Caitlin and Luke Photography Reviews

67 | Bloomington, IL

67 Reviews for Caitlin and Luke Photography

• Sally

Sally Adams · Getting married on 11/01/2020

Awesome People with an Amazing Experience!

Caitlin and Luke are simply amazing! From start to finish they made us feel so special and customized our day to be the wedding of our dreams. They are so responsive and so caring. We had a few special requests along the way and they helped us take care of them no questions asked. We could not ask for more beautiful photos from our day (which arrived SO quickly!). You cannot go wrong with booking this awesome couple!

Sent on 02/15/2020

Caitlin and Luke Photography's reply:

Sally!! Thank you so much!! You are so kind and we are forever grateful our team got to work with you guys! :) All the best from us! Xoxo! :)
  • Kelly

Kelly Stehle · Getting married on 09/09/2020

Amazing Photographers!

We had the pleasure of working with Cailtin & Luke's associate photographers Hayley and Hank and we are so pleased with the results. We've worked with them beginning with our engagement photos in December when it was freezing cold outside. They drove to the downtown Chicago during the holiday season (which is no easy feat) and helped us achieve the look we wanted for our Save the Dates. I was so impressed with how organized Caitlin was in the planning process months up until our wedding day.
    They helped us create a day of timeline, create a shoot list for important portraits and got to know what kind of moments were most important for us to capture. On our wedding day, Hayley and Hank captured all of our emotions wonderfully. However, most importantly, they were such a calm, chill couple. They were so down to earth and did not add to our stress level even though it was drizzling during some of our shoots. They really did an astonishing job and could not be happier with the results. They had a very quick turn around time and the communication with Caitlin was beyond exceptional.

Sent on 10/09/2019

Caitlin and Luke Photography's reply:

Oh my goodness, thank you so much, Kelly and Ryne!! You guys have been absolutely incredible and we are OBSESSED with your photos, friend!!! Thank you for your kind words and for being so wonderful. Incredibly grateful for you two! Xoxo!!!

Becca Brattain · Getting married on 04/11/2020

Stunning Photos and Amazing People!

Caitlin and Luke were two of the most genuine and amazing people we worked with through the entire wedding process. I fell in love with their photos long before a ring was ever in the picture, so they were one of the first people we reached out to when we got engaged! From the very beginning the entire process was so easy and Caitlin and Luke made us feel like family! They stayed in touch through the entire planning process and were always quick to offer help from picking out engagement photo outfits to planning our wedding timeline. They are SO MUCH MORE than just amazing photographers! When the big day finally arrived Caitlin and Luke were there early scouting out locations for first looks and portraits. I never once felt rushed or worried and they kept us on time perfectly! Luke was so much fun with all the guys and we could hear them hooping and carrying on while we were taking bridal party portraits. They went above and beyond all day long capturing the most amazing images and still taking time to help pin boutonnieres and bustle my dress! They blew us away when we sat down to dinner and they handed us a tablet containing several already edited photos for us to look at. Our blog post with tons of photos was up in a couple days and we had our entire album available to view online in one week! The photos they captured for us are memories that we will cherish for a lifetime. We could not recommend these two enough and we seriously love them like family!

Sent on 11/25/2019

Caitlin and Luke Photography's reply:

Aw, Becca!!! Thank you SO much for your incredibly kind words!!! We just adored your big day and are so grateful we got to be a part!!! We loved working with you both so much! Xoxo!!

Emily Quaid · Married on 11/02/2019

Amazing people that also happen to be amazing photographers!

Caitlin and Luke are the best to work with! Not only do they care about your photos, but they also care about making your special day go as smoothly as possible and are willing to help with whatever to make that happen! We aren’t a couple that loves to take pictures often, but these two made sure we felt comfortable every step of the way! We did a mini session for our engagement session which was only a 30 minute session, but we still received SO MANY photos and all of them were absolutely flawless! The time between our engagement shoot and our wedding day, Caitlin was frequently checking in with us to see if there was anything she could help us with, which was so so sweet! Then when our wedding day finally arrived, they helped us feel so at ease because we knew they wouldn’t let anything go wrong! They were always asking if there were specific photos we wanted and made sure they were able to capture every moment that we requested! I was so excited to see all the photos and I only had to wait 2 weeks after our wedding which is unheard of!! I am still obsessing over all of the amazing photos that we now have as a reminder of our most perfect day and we owe it all to Caitlin and Luke! When you choose them as your wedding photographers, you gain a new friendship as well!

Sent on 11/17/2019

Caitlin and Luke Photography's reply:

Oh my goodness, thank you so much Emily!! Wow! You guys are just the greatest and we have adored getting to be your photographers! Thank you for your kind words! Xoxoxo!!
  • Jennifer

Jenny Dial · Married on 10/26/2019

THE best photo duo around!

Caitlin and Luke...
    There are not enough great things to say about these two. As soon as I got engaged the first thing I did was book my photographers. There was no doubt in my mind that Caitlin and Luke would be my first pick. Lucky enough, they had our date open!! Booking was a breeze and we kept in touch throughout the whole process.

Fast forward to our wedding day - it was cold and POURING down rain ALL day. Knowing I can't control the rain, Caitlin and Luke assured me my pictures would be beautiful no matter what. Caitlin is the best hype girl when it comes to pictures!!! They were so professional and quick because it was so cold. There was never any down time while shooting our wedding photos - they knew what pose to do next, where to look, how to stand, etc.

After receiving our pictures after just TWO weeks, I was so amazed at how they turned out. Everyone looked so beautiful and you could not even tell it was rainy and cold on our special day. Many people have told us that our wedding photos belong in a magazine...that is how good they are. We cannot praise Caitlin and Luke enough for standing out in the pouring rain for us all day just so we could get the photos of our dreams. I am so grateful for these two!!! Booking them was the best decision while planning our wedding. Thanks so much Caitlin and Luke!

Love,
    Jenny and Ryland

Sent on 11/13/2019

Caitlin and Luke Photography's reply:

Ahh Jenny! You guys mean so much to us, as do your incredibly kind words! Thank you so very much!!! We LOVED your wedding day... prettiest rainy wedding day ever!! :) You guys have been a dream to work with and we are so grateful we got to work with you! So much love! Xoxo!!
  • Samantha

Samantha Collins · Married on 10/26/2019

Caitlin and Luke are AMAZING!!!

Words cannot express how HIGHLY I can speak about our experience with Caitlin and Luke. A friend of mine referred us to them and they completely exceeded any expectations that we already had working with them.

What grabbed my attention to contact C+L was how incredibly organized and detailed their website was. I could tell from the start that this is their passion and they put a lot of time and effort into creating their business. They have so much experience and their talent shines through the galleries they share on their blog. They both made us feel so comfortable with the process and took the time to FaceTime us so that we could all get to know each other. We had a unique experience with C+L because we worked with their team members, Hayley and Hank (also amazing and truly such a blessing to us!!) Even though C+L did not photograph our engagement and wedding themselves, we still felt like they were 100% invested in us. From sending us the sweetest welcome gift, to the constant collaboration and updates, C+L are incredible to work with and made our wedding planning experience so enjoyable.

The most impressive part of working with C+L was their turn around time for our pictures. We got married in October, which is peak wedding season! They got us our ENTIRE wedding gallery back in just two weeks. I had so many people commending our photographers for how efficient they were with getting us back our pictures so soon, BUT also for how incredible they turned out. I am so thankful for our entire photography team for capturing our wedding day so beautifully.

One last thing, Caitlin is a godsend. Although her and Luke make an amazing team, Caitlin was such a sweet and wonderful help to me as I planned my wedding. She was constantly giving me feedback, helping find other vendors, creating our timeline, and giving me encouragement when we realized that our wedding day would be the rainiest day I had ever seen! I am so thankful to Caitlin and her ability to speak encouragement to her clients to help create the perfect day, regardless of the weather.

My husband and I are so grateful for Caitlin, Luke, Hayley, and Hank for creating such a special experience for us. They were more than just our photographers, they became some pretty great friends! We look forward to the day that we can show our BEAUTIFUL wedding pictures to our future children and grandchildren. God gave these people a gift and we hope that everyone has a chance to be apart of it.

Sent on 11/15/2019

Caitlin and Luke Photography's reply:

Oh my goodness, Sam! You are just precious!! Thank you SO much for your sweet words!!! We are forever grateful that our team got to be a part of your special day, and we cannot thank you enough for your kind words!!! So happy for you and Austen. We adore you guys! Xoxo!!
  • Katie

Katie Mccarty · Married on 10/12/2019

The BEST photographers you'll find!!

Incredible! That is the best word to describe these two wonderful people and our experience with them. Caitlin and Luke were the only photographers I contacted for our wedding. The second we saw their website and blog, we were hooked! We knew no one else would compare to what they had to offer…..and that was before we’d even met them! Once we had our first video chat, I knew that we made the right decision.

C&L made this whole process a breeze. From helping us pick our outfits for our engagement session to finalizing all our details before the wedding, C&L were always there to answer any questions, make needed adjustments and just be a sounding board to bounce ideas off of. Oh, and the bridal guide they provided us was like my wedding bible!

Both Caitlin & Luke played a huge part in our day, but Caitlin especially. Not only was she guiding, posing and taking wonderful photos of us, but she also went above and beyond to make my day easier. She was the one who assured me everything was going to turn out perfectly. She was the one who put on my veil before the ceremony and bustled my dress right after. She was the one constantly checking my eyelashes to make sure they weren’t out of place and she was the one picking all the leaves out of my dress once we were done with photos. I truly feel like we gained friends from this experience.

Now to the photos….they are out of this world! C&L had 20 plus photos ready for us to view AT the reception! It was amazing to be able to show our families a few photos without having to wait. But you really don’t even have to wait for C&L’s photos. The blog was posted shortly after the wedding and ALL our photos were finished within 2 weeks!!

We cannot speak highly enough about these two incredible people and we are so lucky to have had them as our wedding photographers!

Sent on 11/17/2019

Caitlin and Luke Photography's reply:

Oh my goodness, thank you so much Katie!!! We have just adored getting to know you guys and could not be more grateful to have been a part of this beautiful season of your life!!! Thank you, thank you! Xoxo!!
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Johnson · Married on 09/28/2019

Simply amazing wedding photographers!

Where do I even start? Caitlin and Luke were the best wedding photographers I could've asked for! My husband and I worked with Caitlin and Luke during a fall mini-engagement session, a summer engagement session, and on our wedding day, and each experience was INCREDIBLE. They're professional, genuine, and talented, and our photos look so natural because Caitlin and Luke made us feel completely comfortable! What made our experience extra special is how Caitlin and Luke cared about getting to know us as a couple as well as getting BEAUTIFUL photos to make our memories last a lifetime. Our experience with Caitlin and Luke Photography has given us great new friends in addition to absolutely gorgeous photos! If you're looking for wedding photographers, book them now! You won't regret it!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Caitlin and Luke Photography's reply:

Friend!!! This made our DAY! We are so honored by your sweet words and we could not love you two more!!! What a gift your day was- ahh!! So much love!!

Mackenzie Buob · Married on 09/21/2019

Best Photographers out there!!

When you book with Caitlin and Luke you are getting much more than just wedding photographers. They are with you EVERY step of the way providing assistance, encouragement, and doing everything they can to help! They help you make sure every detail is planned and catch all the little things you might forget. They were a key part of our day in so many ways! Caitlin helped me make sure the timeline was planned, worked with our venders and DJ to make sure everything was going smoothly, and ROCKED our wedding day!

Their professionalism is amazing - in every way that they work and communicate you know and can trust that they are there for you. Their platform for how they communicate, work with you to send the contract, utilize online payments and delivery of photographs is easy to use and a great tool!! They are truly there for their couples.

On our wedding day Caitlin was and felt like so much more than our photographer, she felt like a friend that was there to support me on my Wedding Day! When referring to Caitlin one of my attendants turned and asked where my friend went - Ha! We had a bridal party of 25, plus family, flower girls and ring bearer so I was a little worried about pictures with that size of group. C+L did an awesome job maintaining the group and keeping to timeline! The day of Caitlin was there to talk me through the day, calm my nerves, and make sure I had everything I needed - this helped and meant so much to me!

We planned our engagement pictures months in advance and in the weeks/days leading up to it the forecast was beautiful but then day of looks like it might rain. We decided to go ahead and try to get the pictures in so I got my hair/make-up done just for it to down pour rain. C+L not only found me another day to reschedule, but still met us in the rain to snag a couple pictures AND offered to pay for my hair/make-up to get done again for our raincheck day! That was totally unexpected and the nicest thing!! C+L are more than just business owners, they are caring people who truly want to help and be a part of their client's lives.

Following the rain theme - our wedding venue was outside and in the middle of the woods - so obviously that meant it was going to rain right?! We had downpour rain all Friday night and Saturday leading into the ceremony. C+L found spots inside our venue for beautiful pictures and when the rain held for a couple hour gap we got outside in the wet woodsy grounds and had the most BEAUTIFUL portraits taken. The whole day Caitlin kept calm and reassured me she would get the pictures I wanted, and she was right! Our pictures are so meaningful and beautiful memories of our Wedding Day! We received our entire gallery just 2 weeks after our wedding and had so much fun going through all of them.

Thank you C+L for being such a key part of making our day so special! You were our first vender we booked and the easiest decision we made. I couldn't imagine this without you guys and would recommend you to any Bride going through this process!

Sent on 11/13/2019

Caitlin and Luke Photography's reply:

Oh my goodness gracious- Mackenzie, thank you SO much!!! You kind words mean the whole world to us!!! Thank you so much! We LOVED your wedding day and are forever grateful that we got to be a part of it! We just love you two! Xoxo!!!

Courtney Wadsworth · Married on 09/07/2019

Best wedding photographers ever!!!

We booked Caitlin & Luke as our very first wedding vendor & it was easily the best decision we made! I met Luke in nursing school a couple years ago so I have been following their photography pages on social media for a long time. I was instantly drawn to the authenticity of their photo's. Their photo's are beautiful, bright, candid and you can truly see the joy in them. Before I even got engaged I knew I wanted them as our wedding photographers.

From the minute I inquired I was blown away by their organization & professionalism. They were genuinely so excited for us & they were more than happy to chat & answer our questions. We had a Facetime call with them & we instantly clicked. One thing that stood out to me was how much Caitlin & Luke truly value their clients. Their passion for their business & their clients shines through everything they do.

Once we booked them they sent us their personalized wedding guide which was such a helpful resource. They use Honeybook, an online planning tool. We used it to make payments & it had all our documents together in one place. I loved how organized it was & I wish more of our vendors had used it. During our engagement session Caitlin & Luke made sure to make us comfortable & relaxed in front of the camera & they did an amazing job. I felt like Brooks & I were hanging out on a date and the pictures turned out beautifully!

Leading up to the wedding Caitlin & Luke frequently checked in to see how things were going. They asked if they could assist us with anything photography related but also anything wedding related in general. Which we so appreciated! Caitlin & I chatted on the phone to create a wedding day timeline. They were literally there for us every step of the way.

A couple weeks before the wedding they sent us a questionnaire to ensure that everything ran smoothly on wedding day. Caitlin also called a couple days before the wedding to go over last minute details with me. Their customer service is seriously top notch!!

On our wedding day, Caitlin & Luke were simply amazing. Our bridal party had so much fun shooting with them & we received countless compliments from our family & friends on how great our photographers were. They made our photo's fun & I love how they captured the absolute joy & excitement we were feeling that day. It is so evident in our photo's! Throughout the day Caitlin helped me with my veil & she helped bustle my dress when my MOH's were having trouble with it. During dinner they came to our table with an iPad showing us pictures from the day. It was so exciting to see a couple of the pictures right away.

Just 10 DAYS after our wedding, I received an email saying our wedding photo's were done early. Their delivery time is so impressive & it was so special to receive all our wedding photo's so soon! They captured every little detail of our day so perfectly & we are so in love with every single photo!! We will cherish them forever. It's hard to put into words how thankful we are to have had Caitlin & Luke as our wedding photographer's. I highly recommend hiring them!! They are truly so amazing at what they do :)

Sent on 09/18/2019

Caitlin and Luke Photography's reply:

Oh my goodness, Courtney! Thank you SO MUCH for this!!!! You are incredible and you guys have been such a joy to work with from the very beginning!!! Thank you for being so wonderful- we just adore you guys! XO!!!
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 09/07/2019

11/ 10--HIGHLY recommend !

Caitlin and Luke were an absolute pleasure to work with. From their promptness in booking, to their follow through with ANY questions we had, down to their seamless process on our wedding day. Our experience was smooth and stress-free from start to finish. The cherry on the cake.....our final photos were absolutely breathtaking! 11/10 recommend.

Sent on 11/14/2019

Caitlin and Luke Photography's reply:

Aw, thank you so much Nicole!! We LOVED working with you and Trey!!! Thank you so much for the kind words! Xoxo!!!

Lakyn Musso · Married on 08/31/2019

Absolutely A M A Z I N G

Caitlin and Luke were an absolutely amazing to work with! I met Luke in nursing school so I started to follow their photography pages on social media after they shot our school photos. Their photos always looked so natural, elegant, and stunning, which I loved! So as soon as I got engaged I went to their website to begin booking them for our wedding!
    Caitlin and Luke are the nicest people you will ever meet! They really know what they are doing and walk you through every step of your engagement and wedding day! They sent us a magazine that they put together that gives you advice for your engagement shoot and what to have ready for the morning of your wedding. It was so helpful!
    Caitlin would always check in with me and ask if there was anything that she could help me with and I really appreciated that! My husband and I loved being in front of the camera with Caitlin and Luke, they make your shoots so fun and easy! The day of our wedding I was so nervous that we would get behind on our timeline and I wouldn't get all the photos I wanted. But Caitlin and Luke made sure that didn't happen. They kept us on schedule and calm! I was starting to stress the morning of my wedding until Caitlin got there. She was such a calm and happy presence that I immediately knew everything was going to be fine!
    We always got quick responses to our questions and we got our photos back just TWO weeks after our wedding! We got SO many gorgeous photos! They captured our wedding day perfectly, literally every detail was photographed! These photos mean so much to my husband and I, they let us relive our special day whenever we want! If you want wedding photos that make you smile from ear to ear and cry happy tears every time you look at them then Caitlin and Luke will be perfect for you! Our family and friends also raved about how nice and fun our photographers were!
    We also hired Caitlin and Luke for videography and we can't wait to get our video back, we're sure its going to be amazing! :)

Sent on 10/01/2019

Caitlin and Luke Photography's reply:

Oh my goodness, thank you SO much, Lakyn!!! Wow!!! You are always so kind and we appreciate you so incredibly much!!! Your day was such a joy for us to be a part of and we have LOVED getting to know you both. Forever grateful for you two!!! Xoxo!
  • Nichole

Nichole Bergschneider Spack · Married on 07/27/2019

The best of the best!

I was never the girl who dreamed about her wedding while growing up. In fact the whole wedding planning process seemed very overwhelming to me. I started seeing Caitlin & Luke Photography tagged in some of the photos my friends were posting. I began to follow C&L before I was ever engaged. I was so impressed with their work and you could tell they have their priorities straight-both personally and professionally! When Brent proposed to me back in October of 2017, I knew one step of the planning process was done! We HAD to have Caitlin and Luke there with us on our special day capturing everything. Flash forward to July of 2019, Caitlin and Luke, as well as two members of their team, helped us celebrate this milestone in our lives. We were so impressed with how easy planning became once Caitlin and Luke were involved. They were SO quick to respond to any email or pick up the phone if we ever had any questions! They truly care about each couple they get the pleasure of meeting and make you feel so welcomed. Caitlin helped me nail down the perfect timeline for our big day and the day ran SO smooth! Looking back, I remember how awkward Brent and I were heading into the engagement session photoshoot. We thought "oh gosh, we aren't photogenic, how are these pictures going to turn out." Well thank goodness for Caitlin and Luke because the photos are amazing! We love them all! Luke began cracking jokes, making Brent and I laugh and feel comfortable and Caitlin started doing her thing, snapping all of the photos! We left the photoshoot saying "wow that was a lot of fun, lets do that again!" We never doubted that we made the wrong decision by including Caitlin and Luke in our big day. They have become great friends who we value and can't wait to watch them grow over the years to come. Thank you Caitlin and Luke for being the BEST photographers and videographers. Brent and I already have our photos all around our house and will treasure them forever. Thank you for sharing your talent and truly making everyone feel so special.
    Love,
    Brent and Nichole Spack :)

Sent on 09/01/2019

Caitlin and Luke Photography's reply:

WOW, Nichole!!! You are just incredible! Thank you so much for this sweet, sweet review! You guys mean so much to us and we're forever grateful we got to be a part of your wedding experience! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for being so incredible- we love you guys! Xoxo!!!
  • Jillian

Jillian Duffer · Married on 07/20/2019

Book Caitlin & Luke!

We are so glad that we went with Caitlin and Luke Photography for our wedding! Hayley and Hank shot our wedding, and they did such a great job. They were kind, professional, and made us feel so comfortable. We also got all of our beautiful pictures back so quickly. I love how professional, but also personable, Caitlin is. Definitely book them for your photography needs!

Sent on 08/28/2019

Caitlin and Luke Photography's reply:

Aw, Jillian!!! Thank you so much for your kind words!!! What an honor for our team to get to be a part of your BEAUTIFUL wedding day! We love you guys!!! Xoxo!!!

Sabin Keneipp · Married on 07/13/2019

Best ever!

Wow, where to begin? Words cannot explain how wonderful Caitlin & Luke, along with their team, is! If you are looking for a photography team who are more than just people behind a camera, look no further.

I am someone who has been obsessed with weddings for a long time- due to this, I spent many hours looking at wedding photography and videos. Doing this has forced me to have high expectations on who would do our wedding photography. I have followed Caitlin and Luke Photography on social media for a few years now, even before my husband and I were even engaged. I knew based on their images that they were ones that I trusted to fit my high expectations.

Once my husband and I got engaged, the first thing we did was reach out to Caitlin and Luke to see their availability (before we even set our date!) We pretty much were going to choose our wedding date based on their availability! This is how much we LOVED their work and wanted them to be the ones we worked with. Caitlin and Luke ended up moving things around and worked their magic to make sure they would be able to be our wedding photographers! Talk about amazing customer service!

Caitlin and Luke themselves were already booked on the date we chose, but we were still able to have their team members (Hayley and Hank) shoot our wedding. Although Caitlin and Luke were not the ones to shoot our wedding, they were still the ones who oversaw everything. So we still worked very closely with them both. They helped with creating a timeline (which I am a planner so this helped me big time), discussed what we envisioned as our dream wedding, any concerns we may have had, etc. If you choose Caitlin and Luke to capture your wedding day (which you should!), you are getting much more than just photographers! (:

They are a husband and wife team who focus highly on their brides and grooms who they work with. They do so by personalizing each wedding based on the bride and grooms vision, instead of doing the same for all weddings. Caitlin and Luke went above and beyond on communication and making sure my husband and I were involved every step of the way. They made sure to stay in touch with us, keep us updated, offered ideas/ advice/ options, and answered any questions we had! You would not have to worry about not knowing what is going on because they work with you through everything along the way. You are part of the team when you choose Caitlin and Luke.

Hayley and Hank were the team members who photographed our engagement photos and wedding. They also exceed expectations! They instantly made my husband and I comfortable. My husband is one to not enjoy getting his photo taken, but this team made our engagement shoot feel like a date night rather than a photo shoot. They took the time to get to know us. This was impressive to me, knowing that they people who we trusted to capture our wedding day wanted to not just do the bare minimum, but wanted to actually get to know us!

My husband and I finished our wedding day with not just amazing wedding photos that we will forever cherish, but also left with new friends! We plan to continue to stay in touch with all the team members of Caitlin and Luke Photography, as well as fully recommend them to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 08/02/2019

Caitlin and Luke Photography's reply:

Oh my gosh, Sabin!!! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts- WOW!!! Cannot even begin to tell you how much this means to us. We just adore you guys! Xoxoxo!!!
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 06/15/2019

The most amazing wedding photographers ever!

From the very start, my husband and I knew that Caitlin and Luke were the people for us. Their quick response to our inquiry was just the start of an amazing experience with them. Right away we felt like we were going to become friends with Caitlin and Luke! Caitlin was so informative about anything we had questions on and was willing to go above and beyond anything I would have expected a photographer to do! When we got to our engagement session my husband was nervous about looking too stiff and Caitlin knew exactly what to do to help us both feel comfortable in front of the camera and give us AMAZING photos and made the entire session feel like loads of fun. We were in constant contact with them the entire time leading up to the wedding and this just helped calm any stress or fears I had about the wedding day. Fast forward to the week of the wedding and Caitlin and Luke called us to go over every last detail and make sure that they understood everything all the way down to family drama and clarification on a couple of things that were important to my husband and me.
    The day of the wedding came and Caitlin and Luke had an amazing team arrive and immediately started taking pictures and video. They had everything organized and kept right on schedule and made pictures and video so much fun. Our wedding party loved taking pictures and comments on how much fun Caitlin and Luke made it! We even got to see a handful of the pictures that night during dinner!!
    3 days after the wedding, while on our honeymoon, we got the blog post with more gorgeous pictures and then just 3 short weeks after the wedding we got ALL of our wedding pictures back!! We have so many favorites and all of the pictures turned out beautifully! I would recommend Caitlin and Luke a million times over. They were one of the best decisions that we made for our wedding and I couldn't imagine anyone else capturing our day the way that Caitlin and Luke did!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Caitlin and Luke Photography's reply:

Oh my goodness gracious, Megan!!! Wow!!! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for this!!! You are SO kind, and we can't tell you how much we appreciate you and Johann! We LOVE you guys and have loved getting to know you both! So much love for you two!! XOXO!!

Taylor Lais · Married on 06/01/2019

Dream Photography Team

I started following Caitlin and Luke on social media well before we got even engaged. I fell in love with their vibrant photos and with who they were as a husband and wife team. Shortly after our engagement, Caitlin and Luke were the very first vendor we reached out to and they set the bar high for expectations. We set up a meeting to FaceTime since we were living in California at the time and from that moment on, I knew we HAD to have them be a part of our day.

We traveled back home for our engagement session and from the very start, they made us feel extremely comfortable and relaxed. We absolutely loved our engagement session with them, and we left feeling like we had been friends for years.

We faced a few challenges while wedding planning, distance was one, but we also threw in moving to a new state and starting new jobs before our day as well. Caitlin kept in contact with us and reassured us every step of the way with her kind words. They were extremely patient and understanding as we juggled different time zones and crazy schedules. The planning process with them was so simple and organized. They will literally do anything they can to make sure you feel 100% prepared for every aspect of your day. Every detail is thought of and you even fill out a questionnaire that keeps you on the same page and includes important questions that you may not have even thought of yourself.

When our wedding day finally arrived, Caitlin and Luke arrived with their team that would help capture our day for both photography and videography. They were so professional and moved so quickly to capture detail photos and ensure that we stayed on scheduled. They made everyone feel comfortable in front of the camera and they made the day SO fun! We even incorporated our dog, Charlie, into some of our photos and they are some of our favorites!

During our reception, we were shown sneak peek photos from our day on an iPad and it was SO special to see the images they had captured just a few hours before. The morning after, Caitlin sent us the sweetest text including a link to their favorite photos from our day. We then got the link to our blog post emailed to us just THREE days after our wedding. Our blog post contained SOO many photos and we were beyond excited to have beautiful photos to share of our wedding day so soon after our wedding. The most impressive and exciting detail is that our ENTIRE wedding gallery (every single photo!!) was delivered to us only TWO WEEKS after our wedding. I cannot express enough how amazing that is and how excited we were to go through all of our photos together!
    Quick shout out to Luke and his brother for the videography side of everything. We decided last minute to include videography to our package and I’m here to tell you that if you are debating whether to add it to your day, DO IT!! Luke and his brother captured all our special moments beautifully. The video brought us back to the best day and seriously brought tears to my eyes four seconds in. Our wedding film was also completed SO quickly and we’ve already watched it a hundred times.

We truly had the best day ever and Caitlin and Luke were a huge part of it being the best. I cannot express enough how wonderful Caitlin and Luke are not only to work with, but how wonderful they are as friends. They genuinely care about each couple they meet, and the quality of their work speaks for itself. We now have beautiful photos and an amazing video to cherish for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 10/01/2019

Caitlin and Luke Photography's reply:

Oh my goodness gracious, thank you SO much Taylor!!!
  • Melanie

Melanie · Married on 05/18/2019

Look no further for your wedding photographers!

I vividly remember starting the search for wedding photographers and feeling SO overwhelmed by all the choices out there - I just couldn't seem to find one that seemed like the perfect fit for what I was looking for. Then, my college roommate sent me the link to Caitlin & Luke's website, and I was IMMEDIATELY drawn in! Not only were their photos absolutely gorgeous, colorful, and candid, but they seemed like the most kind, genuine people. Our journey with C&L has been nothing short of amazing, I feel like I cannot put it into words! They are so much fun, SO responsive (my emails, texts, and phone calls would be answered almost immediately it seemed!), helpful, and talented people. Having Luke around made my camera-shy husband so comfortable with the camera, and Caitlin was just a breath of fresh air that I clicked with immediately!

The day of the wedding, we had a pretty bad storm roll through that threw off our timeline, but Caitlin calmed me down and reassured me the entire time that everything would work out - she was right! I always felt confident that she and Luke had everything under control - they know their stuff! The cherry on top was our amazing engagement and wedding photos - the are just so gorgeous and dreamy - I am in LOVE!

If you are looking for photographers who feel like friends (seriously!) and who will make you feel comfortable and create an awesome wedding experience for you, Caitlin & Luke are absolutely the best choice! I feel so blessed to have found them. We will cherish our wedding photos forever and we are so lucky to have made friends in these two. Do yourself a favor and inquire with them!! :)

Sent on 06/25/2019

Caitlin and Luke Photography's reply:

Oh my goodness, Melanie!!! Thank you SO MUCH for your incredibly kind words- wow!!! You two mean the WORLD to us and we adored every single moment of your experience with us! So much love! Xoxo!!!

Meagan Heisterkamp · Married on 05/04/2019

Best Photographers HANDS DOWN

Long review alert! We just have to let everyone know how amazing Caitlin Luke Photography is, and, quite frankly, there are not enough words in the world to explain how fantastic they are .
    I had first heard about Caitlin and Luke TWO YEARS before my husband and I were even engaged. Once I found them on Facebook, I knew immediately that I would want them to be my wedding photographers when the time came. Their photos are just so crisp, bright, and natural. The fact they are a husband and wife duo made it that much more perfect. I knew they were THE photographer duo I wanted. Carter and I got engaged late December of 2017 (about a year after I had learned about Caitlin and Luke!). Later that night we had begun talking about wedding vendors, and theirs was one of the first names I mentioned. I remember telling Carter I HAD to have them as our photographers. I would do anything to have them. We had them booked by mid January of 2018 🥰.
    From the get-go, Caitlin and Luke have been phenomenal in every aspect of wedding planning. Whenever I had a question over email, they would get back to me almost instantly. From questions about photos to questions about any aspect of wedding planning, they will help you in any way! Caitlin actually recommended the bridal shoppe where I got my bridal gown! We had our first full conversation with Caitlin and Luke over FaceTime, and it honestly felt like we had met them before! They were so easy to talk to, and made the wedding planning that much more exciting!
    We had our engagement shoot in September 2018, and I remember being soooo worried about seeming fake or forced in the photos. Caitlin and Luke immediately realized our fears, and assured us that as we started, all the worries would melt away. Sure enough, our shoot was full of laughter, smiles, and fun! We laughed so much during the photo shoot, and even got a good shot of Carter and Luke together when Caitlin was testing out the lighting! It was such a great time.
    The wedding planning process was so great with Caitlin and Luke. Closer to the date, Caitlin and I would email back and forth more and more. Their pre-wedding questionnaire was so thorough, which I loved. It had asked everything from basic vendor information to names of the wedding party and family, to sensitive family information that would be good to know to make sure there are no awkward moments at the wedding. The Thursday before our wedding, Caitlin and I had a phone call conversation, prepping for the day. The phone call had been 45 minutes long, and had never made me feel so relaxed and reassured our day would be okay.
    The morning of the wedding was a whirlwind. Caitlin and Luke had arrived when I was finishing getting hair and makeup done. I was feeling stressed out about running behind, but Caitlin kept reassuring me everything would be okay. When Caitlin and Luke say they will do anything you need them to during the wedding day, they are not lying! Luke ended up transporting our wedding bands with him to where Carter and the groomsmen were getting ready to ensure the best man got the rings. While I was stepping into my dress, it had been revealed that the guys had been locked out of the area they were supposed to get ready in. I was about ready to freak out, but Caitlin calmly pulled me to the side, made sure I focused on her, and explained the situation and ensured it had all been figured out. Throughout the day, Caitlin also held my bouquet, lifted my train so it wouldn’t get dirty, helped readjust my veil, and was the one to remove my veil from my hair when the time came. She even helped me take off my heels after the ceremony because they were hurting my feet! Those actions just proved that they were willing to go above and beyond for our wedding day.
    One of the moments I was most shocked about pertaining to how dedicated Caitlin and Luke are with their profession, was during dinner. Caitlin came up to our wedding party with her iPad to show us some of her favorite pictures they had taken during the day! I was absolutely speechless that she had them available already. There were AT LEAST 30 pictures to show! Each one was absolutely perfect.
    Caitlin and Luke spent 10 whole hours with us for our wedding day. Not once did they show any signs of fatigue or exhaustion, despite it being a 10 hour working day for them! They were genuinely happy to spend our day with us, which I will never forget. They captured our day beautifully, and we could not stop looking at our photos while we are on our honeymoon! We received our whole portfolio (about 700 pictures) in less than two weeks after the wedding. Luke did phenomenal on our wedding highlight video, too (I tear up whenever I watch it). I cannot wait to receive our leather wedding album and our canvas. We will be sure to keep in touch with them in the future, as we now consider them friends. We also hope to use them and their team for future milestones, such as maternity, newborn, and family photos! Caitlin and Luke, you two are one of a kind. I don’t believe any other photographer team matches up to you guys. You are truly the best! 💕

Sent on 05/23/2019

Caitlin and Luke Photography's reply:

Oh my goodness gracious Meagan!!! Girl, this review- thank you SO MUCH for your incredibly kind words! Wow!!! We have literally ADORED every second of your photography experience and we loved every bit of your sweet day! Thank you for being so incredible to us from DAY ONE! We love you both!!! Xoxoxoxo!!

Allison · Married on 04/27/2019

Sweetest photographers ever!

I honestly don’t know where to start when I talk about how amazing our experience was with Caitlin & Luke! There is a good reason why I inquired with them before we got engaged in January 2018, and why they were our first vendor we booked just days after getting engaged. Every step of the process with Caitlin & Luke was so easy and natural. I first heard about them through a college friend who had recently gotten married, and I was obsessed with her photos! After finding them on Instagram and seeing some of the weddings they had photographed, I knew that we needed to have them as our wedding photographers. The photos were bright, bold, and best of all, real. I also loved the fact that they too are newlyweds, so they knew exactly what we were going through in that busy season of our lives. When we first booked with them, they sent us a sweet gift to congratulate us on our engagement, and have been so personable and helpful to us with all aspects of planning our wedding. When we met them for the first time in person during our engagement shoot, it felt like we were having our pictures taken by our good friends! The pictures didn’t feel posed at all; they told us to pretend like we were on a date and as a result, this helped our pictures to look and feel so natural.
    The same story followed on our wedding day, when we had a snowstorm that produced 6-8 inches of snow. It was definitely not how we envisioned our wedding day, but Caitlin & Luke reassured us that everything was going to be absolutely perfect, and it really, really was! They helped us stay on time the entire day, and did everything to help make our day go so smoothly. On our wedding day, we got so many compliments from multiple people about how professional and easy-going Caitlin & Luke were. Our bridal party loved taking pictures with them, and commented so many times about how they let us have fun during our bridal party portraits. Not only that, but the pictures themselves turned out absolutely BEAUTIFUL and we got them so quickly! We got a sneak peek of some of our photos just hours after our reception and all of our finished images just 9 days after our wedding. We are having such a hard time deciding on which photos to order as prints to hang in our new home, because each and every single image is absolutely stunning.
    I cannot say enough amazing things about these two! Caitlin & Luke are not just exceptional photographers, but truly exceptional people. It is rare to work with vendors who are not only committed to their craft, but also take great care of the couples they serve. We have loved every minute that we have spent working with the two of them, and are looking forward to having them photograph many more milestones in our new life together!

Sent on 05/08/2019

Caitlin and Luke Photography's reply:

Allison!!! WOW- this review made our WEEK! Thank you so incredibly much for your kind words- totally honored to have been a part of your beautiful (and snowy!!!) day! XOXO!

Dean Jordan · Married on 12/31/2018

Caitlin and Luke Photography- Simply Amazing.

Our entire experience with Caitlin and Luke from start to finish was more than anything we could have asked for. Once we met with C+L over video chat for the first time we were completely in! First and foremost, they are just the nicest people. We felt so welcomed around them! We loved their pictures and we got along great, so we booked them immediately. They were the first vendor we selected for our wedding because it was such a no-brainer to us.
    Throughout our planning process, Caitlin and Luke were extremely professional yet very friendly and easy-going. They were also very responsive! There was NEVER a moment where we were in the dark about something regarding our photos, scheduling, or anything logistic with them.
    We got life-altering takeaways from Caitlin and Luke:
    1. Our beautiful photos. They captured our day so perfectly. Having them around on our wedding day was not only perfect documentation to the style we wanted, but it made our day BETTER. We literally had more fun with them there (which also makes the images better too).
    2. A lifelong relationship. We shared such an important day with them, and they were with us every step along the way. Even after the wedding, we still keep in touch with them and have already grabbed lunch with them. This isn't anything prearranged, it's just something we genuinely wanted to do. We gained lifelong friends.
    3. Education. Throughout our process, we learned SO much from them. On our wedding day, we felt like posing professionals! There was such great teamwork and collaboration happening. Now, when we speak to couples going through the wedding process, we almost feel like experts because we learned so much from Caitlin and Luke. They are genuinely engaged in their process and craft and do so while being great, joyful people. I cannot emphasize this enough-- Caitlin and Luke are simply great at what they do AND it makes everyone around them better. That is an intangible that goes far beyond creating beautiful images. It was the "it" factor that we will be forever grateful for. Thank you, Caitlin and Luke.

Sent on 04/15/2019

Caitlin and Luke Photography's reply:

Caitlin and Luke Photography 🤩🤩🤩 Lauren & Dean! WOW! You guys are just the best!!! Thank you so much for your kind words... we can't tell you how much it means to us!! From day one, you guys have been nothing but incredible to us, and we can't express enough how honored we are to have been a part of your day. So much love from both of us!! ❤️❤️❤️
  • Mallory

Mallory · Married on 11/10/2018

Perfect wedding photographers

Caitlin and Luke feel like friends, not just your photographers. From the minute I met them in Starbucks, I knew they were right for our wedding experience. And I say experience because it’s not just the wedding day. Throughout the duration of our engagement photos they made us feel so authentically ourselves and comfortable, throughout the wedding process they asked if we needed help and offered advice outside the realms of what they were being paid for, and they will be as excited for your wedding day as you are (if not more, how is that possible??!). I can’t imagine choosing anyone else to document our wedding day - they care so much about you and your spouse, and want it to be the most perfect day possible. They go above and beyond. If you need help putting on your necklace, Caitlin is there to help. If you hate a flower in your bouquet, Caitlin knows you’re freaking out and will help pluck every bad flower out to make your bouquet perfect. If the guys need a humor break, Luke is on it with his boombox and sense of humor. Don’t feel like you’ll be comfortable in front of the camera like us? You’ll never know you were even in a photo shoot because they use their charm, wit, and kindness to make you feel like you’re the most beautiful couple they’ve ever photographed. I CANNOT recommend Caitlin and Luke more, of you choose them for your photography and videography needs you will not regret it. You’ll not only gain a wonderful vendor, but you’ll gain two beautiful friends. They made our wedding experience the best it could be and we treasure their time and consideration. Thank you, Caitlin and Luke, for the wonderful memories we get to look back on for forever.

Sent on 03/05/2019

Caitlin and Luke Photography's reply:

Oh my gosh Mallory- this made our entire day, truly!!! I will never forget helping you take those flowers out of your bouquet! ;) You guys have been a gift to us from day one! Much love from Luke and I, and thank you again!! Xoxo!
  • Maddie

Maddie Johnson · Married on 09/29/2018

Best Choice Ever

Caitlin & Luke were my first booking for the wedding. I knew how badly I wanted good photographers and looked around at all the options in the area and fell in love with their style of photography. All of their pictures looked so natural and not forced light or forced poises. As if this was not enough to want to book them, you then talk to this sweet couple. They are truly the most genuine and nicest people to work with. Caitlin makes you feel like one of her close friends from the get go, and Luke just makes you just feel comfortable. They help you plan for each aspect of photos and offer advice and a community for recommendations with all of the stages of your wedding and life as a married couple. My husband also isn't a huge picture guy so Luke was great at making him feel comfortable with taking photos and not awkward with engagement pictures which made him that much more comfortable with pictures for the wedding. Then there is the pictures---they are truly AMAZING. We absolutely loved each and every one they took and had such a hard time choosing what we wanted for Save the Dates and Wedding Albums and Canvases. They also are so efficient and get your photos to you so quickly. Working with them is just not something you will regret. They are worth every penny and we are so grateful to have them as new friends from this process and the amazing memories from the photos they created.

Sent on 02/10/2019

Caitlin and Luke Photography's reply:

Oh my gosh, Maddie, you are just the sweetest. Thank you SO much for your kind words- they mean so so much to us!! We LOVED working with you and Adam... thank you for making OUR experience with you guys nothing short of amazing!! Xoxo!!

Heather · Married on 08/18/2018

Caitlin and Luke are amazing photographers and truly wonderful people to work with. Caitlin and Luke were recommended to us by our friends who had used them for their anniversary photo shoot. When we first reached out to Caitlin and Luke to enquire for our wedding we knew right away that we wanted them as our wedding photographers. They are extremely quick in responding to emails and are so helpful throughout the entire wedding process. They helped us pick the perfect picture locations, offered advice on engagement photo outfits, worked on wedding day timeline and so much more. Caitlin and Luke made us feel extremely comfortable taking photos and were amazing at providing direction and different poses. Throughout our wedding day Caitlin and Luke made sure the day was going smoothly and that we were having a great time. We were even given sneak peeks of our amazing wedding photos at our reception! We have received so many sweet compliments form our guest about Caitlin and Luke and our wedding pictures are absolutely beautiful. Working with Caitlin and Luke made this whole process fun and exciting. Caitlin and Luke are two of the most genuine and kind people and are extremely talented photographers.

Sent on 09/05/2018

Caitlin and Luke Photography's reply:

You guys!! You are just the sweetest of all time! Thank you SO much! We adored working with you guys and were so honored to be a part of your day! XOXO!!

Maeve · Married on 08/11/2018

Where do I even start with Caitlin and Luke?! These two are the best! We were referred to them by our videographers and I am so happy we found them. From the very first inquiry email, they made us feel so welcomed and that our business really mattered to them. It is easy to get disillusioned with wedding planning when certain vendors only treat you as dollar signs. But Caitlin and Luke could not have given us a more personalized experience. From sending us hand written notes and welcome presents, to the continuous support over email and the phone when we got to some sticky parts in the planning process. My husband and I had a bit of a crazy time planning since he is active duty military and I lived abroad for most of our engagement. Caitlin and Luke were BEYOND flexible with us at every step of the way. Their booking process was extremely easy. The Honeybook tool they use for planning and invoicing was amazing and we wished all of our vendors had used something similar since everything was so clear and organized. We were able to view our timelines for the day, invoices, send payment and communicate with Caitlin and Luke. Caitlin and and Luke were so organized and helped us plan our day of timeline. Some people hire "day of" wedding planners to help keep everything running smoothly, but if you hire Caitlin and Luke you DEFO won't need one of those. They kept everyone organized and on time and the whole day ran so smoothly and my husband and I had zero stress. Because they worked so closely with us and our other vendors in the lead up to the big day, there wasn't a single hiccup and we owe that all to their strong work ethic. Beyond being amazing on the actual day, their turnaround times were amazing! We had over 100 photos within three days of the wedding and all of our finished photos within 10 days! I cannot recommend the two of them enough. These two really care about their couples and really do everything in their power to make your wedding day the best day ever

Sent on 09/06/2018

Caitlin and Luke Photography's reply:

Maeve- wow!!! This brought literal tears to our eyes! Thank you SO much for your sweet words, guys! It means the world! All the best from both of us!! Xoxo!! ❤️❤️❤️