14 N Queen St, Lancaster, PA 17603 Map · Phone number

About Bristle & PRIM

Bristle & PRIM Salon and Dry Bar is one of Lancaster, PA's top salons. Located in the heart of downtown Lancaster, Bristle & PRIM offers a wide range of services from coloring to cutting to bridal party accommodations. If you're looking for a professional and fun crew for your wedding day, look no further than the stylists at Bristle & PRIM. We follow all of the top trends in the industry and can deliver the look of your dreams no matter if it's a classic updo or a trendy boho braid. Contact us today to get started on making your big day even more amazing!

• Envy Studio

Bristle & PRIM 5
  • GabiKappes

Gab · Married on 10/20/2018

Professional & Fun!

I cannot say enough amazing things about the bridal services I received from Bristle and PRIM. Lori, Sarah, and Alex were all amazing. I was planning my wedding from NYC, and decided on Bristle and PRIM from online reviews and photos. The environment was fun, laid-back and I didn't feel stressed about the timing at all. With 11 girls, we were actually finished early. Everything was professional, straight-forward and very seamless -- from paying, to coordinating my trial, to day of. Everyone loved their hair and the styles lasted all night long!

Bristle & PRIM 6
    Sent on 10/29/2018
  • Liz

Liz · Married on 09/15/2018

I cannot say enough good things about the bridal services provided by Bristle & PRIM! Lori, Britni, and Sarah did an amazing job with everyone's hair while Michelle and Allie did everyone's make up beautifully!
    When I went in for my trial, Lori did a gorgeous french braid that went above and beyond my expectations! However, a couple of weeks later I changed my mind on the hair style (it did not suit my "theme") and I did not have time for another trial. I knew I would be in good hands day-of the wedding since she did such an amazing job with the french braid. When she finished with the new style, a french twist, it again, exceeded my expectations!!
    I am still getting so many compliments on my hair and makeup and I still compliment all of my bridesmaids on how beautiful their hair & makeup looked! I strongly suggest using Bristle & PRIM for all your hair & makeup needs.

Sent on 09/21/2018

Sophia · Married on 06/22/2018

If you want perfect hair for yourself and your bridesmaids on your wedding day, book Bristle & Prim. Every single person looked stunning on our wedding day. The getting ready period of time in the morning was perfectly on time, relaxed, and easy - with 12 girls getting ready, the 3 stylists, Lori, Alex, and Britni stuck to the schedule perfectly. Erika, the salon manager, was absolutely amazing to work with as well. Overall, an extremely positive experience and highly recommend! Lori did my bridal hair and took her time to make it perfect - she is incredibly talented and made me feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day! If you’d like to see some of her work, check out her Instagram at @hairbylorilinton - you won’t regret it!!

Bristle & PRIM 7
    Sent on 06/25/2018

Bristle & PRIM's reply:

Sophia,
    It was an absolute pleasure working with you! Thank you for your kind words ! Wishing you the very best!!
    Erika

Bristle & PRIM FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 80.00
    $ 55.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 110.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 84.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Hair
    Makeup
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Coloring
    Extensions
    Haircuts
    Keratin
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Contour Makeup
    Fake Lashes
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• 14 N Queen St Lancaster, 17603 See on map