852 Annapolis Ave, Edgewater, MD 21037 Map · Phone number

Cache Fleur 6
Cache Fleur 7

Karen Ballard · Married on 02/16/2019

Carolyn is excellent!

Carolyn is wonderful. She was excellent to work with. We gave her our vision, as well as a photo, of want we wanted. She sent us a proposal immediately and we loved her responsiveness. She exceeded our expectations and then some. I met her at the florist and left assured that on our wedding day all would be well. Like I said, she exceeded our expectations. I absolutely love our flowers, especially my bouquet. She matched our colors: red and white with a splash of gold. She is a gem.

Cache Fleur 8

Nina · Married on 09/22/2018

Carolyn is amazing to work with. She helps you put together the most beautiful flowers. Everyone was admiring the beautiful centerpieces and bouquets. She is easy to work with, dependable, and affordable. I have recommended her to all my friends!

Cache Fleur 9

Allison · Married on 07/28/2018

LOOK NO FURTHER!! Carolyn is by far the best florist in town! I got lucky finding Carolyn hearing about her through another friend and I couldn't be more happy I did. Truly, if you have the ability to work with her- do it.

Florists in the Annapolis area are by far the most pricey, hard to get in touch and unreasonable people to work with- Carolyn showed me how I can have the wedding of my dreams without breaking the bank. I tried calling other florists to see how her prices compared and my gosh, hers are truly the best value. Other places will charge a flat fee for bouquets- no questions asked, whereas Carolyn actually talks with you and wants to understand your vision for the day. I showed her every instagram/Pinterest/facebook picture in the world and she had such patience and showed me she understood everything.

Even the WEEK OF (like tuesday I think with the wedding on a saturday) I said I needed a whole new arrangement for a cross at the ceremony site and she didnt even hesitate. I felt confident she knew my vision over email and it turned out perfect.

I walked into the ballroom and it looked/smelled like I walked into a garden, everything was stunning.

I would completely ignore her website because it isn't the fanciest in the world and instead try and find past weddings she's done. Her work looks like all of the Pinterest pictures you see online!

Cache Fleur 10

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Real Weddings

• Wendy Hickok Photography
    Wendy Hickok Photography Wedding Photographers

Carolyn's flowers are amazing! Every time I work with her the arrangements are stunning! She is on time, professional, and always a super calm presence at weddings!

• Bright Occasions
    Bright Occasions Wedding Planners

Cache Fleur does beautiful floral work and they are a joy to work with! I would happily recommend them to others and look forward to working together again.

• Chesapeake Bay Beach Club
    Chesapeake Bay Beach Club Hotel Weddings

Carolyn's attention to detail and amazing creative talent set Cache Fleur apart from other florists. We love working with them!

• 852 Annapolis Ave Edgewater, 21037 See on map