Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Brittany Lee Photography LLC

Brittany Lee Photography LLC

www.BLphotographs.com (view my portfolio!)
BrittanyLeePhotography@gmail.com

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/brittany.leephotography.7

Instagram: brittanyleephotog

1 John 4:19 "We love because He first loved us."   First and foremost, I thank my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ each and every day, for blessing me with an incredible full time job that never feels like work!   My name is Brittany and I am married to my best friend. We planned a perfect fall wedding. Together we surf in the summer, ski and snowboard in the winter, and fish all year round. We have a golden doodle, who stole our heart the moment we laid eyes on her. If you know us, then you know Mya.    I have a starbucks obsession.   The fall is my favorite season, I love the day Starbucks brings back their Pumpkin Spice Latte and I can break out my leather boots and baggy sweaters. The sound of leaves crunching and the smell of fall is perfect. By the time winter comes to an end though, I'm ready for summer!   I love working out, I am a Nationally Qualified NPC figure competitor. Anything fitness ranks up there with my love of photography.    I love taking pictures and capturing moments. I am blessed with an incredible full time job of capturing life’s precious moments. Holding a baby who is just a few days old, to meeting a newly engagement couple, I enjoy every single shoot.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Southern New Jersey

Follow Brittany Lee Photography LLC on

15 Reviews for Brittany Lee Photography LLC

I was extremely happy with Brittany as my wedding photographer! I was able to give her a list of the exact photos I wanted taken that day and she made sure not a moment was missed. She captured amazing photos and she was able to provide the photos with a quick turnaround time (even with getting married right before the holidays)! she made sure the whole day was perfectly captured and I highly recommend her to anyone looking for wedding photos or even infant photos (which I'll be calling for her eventually!!)

Profile Picture Jill, 12/13/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

she did a wonderful job on my daughters wedding. The photos came out beautiful

Profile Picture deborah, 9/27/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Brittany was so great to work with. We had our engagement and wedding pictures taken by her. She has a great eye and is super talented. We love our pictures and would recommend her to anyone looking for a talented, friendly and professional photographer. An added bonus is that she gives you all of the digital rights to your images so you can print as many as you want after the fact.

Profile Picture Sara, 6/28/13, 7 Reviews