Caitlin Audrey Photography

16th St & Union Hills, Phoenix, AZ 85024 Map · Phone number

About Caitlin Audrey Photography

Hey there! Nice to meet you, I'm Caitlin, owner of Caitlin Audrey Photography!

While I may be living in the Phoenix Valley area of Arizona, I absolutely love travel - it speaks to my gypsy soul, so I love the opportunity to travel to new locations to capture amazing and fun couples just like you!

Relationships really are my jam and I love the opportunity to give 150% of myself to my couples during their engagement and wedding seasons so I can tell their stories with authenticity - so, we may have just become best friends!

I love couples who love being outdoors, who love bad joke competitions, who don't take themselves too seriously and aren't afraid to bust out some bad dance moves together - floss-off anyone?

Shoot me a message and let's chat - it's going to be so fun!

::hugs::

Papago Park Engagement Session
Surprise Elopement Ceremony
Surprise Elopement Ceremony
Desert Anniversary Session
Couples who love to laugh!
Couples who love to laugh!
Authentic images, real love
Authentic images, real love
Celebrating 9 years :)
Celebrating 9 years :)
That look of love on her face!
That look of love on her face!
All the feels!

Caitlin Audrey Photography 3
Caitlin Audrey Photography 4

Kimberly · Married on 09/17/2015

Best day of my life!

Caitlin Audrey photographed my engagement session and wedding and they were wonderful experiences! Not only did the pictures turn out beautifully, Caitlin was professional, kind, and efficient. We had a brunch wedding and she showed up at the crack of dawn to get the prep photos done! She brought out the natural joy in every shot and made us comfortable through the whole process! I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 02/10/2019
    Caitlin Audrey Photography 5
    Caitlin Audrey Photography 6
    Caitlin Audrey Photography 7
    Caitlin Audrey Photography 8

Trissan · Married on 06/28/2015

Caitlin did our engagement pictures and they are fabulous! She was very attentive from the very first contact, and got to know us as a couple before the first photo was even taken. She came prepared to the session with ideas for poses and spent a great deal of time with us, which helped to make things more comfortable for us both. She was so nice and felt like a part of the family! Plus, the location she chose was AMAZING! 5 stars all around for Caitlin Audrey Photography! I would hire her again in an instant! We LOVE our photos.

Sent on 03/31/2015

Caitlin Audrey Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,540.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,240.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Natural, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

• 16th St & Union Hills Phoenix, Arizona, 85024 See on map