83 East Water St. Suite #328, Rockland, MA 02370 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 5

About BZGibson Productions

We take pride in creating a one-of-a-kind experience for each and every couple we work with. No two weddings are alike, and we like to think that no two wedding videos are alike either.
From the moment we arrive on your wedding day to the moment we deliver your final video, we strive to capture and create a video that is as special and as unique as you are.
Enjoy your day, and let us take care of the rest.

Follow BZGibson Productions on

e3a0cedfb71f6bb7 IMG 0272
e3a0cedfb71f6bb7 IMG 0272

• Videos 2

8 Reviews for BZGibson Productions

Gianna · Married on 11/03/2018

There is no question: Hire BZGibson Productions today.

Not sure where to begin in describing our incredible experience with this all-star duo. I sincerely consider them lifesavers the day of our wedding. They caught our day so candidly without ever making us feel uncomfortable, it was like hanging out with old friends! Calming our nerves and crushing the day with such positive energy. The level of talent Kaylee and Ben have is second to none. Kaylee even gave me a quick pep talk when she could see my head start to spin before our ceremony and even during our formal photos. Their professionalism put us at ease and I am forever grateful for how special they made us feel on our wedding day. Easily the best investment we made with our wedding plans. Our sneak peek was insane and we can't wait to look back and re-live our wedding day through our wedding video! Thank you!!!

Sent on 04/04/2019

Margaret · Married on 12/17/2016

Videography was a VERY late decision in my wedding planning, but I could not have been happier with my decision to hire Bzgibson. I was recommended to Kaylee and Ben by a friend whose wedding video from months prior was absolutely gorgeous. I decided to get videography as a surprise for my fiancé so that he could show the video to his grandmother in Dublin, Ireland, since she could not travel to Boston for our wedding. I emailed them right away after speaking with my friend and got a prompt response from Kaylee who was beyond helpful and accommodating throughout the whole process. She worked really closely with me before the wedding to make sure she got to know what type of footage I was looking for to tell our story. On the day, they blended into our wedding effortlessly and never asked us to do a thing. They worked seamlessly with our photographer, Mikhail, and were just so easy and fun to work with. They even generously stayed a little bit later than they were supposed to in order to capture some of the dancing. Fast forward a short while after the wedding, and Kaylee made sure that our sneak peek video was ready (and amazing) before we left Dublin so that my husband's grandmother could see it. She cried all sorts of happy tears when we showed her the footage and I could not be more grateful to Kaylee and Ben for giving us that great family memory. If you are on the fence about videography, like I was for a long time, just do it and definitely hire Bzgibson. They will highlight your unique love story perfectly and will document the memories that you will cherish for a lifetime. Thank you Kaylee and Ben, you guys are the absolute best!

Sent on 01/05/2017

Colleen · Married on 09/03/2016

My husband and I had thrown around the idea of having a videographer for our wedding, but it was never on the forefront until I saw the work of BZGibson Productions. After seeing their portfolio I knew I needed to hire them, and they absolutely did not disappoint!! From the beginning Kaylee was super helpful making sure she knew every detail that I wanted captured, and was always quick to respond to any little thing I asked her. I could not believe this but while shooting our wedding party photos, Ben and Kaylee were on a golf cart that unfortunately broke down on their way to the location our photos were being taken. As soon as we realized they were missing, we saw both of them sprinting across the golf course to meet us, making sure they weren't going to miss a second of shooting. It truly showed just how much they care about capturing every important moment because they ended up literally running to catch up with us!!! The detail in their work is absolutely beautiful and they create a video that will be watched and cherished for years to come. Ben and Kaylee are amazing people to work with and their work is simply phenomenal. I would recommend them in a heart beat to anyone looking to have the best wedding video around!!

Sent on 01/15/2017

Award

BZGibson Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling, Traditional
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive

• 83 East Water St. Suite #328 Rockland, MA, 02370 See on map
    781-635-9546 (Phone number)
    781-635-6316 (Other Phone Number)