Caitlin and Luke Photography

$6,000 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$6,000 Most Popular Price

Hi, friend! We’re Caitlin & Luke, and we’re MORE than photographers. ♡

We're an Illinois wedding photography team for joyful, classic Caitlin and Luke Brides, parents to our son Grayson & our doodle Oliver, and a married couple living life in Central Illinois!

Since 2011, we’ve been serving IL & destination brides who desire a stress-free, streamlined & joyful engagement and wedding by providing an experience that allows our couples to fully enjoy this special season and receive jaw-dropping, joy-filled photos they'll pass down for generations!

As newlywed wedding photographers, we know exactly how you’re feeling: You can't stop staring at the new bling on your hand, and you've never been happier in your life. We've been where you are, and we’ve built a business on what we learned as a bride & groom in order to make wedding photography the most joyful, easy part of weddings!

Our joyful, authentic and enduring photography chronicles your wedding moments and establishes your marriage legacy, so you can authentically relive your wedding day for decades to come.

WHO WE ARE:

We’re best friends and a married couple who can usually be found spending time together… with our son Grayson & doodle Oliver, of course! When we aren’t home as a family, we’re probably working in our cozy office {with a Capri Blue candle burning!} or traveling to photograph our Caitlin & Luke Couples! We also love dinner dates, whether we’re dressing up for tacos & a margarita at our favorite spot, or cooking at home with Ben Rector music playing in the background. We are asked often if we like working together full-time, and the answer is 100%, YES!

WHAT WE VALUE:

Our photography style is completely centered around you! This means that, although we adore the tiniest details of your wedding (I mean, that ring you can’t stop staring at is pretty gorgeous!), we’re most passionate about celebrating who you and your fiancé truly are through photos that LOOK the way each tender moment FELT! Our goal for your wedding day is to go above and beyond the must-have, magazine-quality wedding photos you’re daydreaming about… but also to freeze time during the most intimate moments you’d never remember if it weren’t for your wedding photographs.

In our images, colors are real & rich, emotions are raw, joy is evident, couples are comfortable, & moments are authentic. If this is how you want your love to be celebrated, you’re in the right place!

QUICK TURNAROUND

We believe no bride should have to wait months to see her photos. When working with us, you'll receive your images quickly so you can share and relive the memories right away!

NATURAL POSING

With both of us there, we will work with you to create natural and comfortable poses, infused with joy & tenderness.

TIMELESS STYLE

It's important to us that your images look like the day you got married, so we edit in a timeless and classic style!

BONUS BRIDAL PARTY MEMBERS

As a husband and wife team, Caitlin spends time with the bride & bridesmaids, and Luke hangs out with the groom & groomsmen!

DOUBLE-TIME

With both of us there, we can photograph two things at once- twice the memories!

CONSISTENCY

As a husband and wife team, we have photographed over 100 weddings- creating consistency in our experience for couples!

ALL CAITLIN & LUKE WEDDING COLLECTIONS...

...include digital files, a minimum of 8 hours of wedding day coverage, & a complimentary engagement session! Our Collections also include offerings to enhance your wedding experience, such as heirloom wedding albums, same day edits, additional hours of coverage, wedding videography, and stunning heirloom print products.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$5,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$6,000

2nd Shooter
Canvas
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints
Save the Date

• Haley
    Haley O. Married on 02/09/2022

Amazing Photographers in Central IL

My fiancé and I have nothing but absolutely amazing things to say about Caitlin & Luke! We talked with a few photographers after we picked our wedding date and we were absolutely blown away with how personal and kind-hearted Caitlin & Luke were. We tell everyone that booking Caitlin & Luke was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Caitlin was extremely quick when communicating with me and anytime we had questions, she always took the time to answer each question in depth and make us feel important. We encountered so many changes due to covid-19 and we changed our timeline more times than I can even count but every single time, Caitlin & Luke rolled with the changes & gave us assurance that we would have a timeline that met all our wants and desires for our wedding photography.

On our wedding day, we decided to do a first look (I highly recommend it!) and my fiancé was so nervous; afterwards he told me that Luke talking to him right beforehand is what calmed him down and eased his nerves! You will not find a more genuine and selfless couple than Caitlin & Luke. They put their heart and soul into their business. On top of that, the photos you will receive are impeccable! We wanted wedding photos that were bright and vibrant and showed the joy of the day and the photos we received absolutely met all of our expectations! We had so many compliments from our family and friends on the quality of our photographs. When you book Caitlin & Luke, you are not only booking your wedding photographers but you are finding two new friends who will genuinely dedicate themselves to your wedding experience and ensuring you have the absolute best day.

Caitlin and Luke Photography's reply:

Oh my goodness, thank you SO much Haley!! Your kind words mean so very much to us, and we cannot thank you enough for how sweet you have been to us throughout your entire wedding experience! So much love to you both!! Xoxo!
  • Julia
    Julia S. Married on 01/07/2022

The Best of the Best

I was EXTREMELY picky when looking for my wedding photographers because it was the most important thing to me for the big day. From the very first inquiry, Caitlin and Luke have been phenomenal.. literally everything I wanted in a photographer/team. Their communication is above and beyond-- they even have an automated email come through if you send an email outside their business hours that lets you know that they will get back to you asap, and they always do very quickly! They stayed involved with us from my initial inquiry all the way until my wedding day and beyond! They did everything they possibly could to make sure that our experience would be perfect and it was. They were so flexible on our wedding day-- even when I wanted to add something in last minute, they made that happen for me. Time management and staying on track are NOT my strong suit, but Caitlin and Luke did all of that for me the entire day so I didn't have to worry about a thing! Another very important thing is that I was worried about my husband being awkward with the camera on him like he usually is, but they made it so incredibly easy and comfortable for the both of us and the pictures turned out BEAUTIFULLY. Absolutely stunning. You see everyone else's and think "wow those are gorgeous" but just wait until you get your own Caitlin and Luke photos... you won't ever stop staring! I'll never forget the moment I saw the very first sneak preview of our photos-- my heart pounded out of my chest and I couldn't believe how flawless they were!

They're really the kindest, most gracious people ever and they went out of their way to make sure that COVID did not get in the way of our big day or cost us additional financial stress when we had to move the wedding out of state. Amazing. I could truly never stop writing great things about them.

At least on piece of advice I can offer a future Caitlin and Luke bride... read their info guide/book! I never wanted to do a first look, but after reading what they wrote on it, I decided that I wanted to do that (which you don't have to!) and I am SO glad I did! We got so many more beautiful couple photos and my groom still cried when I walked down the aisle after!

Our wedding was photographed at the Ritz Charles in Carmel, IN.

All in all, choose them if you want your photos to turn out perfectly and to have a stress-free, incredible experience!

Caitlin and Luke Photography's reply:

Oh my goodness, Julia!! You are just the sweetest ever! Thank you so much for your incredibly kind words- you are the kindest soul, truly! Luke and I could not have loved working with you guys more! So much love to you both!!!
    Courtney R. Married on 10/23/2021

Speechless!

Oh dear! Caitlin and Luke! There’s not enough words to describe how AMAZING these two are! They were so helpful through our entire planning process. Caitlin stayed in constant contact with me and helped in giving a detail timeline and look into what I imagined for my big day. They were super flexible and worked with us when we had to reschedule engagement photos due to health complications and were the sweetest friends/supporters seeing us through. Day of was an absolute dream with them. They had everything planned and laid out and made each transition so simple. They were also very comfortable to be around and brought out the smile in my nonphotogenic fiance! The photos we’ve received are stunning!

I could go on and on about how amazing this couple is. I couldn’t imagine having any other photographers for my big day.

Caitlin and Luke Photography's reply:

Ah, Courtney!! You are the sweetest ever! We are so grateful to have been a part of your special day, and we so appreciate your kind words!! Xoxo!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Sound Express Entertainment Sound Express Entertainment Wedding DJs

Caitlin and Luke have a definite passion that comes through the lens! They make it very easy to work together.

1701 E Empire ST STE 360-305 Bloomington, IL, 61704
309-340-9518

9:00 am - 5:00 pm Monday - Friday
Location of (Caitlin and Luke Photography)

Caitlin and Luke Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Caitlin and Luke Photography include in the starting price?

Caitlin and Luke Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Caitlin and Luke Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Caitlin and Luke Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Caitlin and Luke Photography offer?

Caitlin and Luke Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural

What photography services does Caitlin and Luke Photography offer?

Caitlin and Luke Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Caitlin and Luke Photography offer for wedding events?

Caitlin and Luke Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Caitlin and Luke Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Caitlin and Luke Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Springfield for your wedding