Bronze + GLOW Beauty

Orlando, FL View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Bronze + GLOW Beauty would love to be a part of your special day! Reach out and tell us more, so we can help to bring your vision to life!

We are a premier, on-site hair and makeup team committed to providing our brides with a one of a kind guest experience, high-quality services and affordable pricing. We pride ourselves in making each experience specialized and unique and thrive on going the extra mile, ensuring our clients not only love the way they look, but also feel their absolute best.

With over 10 years experience in the bridal industry and some of the most highly trained stylists, we are proud to service clients with various backgrounds, styles and budgets.

We pay special care and attention to your individualized style; pairing your vision and our professional expertise to deliver a customized look that is uniquely you!

Our services include:

Consultations
Hair and makeup trials
Traditional makeup application
Airbrush makeup application
Bridal hair and makeup
Bridal party hair and makeup
Tattoo coverage
False lashes
Hair extensions

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$50

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$50

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$90

$75

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

Message vendor

• Abby
    Abby C. Married on 03/26/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wedding Party Hair/Makeup (for outdoor wedding)

Tiffany was brilliant! She did my makeup, as well as the make up for my MOH. She also did my hair and the hair of all 6 bridesmaids (she brought an assistant to do makeup for the five other bridesmaids, who was also very talented). She is truly gifted. My wedding party all had different skin complexions/color, as well as hair types, and she truly made everyone look phenomenal. She did different hair styles on each person (per the request of the wedding party) and nailed each one. She is timely and she listens to you and your vision. I had numerous make up trials with various artists and I knew immediately after doing a trial with Tiffany that she was the one. Not to mention, she is an absolute delight to be around. You spend a lot of time with your make up/hair stylist on the day of, so that was a plus! I ended up changing my hair style choice for the wedding day from what we practiced during the trial and Tiffany made the change, no problem. She also checked in periodically for any updates/to be kept in the loop. I also appreciated that she followed up about a week after the trial to see what my thoughts are. What really sets Tiffany apart is that she hung around for a bit after finishing everyone's looks and did touch ups, not just on me, but for everyone. Even after the ceremony. I cannot recommend opting to do this enough. Life saver. It's an emotional day and people cry and touch ups are needed. She followed me around during pics with her little make up tool belt and did touchups (for hair and make up) in-between shots. She even help Q-tips under my eyes while I cried after opening up my gift from my fiance! Next level assistance! I felt like a model on set. I don't think I will ever feel as beautiful as I did after Tiffany fixed me up - she is truly a talent. Also, she traveled about 2.5 hours to me, which was a plus! Also, while my Dad and I were hidden away waiting to walk down the aisle, she taught him how to lift the veil up and over - he was terrified he was going to mess my hair up. It was very sweet. I also can confirm that I danced all night with my bridal party and our hair and make up stayed in place!
  • Brittany
    Brittany F. Married on 02/25/2022

The best of the best!

I am SO HAPPY that I hired Bronze + GLOW Beauty for my wedding HMU. We also did a trial run for my engagement photos which I highly recommend doing. Tiffany and her team are ROCK STARS at all things HMU, they are so professional, easy to get a hold of, they use great products, my HMU looked great for the ENTIRE day, and they truly made all my dreams come true! I was the most worried about looking like myself with someone else doing my HMU and I LOVED the way I looked. Tiffany took the time to consult with me multiple times about my vision and she delivered 100s times better than I could have ever imagined! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! 1000 STARS!
    Madison H. Married on 02/11/2022

Talented, kind, professional and the best wedding vendor for my 2/11/22 wedding

Hiring Bronze and Glow Beauty for my wedding was the ABSOLUTE best decision I made throughout wedding planning. Tiffany made everything so easy for me and my bridal party. I worked with Tiffany for my engagement shoot, rehearsal dinner, trial and wedding day. If she is available on your day, hire her ASAP! I cannot put into words how incredibly talented she is. Every single bridesmaid was obsessed with their final look and continues to rave about Tiffany and her team.

From the first moment, Tiffany feels like a best friend who brought me such positive and calming vibes on my wedding day. She is kind and honest and I knew I could trust her to give the right feedback on my ideas. She even worked with me before my wedding to provide suggestions on the right hairpiece for my look.

I highly recommend hiring Tiffany to stay on-site for a couple hours to do touch ups. She helped me and my groom so much by touching up every stray hair, giving us a fan to cool down, and making sure we never got too shiny. If I get the opportunity to work with Tiffany again, I won't think twice about it! I already have several friends reaching out to her for destination weddings, that is how good Bronze and Glow Beauty is!!!!
  • illustration stars

Deals

Bronze + GLOW Beauty 1
Exclusive

PO Box 682786 Orlando, FL, 32868

Monday - Friday (9am - 6pm) Saturday - Sunday (By Appointment Only)
Location of (Bronze + GLOW Beauty)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding