852 Annapolis Ave, Edgewater, MD 21037 Map · Phone number

I0504
IMG1438

99 Reviews for Cache Fleur

Nina · Married on 09/22/2018

Carolyn is amazing to work with. She helps you put together the most beautiful flowers. Everyone was admiring the beautiful centerpieces and bouquets. She is easy to work with, dependable, and affordable. I have recommended her to all my friends!

Cache Fleur 1

Allison · Married on 07/28/2018

LOOK NO FURTHER!! Carolyn is by far the best florist in town! I got lucky finding Carolyn hearing about her through another friend and I couldn't be more happy I did. Truly, if you have the ability to work with her- do it.

Florists in the Annapolis area are by far the most pricey, hard to get in touch and unreasonable people to work with- Carolyn showed me how I can have the wedding of my dreams without breaking the bank. I tried calling other florists to see how her prices compared and my gosh, hers are truly the best value. Other places will charge a flat fee for bouquets- no questions asked, whereas Carolyn actually talks with you and wants to understand your vision for the day. I showed her every instagram/Pinterest/facebook picture in the world and she had such patience and showed me she understood everything.

Even the WEEK OF (like tuesday I think with the wedding on a saturday) I said I needed a whole new arrangement for a cross at the ceremony site and she didnt even hesitate. I felt confident she knew my vision over email and it turned out perfect.

I walked into the ballroom and it looked/smelled like I walked into a garden, everything was stunning.

I would completely ignore her website because it isn't the fanciest in the world and instead try and find past weddings she's done. Her work looks like all of the Pinterest pictures you see online!

Cache Fleur 2
    Cache Fleur 3
    Cache Fleur 4
    Cache Fleur 5
    Cache Fleur 6
    Cache Fleur 7

Katy · Married on 12/30/2017

Carolyn was absolutely amazing. I told her what we were thinking when we first met, and her passion and love just came out as she started sketching ideas and throwing things out that she thought would be cool and unique. It was then my mom and I realized that we didn't need to look anymore! I know basically nothing about flowers, so her ideas sounded great. We ended up meeting her at a warehouse and looked at everything she had talked about and I ended up really excited for what she was going to put together. I have to say, her flowers were the most gorgeous I have ever seen, and I really was blown away since our wedding was in the dead of winter! My bridal bouquet was so beautiful and the bridesmaids were equally as stunning. Every flower was flawless, and I just couldn't believe what she put together! She designed an arch for us to get married under, and put together a beautiful candlelight ceremony. She got the party vibe we were going for during dinner, and I just was totally blown away by what she did and I cannot wait to see the pictures! It was so much more than what I envisioned in my head and I cannot recommend her enough to anyone looking for a florist. She is simply SO MUCH MORE than that. She listens to what you are thinking, and literally makes your vision come to life! WOW. Thank you so much Carolyn. You went above and beyond to make our day special and I am so grateful that we found you!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Cache Fleur FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 65.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 9.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 50.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Modern, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Real Weddings

• Wendy Hickok Photography
    Wendy Hickok Photography Wedding Photographers

Carolyn's flowers are amazing! Every time I work with her the arrangements are stunning! She is on time, professional, and always a super calm presence at weddings!

• Bright Occasions
    Bright Occasions Wedding Planners

Cache Fleur does beautiful floral work and they are a joy to work with! I would happily recommend them to others and look forward to working together again.

• Chesapeake Bay Beach Club
    Chesapeake Bay Beach Club Hotel Weddings

Carolyn's attention to detail and amazing creative talent set Cache Fleur apart from other florists. We love working with them!

• 852 Annapolis Ave Edgewater, MD 21037 See on map