About Brookside Travel

YOUR vacation is Brookside Travel’s #1 Focus!

Destination Weddings, Honeymoons and Anniversary Trips are very special vacations. They are about making dreams come true, celebrating a very special event and creating memories you will share for a life-time.

Whether it is relaxing on a sandy beach, cruising the open seas or a European adventure, these trips call for special attention to detail. Brookside Travel has been planning romantic getaways for over a decade! Our travel expertise and destination knowledge gives us unmatched insight into tailoring packages to each couple’s preferences. Our preferred status with a variety of award winning travel partners confirms you will be wowed on your once in a life time trip.

Categories: Travel Agent

Regions serviced: Detroit

Follow Brookside Travel on

6 Reviews for Brookside Travel

My wife and I had a magical experience at Excellence Rivera Cancun for our wedding honeymoon. This was my first time visiting Mexico and it was simply a beautiful adventure from start to finish. The staff was super friendly and welcomed us with cold cloths and champagne! The food was absolutely delicious and daily/ nightly entertainment was a lot of fun! We also had an opportunity to visit Tulum and Coba for a fun-filled day of sightseeing, exploring, and local cuisine. The best moment happened on the final night -- we had a candlelight sunset dinner on the beach. I highly recommend this amazing resort experience -- we will definitely visit again for our wedding anniversary!

Profile Picture User7633923, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Travel

I meet Ginny at a Bridal Show about a year prior to our wedding, about 5-6 months before our wedding she was in contact with me and asking what she could do to help us set up our honeymoon! She was great! I didn't really have much in mind other than knowing I wanted to go to a beautiful, tropical place. Ginny highly recommened Punta Cana. She also gave us other options, but Punta Cana stood out the most the my husband and I. She even had recommedations and picutres from other newly weds that have been to the resort- Excellence Punta Cana and we were sold! Ginny helped us every step of the way from booking what room would be best for us, the plane tickets, excursions to go to while we were there, and assisting in insurance for the trip. She was so helpful and extremely patient with us :) we cannot wait to use Ginny and Brookside Travel again on our next beautiful adventure!

Profile Picture Alicia, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Ginny was our agent and she was the best!
Not only was the honeymoon amazing but, the leading up to it and planing was seemless!
Ginny is now our goto for planning any/all of our vacations!
Sincerely,