Cain Images Wedding Photography & Video

Philadelphia, PA View map
$2,999 Most Popular Price

$2,999 Most Popular Price

I am a photographer with over 25 years experience. Our style is unintrusive, unobstructive and free flowing. We capture a slice of life as it happens, visually telling the bride & groom's story. We utilize the same approach for any subject I may photograph. Our goal is to paint a beautiful picture once in a lifetime picture of your joyous day with strokes of light and emotion.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1099.00

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$999.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2999

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1999

Albums
Flush Mount
Negatives
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Custom Graphics
High-Res Images

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Negatives
Prints
Proofs

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Client Revisions
Full Feature Video
High-Def Video
Highlight Video
Multi. Cameras
One Event / Day

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
DVD
USB Flash Drive
    Tivona Married on 06/18/2011
    My pictures were amazing! When I first looked at them, I started crying. My photographer, Bill captured everything I wanted and so much more! He even got all of my crazy facial expressions (which I love). People are always telling me that I make the craziest facial expressions and now I can see them, LOL! Bill has such a great personality, when you talk to him, it's like you're talking to an old friend. I love when pictures tell a story and mine definitely do! Thanks Bill for making my wedding story come to life!

Cain Images Wedding Photography & Video's reply:

Thanks Tivona! It was a pleasure sharing your special day! :)
    Robin Married on 07/11/2010
    Bill was amazing: professional but friendly. Really took time to hear about my vision for the photography. He also provided a script of which photos he would take and in which order, but he was open to me adjusting the script to fit my needs. He visited the ceremony and reception sites in advance to scope them out, and he told me about how the sunlight affected the timing of what photos he took where. He was also great fun taking engagement photos. I could not have asked for a better wedding photographer. I'm going to have him take photos for my one-year anniversary as well!

Cain Images Wedding Photography & Video's reply:

Thanks Robin! I had a blast photographing your special day. Can't wait to do the 1 year anniversary portrait! :)
    Elisa Married on 08/31/2007
    We absolutely love the album and portraits. We appreciate all your hard work -- from preparing with us for the wedding, to your professionalism on the day of, to your follow-up afterward. We couldn't image having worked with a different photographer...you are simply the best. Thank you again!

Thanks Elisa!

Real Weddings

• Crystal & Chris
    45 photos · 05/26/2019

Philadelphia
2158021965
Location of (Cain Images Wedding Photography & Video)

Cain Images Wedding Photography & Video frequently asked questions

What photography services does Cain Images Wedding Photography & Video include in the starting price?

Cain Images Wedding Photography & Video includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Multi. Locations
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Cain Images Wedding Photography & Video include in their most popular wedding package?

Cain Images Wedding Photography & Video includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Albums
  • Flush Mount
  • Negatives
  • Save the Date

What photography styles does Cain Images Wedding Photography & Video offer?

Cain Images Wedding Photography & Video offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Cain Images Wedding Photography & Video offer?

Cain Images Wedding Photography & Video offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Custom Graphics
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Cain Images Wedding Photography & Video offer for wedding events?

Cain Images Wedding Photography & Video offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Negatives
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Cain Images Wedding Photography & Video and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Cain Images Wedding Photography & Video is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.5 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.8 in value, 4.6 in average response time, 4.5 in flexibility, 4.3 in quality of service and 4.1 in professionalism.

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding