Brittany Bowen Photography

Portland, OR 97212 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,500
Availability Check your date

About Brittany Bowen Photography

I am a creative photographer based out of Portland, OR. My first passion lies in creating fantastical images and I try to carry that in all photography work I do.

It all started the first time I picked up an old film camera freshman year of high school. There was something so magical about being able to capture a feeling or emotion on film, and then as if it were magic, seeing my images appear in the darkroom exactly as I saw them.

Since then I've been obsessive about capturing wonderful and whimsical images. I love the magic that comes with creative photography and I am committed to sharing my love with you!

With that, I am happy to travel for life events and projects. Just send me an email and let's get started.

Follow Brittany Bowen Photography on

190ad7edd3a91438 1528317280 d0b9b97892ec8e1f 1528317278204 5 Screen Shot 2018 0
Brittany Bowen Photography

5 Reviews for Brittany Bowen Photography

Sarah · Married on 07/07/2017

Truthfully, I can't say enough glowing things about Brittany! From first reaching out to her to ask for availability and pricing, to the day we received our wedding photos in her incredibly personal and unique packaging, Brittany was an absolute gem. Easily reachable, always responsive, eternally enthusiastic and full of the most positive energy from start to finish on our special day, we couldn't have asked for a better photographer to capture our wedding. She sent me examples from previous weddings and shoots she had done to gauge what style we were hoping to achieve, and she had us fill out some timelines so we were perfectly comfortable the day of with how things were going to go. And on top of it all, our wedding day reached record triple-digit temps (some reports say up to 116 degrees!), but Brittany was calm and collected and made us feel at ease the entire time we were sweating through our clothes, and all of our pictures turned out better than I could have ever hoped. 100% would recommend her to anyone looking for an affordable & extremely talented wedding photographer on the West Coast. Brittany is amazing!

Brittany Bowen Photography 1
    Brittany Bowen Photography 2
    Brittany Bowen Photography 3
    Brittany Bowen Photography 4

Megan · Married on 05/13/2017

I can not say enough good things about Brittany! We used her for our engagement and wedding photos and just loved them all. She is professional, fun, and creative. I would highly recommend her!

Kim · Married on 08/13/2016

I could not imagine my wedding experience with another photographer. Brittany’s package included our engagement session and my boudoir gift to my wife. I loved having the same photographer to make all the images cohesive. She was easy and fun to work with, making both of us feel comfortable and even more excited. You won’t regret hiring Brittany!!

Sent on 06/04/2018
    Brittany Bowen Photography 5

Brittany Bowen Photography's reply:

Thank you, Kim! You and Bianca were a DREAM to photograph! <3 :)

Brittany Bowen Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Prints