422 East State Street, Sharon, PA 16146 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 2 to 120
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Buhl Mansion Guesthouse & Spa

One of America's Top 10 Most Romantic Inns, listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Perfect for romantic getaways, indulgent spa escapes, exclusive executive retreats and castle weddings.

Steeped in history, built & maintained on love, the Buhl Mansion promises grand memories of a lifetime.

Follow Buhl Mansion Guesthouse & Spa on

TurretJacuzzi
BuhlMansionExteriorsummer

11 Reviews for Buhl Mansion Guesthouse & Spa

Catherine · Married on 07/29/2017

Unbelievably amazing experience. We booked a few nights to stay in the wonderful Grand Gables room leading up to our wedding then rented out the entire Mansion and grounds the day of our wedding. From Marci who I coordinated with during the months leading up to the wedding, from a few hundred miles away nonetheless, to every single member of the staff who helped to set up for the wedding, tend bar at the wedding, work in the Inn throughout our stay and be there to help our guests when we all stayed the night of the wedding, there is not one negative comment I can make. I can't tell you enough how much you 100% get what you pay for with this venue. The pampering, the help with EVERYTHING from bringing in our car-full of wedding stuff and luggage to loading the gifts and luggage and all back in the car at the end. From the most relaxing manicure, pedicure and massage I've had in their spa to the group breakfast buffet they set up for our guests the morning after the wedding. Not one detail went overlooked by the staff on their regular procedures or the little details I added like personalized chalk boards to hang on the door knobs to each room and welcome bags and gifts in each room when our guests checked in. They went above and beyond in every big and small thing for the five days we stayed and the entire day of our wedding. We are already planning our next trip and our next "Mansion for a Day" party!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Sara · Married on 09/04/2016

I cannot say more about Marci and Hannah (and all of the staff) at Buhl Mansion. My fiance and I planned our wedding from out of town so we had to do a lot of communicating through email and over the phone. This made me slightly nervous just because I'm such a planner and everything needed to be done from afar. Marci and Hannah literally tried to figure out a way for us to do everything that we possibly wanted. We wanted to do something different for the reception location on site and they made that work and every time I called or e-mailed they were the friendliest people to talk to. The day of the wedding I didn't have any time to be out setting up and had to leave everything in Marci and Hannah's hands. I couldn't have done it better myself. They truly made our wedding the fairytale that I wanted it to be.

Sent on 09/18/2016

Sue · Married on 11/14/2015

We chose Buhl Mansion for our daughter's wedding after looking at several places. The Mansion is beautiful and the stained glass window where they held the ceremony made for a beautiful backdrop. The pictures were amazing. Marci was very helpful and treated my daughter like a princess. Love this place.

Sent on 01/03/2016

Buhl Mansion Guesthouse & Spa Pricing

Buhl Mansion Guesthouse & Spa Price Rates

Buhl Mansion Guesthouse & Spa FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 1,000.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 750.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 120
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 2
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 4
  • Describe your venue: Historic Building, Inn/B&B, Mansion
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Set Up
  • What event items are available? Chairs, Tables, Tents