16th St & Union Hills, Phoenix, AZ 85024 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,440
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Caitlin Audrey Photography

I'm Caitlin, a Phoenix-based wedding & portrait photographer - photographing couples who love deeply, laugh like crazy and bust out bad dance moves! (are we still doing the floss?)

My one goal is to walk this journey with you, serving you with a heart full of love, helping to ease any chaos by bringing a peaceful heart, joyful service and tons of (really awful) jokes, capturing your day and all the hard work that you've put into making it perfect, and create a lasting friendship from it all.

I love working with couples who don't take themselves too seriously, who love the simple and beautiful things, and who want to take in all that this moment is with those they cherish the most!

If that's you, I look forward to getting to know you!

::hugs::

Caitlin Audrey Photography 7
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 04/27/2019

Wedding in the woods

Caitlin is beyond amazing! From start to finish she was professional and tailored everything to exactly what we were looking for. She did our engagement photos in Sedona (which the weather wasnt going to allow for the typical sunset photo session so she arrived at 4am to do a sunrise session with us-- talk about above and beyond). We were a little awkward but with caitlins fun mom jokes and silly dance moves, we were quickly made to feel like we could be our selves and, let me tell you, the results were wonderful! Every step in between engagement and wedding was exactly what I needed. Caitlin is so much more than a photographer. She takes the time to do wedding time lines and made sure I was feeling 100% on all wedding planning aspects, and when I wasn't, she stepped in to offer advice and an ear to just let me vent (we all know wedding planning is overwhelming and shes a person to help ease all that tension). Our wedding day had quite a few bumps in the road due to other vendors, even our cake fell to pieces. But she made sure that my dress was bussled, people were where they needed to be, I's were dotted and T's crossed. She's a body guard, wedding planner, joker, photographer and friend. I hoestly could go on and on. Wedding photos are not something to skimp on and shes even reasonably priced. So so so worth the investment. You MUST hire her, shes the absolute BEST!

Sent on 06/09/2019
    Caitlin Audrey Photography 16
    Caitlin Audrey Photography 17

Caitlin Audrey Photography's reply:

Emily,

I can't even begin to explain to you how grateful and blessed I am to have been your photographer, but even moreso, your friend! I have enjoyed being able to get to know you & Rob, and walk alongside you two in this exciting season of your lives! I am even more grateful for the friendship that has grown from this!

Thank you for the honor, and also for the incredibly wonderful review!

::hugs::

Caitlin

Kimberly · Married on 09/17/2015

Best day of my life!

Caitlin Audrey photographed my engagement session and wedding and they were wonderful experiences! Not only did the pictures turn out beautifully, Caitlin was professional, kind, and efficient. We had a brunch wedding and she showed up at the crack of dawn to get the prep photos done! She brought out the natural joy in every shot and made us comfortable through the whole process! I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 02/10/2019
    Caitlin Audrey Photography 18
    Caitlin Audrey Photography 19
    Caitlin Audrey Photography 20
    Caitlin Audrey Photography 21

Trissan · Married on 06/28/2015

Caitlin did our engagement pictures and they are fabulous! She was very attentive from the very first contact, and got to know us as a couple before the first photo was even taken. She came prepared to the session with ideas for poses and spent a great deal of time with us, which helped to make things more comfortable for us both. She was so nice and felt like a part of the family! Plus, the location she chose was AMAZING! 5 stars all around for Caitlin Audrey Photography! I would hire her again in an instant! We LOVE our photos.

Sent on 03/31/2015

Caitlin Audrey Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,440.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,440.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Natural, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

Real Weddings