Bruce Goldish

Santa Barbara, CA View map
$400 Most Popular Price
    Ryan Married on 02/19/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Bruce is awesome! He is a super chill guy and his music just seems to capture the soul of Santa Barbara - easy going and beautiful! My wife and I first heard Bruce playing as we were out for an evening walk around downtown. He was camped out under the arch at the courthouse, using the beautiful stone arch to amplify his little electric amp so that we could hear him over a block away. Fast forward a year or so, and we've decided to get married, at the courthouse no less, and so when it came to picking ceremony music, our first thought was Bruce. It ended up raining on our wedding day so instead of standing outside, we packed 100 people and Bruce's guitar underneath that stone arch and it couldn't have been a more perfect pairing of music and ceremony. The soft sounds of Bruce's characteristic fingerpicking guitar style seemed to fill the space as family and friends mingled. If you love guitar or want the elegance of Mission-style architecture transformed into sound, give Bruce a call!
  • User1858730 Event on: 08/24/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Bruce is absolutely an awesome guitar player.. A joy to listen to!!
  • Jennie
    Jennie Event on: 08/24/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Having Bruce Goldish play music at our event was one of the best decisions we made! And it wasn't the first time we hired him! Bruce has such a great sense of what the mood of the guests is, and plays accordingly. He can really get the energy up, or keep things a little mellower depending on what else is going on at the event. We've had him play at four different fundraisers for us now, and I can say he is always one of the highlights of the event. He is incredibly talented, easy to work with, and above all just a kind, good person. Definitely someone you want to have on your team. And of course, he is a top-notch musician. Everyone loves his music and complimented us at each and every event on how great the entertainment was! I would recommend Bruce Goldish for weddings, parties, corporate events, etc... he truly can do it all. I work in the wedding industry as a videographer, so I have seen a lot of musicians and a lot of styles, and I can say from my heart that Bruce is one of the very very best!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Santa Barbara, 93103
Location of (Bruce Goldish)

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding