Britt Croft Photography

Charleston, SC 29401 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Britt Croft Photography

Choosing a wedding photographer is one of the most important decisions you make during the planning process. Your images will be the only thing that you have, aside from your marriage, after the wedding day has come and gone. Your wedding images will remind you of those special moments that passed in such a blur and they’ll be a record of who was there to support and celebrate with you; their value grows exponentially as each year passes.

Britt’s natural-light style is a blend of a photo-journalistic approach with an editorial look and feel. With an eye for detail and an easy-going personality, she’s able to capitalize on the fun, spontaneous moments, while quietly observing during more intimate and romantic moments. Your final collection of images will be heartfelt, timeless, and real. Wedding coverage starts with the basics and allows you to add to your desire, giving each couple the flexibility to build a custom package.

Britt has been photographing weddings up and down the East Coast since 2011, and has had the honor of being a part of over 100 incredible celebrations. Her work has been featured by Charleston Weddings Magazine, Southern Bride Magazine, The Celebration Society Magazine, The Knot: The Carolinas Magazine & The Knot Online, Southern Weddings, Style Me Pretty, and Smitten, among others. Britt is a multi-time recipient of the Best of the Knot, WeddingWire Couples Choice, and Two Bright Lights Editors Choice awards, and is backed by the Professional Photographers of America. Britt also volunteers her time throughout the year photographing adoptable dogs for the Lowcountry Lab Rescue.

To learn more, visit the following:
Website: http://www.brittcroft.com

Britt Croft Photography 5
Britt Croft Photography 6
Britt Croft Photography 7

Callan · Married on 03/23/2019

The best decision you'll make (other than saying yes)!!

Britt was amazing from day one. She was attentive and flexible throughout, and overall she is just amazing! The final product has blown us away... she is an artist and captured the BEST candid moments. We loved spending our day with her and are looking forward to doing an album. I would highly recommend Britt to any bride... she's worth it!

Sent on 04/14/2019

Katie · Married on 09/29/2018

Literally the BEST!

I can't say enough great things about Brittani and her photos! My sister used her for her engagement photos and wedding photographer, so naturally 4 years later I had to have her too! We took a vacation to Charleston the summer we got engaged and did our photos with her and even did a mini family session with my sister and her husband to surprise my parents with. Our houses are filled with Britt Croft photos! One the day of the wedding we were running behind by like 30 minutes (which doesn't seem like a lot, but on they day of your wedding timing is everything), but Brittani was so calm about it and told me not to worry and even got us back on schedule with 10 minutes to spare! She whips through each shot with such confidence and even keeps the whole family in line when you are trying to juggle those family portraits after the ceremony. I didn't want to miss our cocktail hour or a lot of the wedding by taking picture after picture, which she fully understood and just pushed us through each shot with ease. After her blog post when up of my wedding I got all of the compliments of "those pictures looks like they could be in magazine" and all of hers do! I love how light, bright, and natural all of her photos turn out. Brittani has a great classic and timeless style in all of her photos. I definitely be taking advantage of her mini sessions in the future!

Sent on 01/06/2019

Blythe · Married on 05/05/2018

I feel that we made a wonderful decision in choosing Britt as our photographer and we have photographs (and an album!!!) that we are genuinely excited to cherish forever. I met Britt for the first time in person at my bridal portrait session. My mom and aunt who were with me were raving about her professionalism, her expertise, and her kindness. I knew that day we had made a great choice! Britt communicated with us very well during our entire engagement period leading up to our big day. She helped our wedding day run smoothly and captured every moment-especially the emotional ones-beautifully. I truly can not say enough about how wonderful and genuine of a person and photographer she is-a pleasure to work with! I HIGHLY recommend her!!

Sent on 09/26/2018
    Britt Croft Photography 12
    Britt Croft Photography 13
    Britt Croft Photography 14

Britt Croft Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints