40th St & Greenway Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85032 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,440
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 2

About Caitlin Audrey Photography

I'm Caitlin, a Phoenix-based wedding & portrait photographer - photographing couples who love deeply, laugh like crazy and bust out bad dance moves! (are we still doing the floss?)

My one goal is to walk this journey with you, serving you with a heart full of love, helping to ease any chaos by bringing a peaceful heart, joyful service and tons of (really awful) jokes, capturing your day and all the hard work that you've put into making it perfect, and create a lasting friendship from it all.

I love working with couples who don't take themselves too seriously, who love the simple and beautiful things, and who want to take in all that this moment is with those they cherish the most!

If that's you, I look forward to getting to know you!

• Weddings by Conexus
  • Jeremy Davenport
caitlin audrey photography 4 of 8 51 755641 158786995831678
Details
Details
Gorgeous glowy wedding day
Hey friends, I'm Caitlin!
Hey friends, I'm Caitlin!
caitlin audrey only 51 755641 1562125438
caitlin audrey photography 4 of 8 51 755641 158786995831678

Photos 67 Photos
Real Weddings 177 Photos

6 Reviews for Caitlin Audrey Photography

• Joanna

Joanna Bucher · Getting married on 12/10/2021

We are so happy!!

I guess you could say my fiance and I did things a little backwards, choosing our photographer was the FIRST thing we did after setting our date. I came across Caitlin's IG and messaged her with no expectations of hearing back since the other photographers I had inquired about took days to respond. I got an almost instant response! After speaking with Caitlin, our decision was final! The thing that drew me in aside from her beautifully captured pictures was her warm, engaging personality. She gave us genuine insight to who she is and how she runs her business. Fast forward to our engagement shoot, we were so excited to meet her, get photographed and have a date night! As new parents, we haven't had much time spent the two of us. Caitlin is such a light, super professional, funny and overall AMAZING! She made what could be considered uncomfortable, extremely comfortable and fun! There were so many moments where it literally felt like it was just my fiance and I celebrating our love and life together. We got a few sneak peaks on site which was really cool and that night she sent over a few sneak peaks! Yes -- that night! Photography is an investment and you're inviting, essentially a stranger in your world for one of the most joyest times of your life which is kind of scary/awkward. If you decide to work with Caitlin (which you should!) you are going to be getting a photographer who is beyond talented and understands the beauty in these moments. After seeing our engagement photos, it makes me so excited to see how our wedding day will be captured!

Sent on 04/13/2020

Joanna & Brandon,
    This brought tears to my eyes, thank you for the sweetest review ever! I am so so so grateful to be able to share in this beautiful time of life for you guys, but I love even more that you two not only felt instantly comfortable with me from our first conversation, but comfortable in the moments we had together. The love that the two of you share was one of the most beautiful, bright kinds of love I've ever witnessed, I honestly found myself constantly caught up in admiration of you both and how well you two loved one another & I just can not thank you enough for inviting me into your lives for all of this!
    I can not wait for your wedding day & love you guys!!!

Cheyanne Schulz · Getting married on 10/02/2021

Best Wedding Photographer Ever!

Even before Caitlin took photos for us, we knew she was amazing. She communicates everything you would ever need, and she is always available for any questions you have! She not only took our engagement pictures but also our wedding pictures, and we absolutely love them. They honestly couldn’t be any more beautiful or perfect, and she sent them to us so quickly (no waiting for weeks!!). She really does become such a good friend during the photo sessions and she easily makes you feel comfortable in front of a camera! During wedding planning, she recommended vendors, created an amazing timeline, and was the one I asked questions to for honest answers! As a bride, she was able to calm my nerves and actually helped me enjoy my wedding day! I have continually received compliments on our pictures from our special day. I would recommend Caitlin to any couple looking for a fun and friendly photographer who will do her all to make your experience fantastic and your pictures gorgeous!

Sent on 03/20/2020

Cheyanne & Nate,

I just want to say a tremendous thank you. It really has been the biggest joy and honor to be able to get to know you both & walk with you in this season of your lives! You two are incredibly kind, funny & loving people and I’m just so grateful for the chance to get to know you both, to celebrate you both & to photograph one of your most important moments!!

• Katie

Katie Heath · Married on 08/08/2020

Couldn't recommend her more!

Caitlin is absolutely a delight to work with. I contacted her just two months before my small, COVID-friendly wedding, and she was incredibly accommodating to our needs and vision for the day. She made us feel like a priority throughout the process and was extremely responsive to our emails. On the day of, she was friendly and made us feel comfortable throughout the day. She was also absolutely fabulous at herding the cats that are our extended family for photos. She even went as far as to go buy eyelash glue for me in the middle of the day when my fake lashes started to come off. On top of her phenomenal client relations, she takes gorgeous photos! The photos were presented to us just a few weeks after the wedding and were exquisitely edited. You could tell the care she poured into her work. I was extremely satisfied with all of the photos Caitlin took. In short, I can't recommend Caitlin enough. I am so happy that I had the fortune of meeting her and having her photograph my wedding.

Sent on 08/29/2020

Katie & Scott,

I am extremely grateful for this amazing review, but even more grateful to have had the opportunity to meet you both, get to know you & spend your wedding day with you! You two are truly incredible people and your love story had me gushing all day! Serving you two throughout your day is really what brings me so much joy & I'm so glad that you felt loved on & cared for from start to finish! And on top of it - I'm so happy that you love all of your photos from your wedding day!

You two are truly a blessing in my life so thank you for letting me be part of yours!

Caitlin Audrey Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2440.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2440.00
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Prints
    Proofs

Real Weddings

• 40th St & Greenway Rd Phoenix, AZ, 85032 See on map
    Location of (Caitlin Audrey Photography)