

Nadia did an amazing job with our cake! It tastes amazing and looked amazing as well. I would recommend her to all family, friends, and future brides.

Sent on 06/27/2018

Melissa · Married on 09/04/2016

SIMPLY AMAZING! Nadia made both my grooms cake and my wedding cake and it was perfection! She was able to blend my themes together of poker and wood-making onto one cake! The nails on the cake looked so real, one of my guests questioned if it was edible. The guests at my rehearsal dinner loved it! Then, she made a 4-tiered "dummy" cake for the wedding that looked so real, everyone thought it was! Both were beautiful and a shame I couldn't save them forever. Now, let's talk about the important part -the flavors! We had key lime, strawberry shortcake, and cookies & cream.. I honestly have no favorite because all three were delicious and everyone who tried it loved it too! I'm sure what ever type of cake you want Nadia can make it and you wouldn't be disappointed!

Sent on 09/15/2016

Holly · Married on 10/12/2013

Words can't describe how absolutely happy I am with Nadia. Her wedding cake was UNBELIEVABLE!!! It was by far the best wedding cake I have ever eaten. We got 2 different flavors; coconut cake with a vanilla whipped center and peanut butter cake with a chocolate center. It was phenomenal! Not only did it taste great, but it looked stunning. We had a party the night before and Nadia made us mini cupcakes for the event. The cinnamon, red velvet, snickers, and chocolate cupcakes were to die for. Everyone raved about them. I would HIGHLY recommend Nadia for any occasion. She was sweet, very professional, accommodating , and very reasonable. I love her! Anytime I'm in the Tampa area I will be calling her for an order of cupcakes!

Sent on 10/23/2013

Cakes By Nadia FAQ

• What types of desserts do you provide?
    Croquembouche
    Cupcakes
    Groom's Cake
  • What services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Setup
  • What special ingredients do you use?
    Organic
  • Are you licensed by the state health department?

• Tampa, 33615 See on map