537 Jones Road, Granville, OH 43023 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 1 to 350
Availability Check your date

About Bryn Du Mansion

We have 2 beautiful venues on the property. Please visit www.bryndu.com for lots of info and pictures.

The calendar on the wedding wire site is not correct., let us tell you what open dates we have.

Give us a call at 740-587-7053 or email at info@bryndu.com

27 Reviews for Bryn Du Mansion

• Lauren

Lauren · Getting married on 05/23/2020

May 2020 Wedding

My fiancé and I are so excited for our wedding next year. We booked with Bryn Du for the location and size of venue. Both owners were awesome to work with. They understood our busy work schedules. They got us in for a tour that worked for both of us. Quick turn around. May 2020 cannot come soon enough!

Sent on 04/04/2019

Chris · Married on 09/09/2017

My daughter got married at Bryn Du Mansion on 09/09/17. It was a beautiful venue. Bruce and Athena who are in charge of the mansion were wonderful to work with. Every time I called with a question they were happy to answer and I'm sure I asked the same questions dozens of times. They were very flexible with everything we wanted to do and had a lot of great suggestions. They have a list of vendors if you need them which was a great help as well. You are able to bring in your own caterers and alcohol which helps you to tailor your wedding and cut down on costs. There are a lot of different options for where you would like the ceremony to take place and having the ceremony and reception at the same location made it so nice for everyone. We rented out both the mansion and the field house but couples have the option of renting one or the other making it more affordable. Many of my friends told me it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever been to and that the venue was stunning. Thank you Bruce and Athena for helping to make my daughters day perfect.

Sent on 10/05/2017
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 08/27/2016

Bruce (and Quincy) are awesome! He wants to make sure you feel very comfortable before booking and does not pressure you at all. He will answer any and all questions you have (even if you have to ask twice because you forgot what he said the first time). I am so very excited to have our wedding ceremony and reception here! The property is just gorgeous and much better in person! We looked at other venues but I just could't get this one off my mind! We chose the Mansion and are having the ceremony overlooking the front lawn! There is just something about this place that words just can't describe.

Sent on 11/06/2015

Bryn Du Mansion FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 2,400.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 2,400.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Parking, Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 350
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 1
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 3
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Historic Building, Mansion
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Outside Vendors, Pet Friendly, Wifi
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season? January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, December

• A Catered Event
    A Catered Event Wedding Caterers

What a beautiful venue! Bryn Du Mansion Farm offers several options. If it's a wedding in the homestead, outside or one of the barns your day will be everything you dreamed.

• 537 Jones Road Granville, 43023 See on map