C & E Event Management

Balaton, MN View map Visit website

$2,400 Package Price

C & E Event Management is a wedding planning business based in Balaton, Minnesota. Carolyn and Emily are two newlyweds who loved the wedding planning process so much that they chose to make it their career. They will be your guide and advocate throughout. Carolyn and Emily will go above and beyond to ensure you get the wedding celebration you've always wanted.

C & E Event Management can help you plan your wedding ceremony, reception, and rehearsal dinner. and even your engagement party! They offer full planning, partial planning, day-of coordination services, and more. Feel free to reach out to Carolyn and Emily to request further information. They're happy to help in any way they can.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,200

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,400

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,600

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Elopement

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Miranda S. Married on 05/07/2022

Wedding of my dreams!

Carolyn and Emily helped coordinate my wedding, and I am so thankful I had them there for support! We met before the wedding to go over my itinerary, and they offered many great and thoughtful ideas to improve my timeline of the big day. They attended rehearsal at the church, and helped decorate the venue the day before. They were always more than willing to help with anything and everything! They paid very close attention to small details, all while listening to and incorporating my ideas. Carolyn and Emily were able to make sure my wedding day ran smoothly by communicating with my wedding party and making sure people were at the right place at the right time. They were a great help at the reception with lighting candles, stacking cupcakes, and getting everything ready quickly before guests arrived before social hour, while I was off taking photos with family. Having Carolyn and Emily help with these things let me not rely on my family and friends for so much help, so my guests could enjoy the day as well and not have so much responsibility. I am so happy I had Carolyn and Emily for my wedding day, they relieved so much of my stress and I credit them for my wedding day going perfectly and being the wedding of my dreams!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Team

Carolyn Timmerman
Carolyn Timmerman
Event Planner

Hello! I recently married by husband and planning it was fun for me! I love the little details of a wedding and I love to help others make their own dream weddings come true! You will not be disappointed! I love watching all the hard work come together on your day, we work hard so you two have the BEST day ever.

Emily Crumrine Fick
Emily Crumrine Fick
Event Planner

Hello! I am Emily, I married my sweetie in September of 2021. I really loved the planning process, but I cannot imagine being able to get through it if I was not a little… Type-A. I have a knack for staying organized, keeping everyone on time, and most importantly advocating for our couples. This is your big day; I want you to enjoy it and not stress the small stuff.

Your Officiant is not saying “You May Kiss the Bride”? – I will call it out if that is what you want!

Is your partner standing weird? – I will let them know!

Have a specific Groomsman that is a bit unreliable? – I will be his babysitter.

Everyone is willing to help decorate but no one is sure what to do. – I will give everyone a project/Task!

Minnesota Balaton, MN, 56258
Location of (C & E Event Management)

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding