Fullerton, CA 92833 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Bumatay Studio

The perfect blend of wedding photojournalism, artistic imagery, and romantic portraiture.

Re-live your special day through storytelling and artistic images in your professionally designed album. These wedding pictures will be the lasting heirloom that you'll want to cherish for future years. Please visit my website to envision how beautiful your wedding day can be.

Your wedding will be one of the most significant days in your life so hopefully you’ll have the best pictures and memories to show of it. Someday you’ll want your grandchildren to see your album say “wow grandma you look so beautiful!” And if you’re considering booking me for your wedding photography, THANK YOU for looking. If you love my work, you’ll also love what I have to offer:

SIMPLICITY - my laid back personality makes me the easiest and hopefully the most pleasant vendor you’ll ever get to deal with. No fluff, no up-sell, no gimmicks from me. I offer simple packages that are customizable to suit your needs, upfront pricing, prompt delivery of products, and easy online print ordering.

CONSISTENCY - experience, education, and tenacity are my advantages that allow me to handle any photographic challenges. My portfolio speaks for itself in artistry and consistency. All my images are of real clients rather than “model shoots” that many photographers rely on for portfolio building.

DEDICATION - I’m a full time professional that’s committed to ensuring that you get the best possible pictures of your special day. Wedding photography is my specialty so I’m always prepared, skilled, adaptable, and reliable. I do this because it’s my passion and I truly enjoy every aspect of my business.

SATISFACTION - your 100% satisfaction is my goal. I’ve never had any clients complain about their experience with me because I understand the importance of providing the best service possible. Quality images, honesty, promptness, artistry, and lasting products are what I promise to deliver.

I understand that photography will be very important to you, and you want to hire the absolute right person. Schedule your free consultation so you can see the quality and service from Bumatay Studio. It’s absolutely painless, no hassle, no obligation, and when you book you'll walk away with a packet of goodies!

Follow Bumatay Studio on

7530d2aed7b2a733 1359160484281 0311

15 Reviews for Bumatay Studio

• cynthiahlopez

Cynthia · Married on 01/11/2014

Greg & his assistant Paul shot our wedding a couple of weeks ago. To say my photos were the most important part of my wedding is an understatement; I take photos all the time (yes, think Asian with a camera stereotype), and while I may not be a professional, photos are Superbly (like your life depends upon it) important to me. I think you can only imagine how particular (batsh*t crazy would be another word) I became when looking for a photographer. I must've gone through dozens and definitely got lucky in finding Greg because he was better than I could've hoped for. Greg was super calm, patient, professional, and nice; sorry, no snooty photog's here! The guys even got interactive with the ring bearers and got them to tone in down and stay still long enough to take pictures...near impossible task to ask of 5-year olds if you ask me. Last, I even came up with a couple (crazy) Pinterest idea and Greg kindly obliged, although I have to admit that his concepts came out better than I could have dreamt of from Pinterest/Wedding Wire/every other wedding website all over.

He got my pictures to me crazy fast. I think this is becoming a sonnet, so I'll just say that Greg has an amazing eye. You would be crazy not to use him. C-R-A-Z-Y.

Sent on 01/28/2014

Ryan · Married on 11/25/2012

Greg is the kind of Professional I wish I had the pleasure of dealing with every day. He is always super friendly, really listens to you and his work is just awesome. He arrived early and actually stayed longer than expected; even brought a secondary photog with him, which wasn't in our contract - for no additional fee. He is our go-to guy for photography work now - will be recommending him to any and everyone we know in the market for a photographer. Thanks again Greg!

Sent on 03/14/2013

Eve · Married on 11/12/2011

If the memories of your special day are important - this is the photographer for you. My husband and I wanted journalistic styled photographs with an artistic feel, especially because we were having a multi-cultural wedding. Greg was easy going, flexible, and a pleasure to work with. He shot our wedding and engagement pictures, and did a wonderful job of capturing those moments.

For me beautiful photography with a photographer that I clicked with was my top priority. Because of this I was prepared to pay more for a quality photographer and less on flowers (sure they look beautiful, but they die and not my priority) - memories last a lifetime!

Our wedding album was absolutely beautiful. When we received it knew we had made the right choice with Greg.

Sent on 03/18/2013

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Bumatay Studio Pricing

Bumatay Studio Price Rates

Bumatay Studio FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress

• Fullerton, 92833 See on map