14117 Lakeside Blvd., Utica, MI 48315 Map · Phone number

About Blue Destination Weddings and Honeymoons

Your Dreams Delivered.....At the very best price available… Guaranteed!

Blue Destination Weddings is a group of event planning and travel experts that specialize in creating and executing truly unique destination weddings and honeymoons at the world’s most exclusive resorts. The Blue Staff is experienced in customizing wedding packages/honeymoons to meet the needs of our clients.
We specialize in wedding related travel across the globe. By combining the personal service and expertise of certified event and travel specialists Blue clients enjoy the time and money saving benefits of working with an established industry leader.

Wholesale pricing direct to you! with our Blue Direct Buy Getaways featuring our preferred resort partners.

• Blue's best price promise! (The best prices guaranteed)
• Amplified Extra’s (Get added benefits and extra's from our resort partners)
• Rebate's to the bride & groom (The more guests that travel in your party the more money back to you)
• Blue’s Layaway program (No need to pay for your entire trip upfront, make payments that your comfortable with)
• Honeymoon registry

Get the best of both worlds! Wholesale pricing and white glove service… Only at Blue!

Follow Blue Destination Weddings and Honeymoons on

couple kissing beach oahu hawaii
103938886511258116594903756331899369636440n
106471505709139263473463900571908294808382n
106494755709145696806154298795213200579481n
15605595975684370152287789402781513023410n
Blue Destination Weddings and Honeymoons
cinematic beach wedding wallpaper hd
beach wedding matrimonisicilia net
Blue Destination Weddings and Honeymoons
kumu hula beach with orange flowers against the sa
elopejustmarried 512014 204745panoramic
couple walking on beach
Blue Destination Weddings and Honeymoons
dining wedding beach cap juluca
couple kissing beach oahu hawaii
103938886511258116594903756331899369636440n
106471505709139263473463900571908294808382n

3 Reviews for Blue Destination Weddings and Honeymoons

• KT

KT · Married on 10/27/2017

I would for sure recommend Blue Destinations to book your honeymoon or even a destination wedding! So many options and the agent really works to find something that fits what you and your spouse want

Beth-Anne · Married on 04/04/2015

I used Blue for my wedding in Punta Cana, and they helped it make a great week! They were so accommodating and really took into account my idea for the wedding I wanted. They always kept in contact with everyone, either by calling or sending an email. Pam especially made the travel process so much easier for me, so I didn't have to spend all my time worrying about all the travel details for my guests. I would like to thank Pam and everyone that helped me at Blue. I would recommend them to anyone planning a destination wedding.

Emily · Married on 03/06/2015

Blue price matched all of our guests best prices, even the prices they found on-line. Sylvia sent out save the date postcard that were printed with our names and photos on the front of the card. She also sent out custom e-mails announcing the date to all our invited family and friends. They made the wedding very easy for us, everyone loved the Barcelo' resort. I would definitely recommend them to anyone planning a wedding in Mexico.

Blue Destination Weddings and Honeymoons FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in? Cruises, Destination Weddings, Group Travel / Tours, Honeymoons
  • What destinations do you specialize in? Caribbean, Central America, Dominican Republic, Hawaii, Mexico, North America
  • What travel services do you provide? Travel Insurance