Brydon Lynn Photography

Cumming, GA View map Visit website
$3,800 Most Popular Price

$3,800 Most Popular Price

Hiiiii, my name is Brydon and I am a photographer, professional dress fluffer, hype woman, and good friend all in one.

I'm all about prompting over posing. Of course, I will still take the "Grandma's Fridge" photos that are more traditional, to appease your mom and grandma. But, I want you to look back on these photos and feel all of the emotions you felt in that moment. Maintaining the purity of your special moments is my favorite part of this job.

I am based in Atlanta, however, I would love to travel to wherever you are! I am so glad you have found me, and I hope to connect with you and hear more about your vision for your big day!

The best way to get in touch with me is to inquire through my website under the "Let's Chat" tab. However, I will still respond on here as well, it just may not be as quickly as my website! :)

• Woman-owned