Boise, ID 83799 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Brittany Gerth Photography

Brittany Gerth Photography is a boutique photography business that specializes in boudoir/glamour photography and wedding photography. I am based in Boise, ID – but my love of travel means I am open to shooting worldwide.

I have a number of collections to suit your needs with boudoir collections starting at $300 and wedding collections starting at $1500. For more collection information, please contact the studio at INFO@brittanygerth.com

I take on a maximum of 2 weddings per month so that I can provide each and every client with an amazing, personalized wedding photography experience. And in order to maintain the boutique experience in my Boudoir Studio, I book a maximum of 2 photo shoots per day in order to provide each of my clients with the most comfortable and fun photography experience possible.

Another fabulous aspect of Brittany Gerth Photography is that I provide styling for my glamour clients if requested. Please feel free to contact the studio at BOUDOIR@brittanygerth.com.

A Little About Me:

I am a Pisces who loves watermelon lemonade. As a kid I dreamed of being a mermaid – but soon realized I could only spend so much time in the bath tub with a pillowcase on my legs before getting waterlogged. I soon had a new dream when I received my first camera in high school – I wanted to be a photographer…or maybe an anesthesiologist…or a travel writer. Needless to say I didn’t go to medical school, and while I did do some traveling I didn’t have the patience to turn my journals into books. Now I am pursuing my dream with camera in hand.

Follow Brittany Gerth Photography on

1 Reviews for Brittany Gerth Photography

Ashley · Married on 06/09/2012

I would absolutely recommend Brittany Gerth Photography to anybody in need of a photographer for any event! Brittany not only took incredibly beautiful photos of our wedding day, but she also listened to us to make sure she knew exactly what we wanted, made excellent recommendations for different locations for great shots, was extremely generous by working with us on some of our requests, and was so much FUN to work with. She was also a much appreciated source of calm during our sometimes chaotic wedding planning and day, and she gracefully put up with our sometimes overbearing families. Thanks, Brittany! We will truly cherish our photos forever.

Sent on 01/30/2013

• Mickie Hanson Make-Up Artistry & Hair Design
    Mickie Hanson Make-Up Artistry & Hair Design Wedding Hair & Makeup

As a professional Make-Up Artist, it is always an honor to work with such a talented photographer as Brittany Gerth! She has the eye and personality to capture the unique photography that is desired by all her clients. Her attention to detail and love for beautiful imagery shines through with each snap of her camera. Several of her images grace the pages of my Make-Up Artistry portfolio. When clients of mine ask me to recommend a professional photographer, Brittany Gerth Photography is always the first number I'll give!