12th & NE Broadway, Portland, OR 97212 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Brittany Bowen Photography

I am a creative photographer based out of Portland, OR. My first passion lies in creating fantastical images and I try to carry that in all photography work I do.

It all started the first time I picked up an old film camera freshman year of high school. There was something so magical about being able to capture a feeling or emotion on film, and then as if it were magic, seeing my images appear in the darkroom exactly as I saw them.

Since then I've been obsessive about capturing wonderful and whimsical images. I love the magic that comes with creative photography and I am committed to sharing my love with you!

With that, I am happy to travel for life events and projects. Just send me an email and let's get started.

Follow Brittany Bowen Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• Alyson Levy Photography

Photos 10 Photos
Real Weddings 22 Photos

7 Reviews for Brittany Bowen Photography

Michelle M. · Married on 09/21/2019

Best photographer in the PNW!

We could not have been happier with our September 2019 wedding photos by Brittany. She made the whole experience so fun. We chose a package that included engagement photos, and both my husband and I had never really been professionally photographed before and were honestly a little nervous that we’d look awkward in our pics, but she instantly made us so comfortable and at ease. We told her what background we wanted for our engagement pics (fall colors and scenery), and she made the best recommendation and they turned out beautiful. Wedding day was better than we could’ve imagined. She brought along a second photographer who was just as fun and easygoing as Brittany. They had us, along with our wedding party and family cracking up laughing the entire time and we had so many friends and family coming up to us throughout the night saying how amazing they both were. All we wanted for our wedding pics were for them to be clear, crisp, bright and colorful (not with any moody filters over the pictures like some photographers do), and they were even clearer and brighter than I could’ve imagined. We were taking a chance by using a photographer we had just found online, but we are so glad we did! We will definitely use Brittany in the future for any other events or family pictures. You will not be disappointed with her talent, along with her extremely fun and bubbly personality.

Sent on 11/21/2020

Amber F. · Married on 04/12/2019

Couldn’t be happier!!

Brittany was amazing through the whole process. She is very professional and keeps in communication with you! She was also amazing at handling our spirited groomsmen who like to give everyone a hard time! We just got our photos and we love them! Everything we could have wanted and more!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Brittany Bowen Photography's reply:

It was SO FUN shooting with you two!!! And the boys were easy enough to wrangle. ;) Thank you so much for making my job easy.

Sarah · Married on 07/07/2017

Truthfully, I can't say enough glowing things about Brittany! From first reaching out to her to ask for availability and pricing, to the day we received our wedding photos in her incredibly personal and unique packaging, Brittany was an absolute gem. Easily reachable, always responsive, eternally enthusiastic and full of the most positive energy from start to finish on our special day, we couldn't have asked for a better photographer to capture our wedding. She sent me examples from previous weddings and shoots she had done to gauge what style we were hoping to achieve, and she had us fill out some timelines so we were perfectly comfortable the day of with how things were going to go. And on top of it all, our wedding day reached record triple-digit temps (some reports say up to 116 degrees!), but Brittany was calm and collected and made us feel at ease the entire time we were sweating through our clothes, and all of our pictures turned out better than I could have ever hoped. 100% would recommend her to anyone looking for an affordable & extremely talented wedding photographer on the West Coast. Brittany is amazing!

Sent on 08/06/2018

Award

Brittany Bowen Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1800
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Add'l Hours
    Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2500
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?

1 Real Wedding

• 12th & NE Broadway Portland, OR, 97212 See on map
    Location of (Brittany Bowen Photography)