Brookside Travel

Northville, MI View map

We are a storefront Travel Agency creating wonderful dreams and travel memories. We focus on honeymoons and destination weddings (Preferred Sandals Agency) and are sellers of romance. We can recommend amazing properties that offer you excellent value making your dream vacation a reality. Check out Sandals Resorts Call Jim today at 248-344-4747 or email me at jehehalt@jebrookside.com.

What types of travel do you specialize in?

Cruises
Destination Weddings
Family Trips
Group Travel / Tours
Honeymoons
Luxury Trips
Romantic Trips

What destinations do you specialize in?

Africa
Hawaii
Mexico
North America
West Europe

What travel services do you provide?

Travel Insurance
    Troy Getting married on 12/07/2023

Great experience with Ginny and Brookside

We set up a work incentive trip with Brookside and Ginny was great at exploring different options with my team. She found us a beautiful resort in Punta Cana that worked well for a big group. Other than arranging payment, Ginny took care of the rest and was very communicative during the entire process. It was much easier than trying to book online or with the resort directly. It seemed like we got a better rate and better room locations as Ginny sent an e-mail to the resort manager prior to our arrival. Will definitely use again!
    Marquita Married on 07/19/2018
    I worked with Jim Ehehalt, he was very professional and patient with me. My group wasn't sure where we wanted to go but Jim gave us idea with prices within our range and our vacation expectations. Based on the information provided by Jim, we stayed at Riu, Santa Fe in Cabo San Lucas. It was a great resort and it was everything that we were looking to do on our vacation. Any time we had questions Jim was available either by phone or email to answer questions in a timely manner. Great experience with Jim Ehehalt and Brookside Travel. I will be using Jim for my vacation in 2019 and will recommend him or Brookside Travel to all my friends/family who travel and looking for an agent. Worth every penny!!!
    Christian Married on 11/05/2016
    My wife and I had a magical experience at Excellence Rivera Cancun for our wedding honeymoon. This was my first time visiting Mexico and it was simply a beautiful adventure from start to finish. The staff was super friendly and welcomed us with cold cloths and champagne! The food was absolutely delicious and daily/ nightly entertainment was a lot of fun! We also had an opportunity to visit Tulum and Coba for a fun-filled day of sightseeing, exploring, and local cuisine. The best moment happened on the final night -- we had a candlelight sunset dinner on the beach. I highly recommend this amazing resort experience -- we will definitely visit again for our wedding anniversary!

1045 Novi Road Northville, 48167
Location of (Brookside Travel)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding