14 N Queen St, Lancaster, PA 17603 Map · Phone number

About Bristle & PRIM

Bristle & PRIM Salon and Dry Bar is one of Lancaster, PA's top salons. Located in the heart of downtown Lancaster, Bristle & PRIM offers a wide range of services from coloring to cutting to bridal party accommodations. If you're looking for a professional and fun crew for your wedding day, look no further than the stylists at Bristle & PRIM. We follow all of the top trends in the industry and can deliver the look of your dreams no matter if it's a classic updo or a trendy boho braid. Contact us today to get started on making your big day even more amazing!

Other couples have also viewed

• Alexandra Fol Makeup Artistry

31 Reviews for Bristle & PRIM

• Sam

Sam M. · Married on 10/17/2020

Beautiful hair & makeup!

Alex, Kylie, Michelle and Priscilla did an amazing job with hair and makeup for me and my bridesmaids on my wedding day. Everyone looked so beautiful. The team was on time, helpful, and very attentive to everyone's individual styles. I was so impressed with their work and would highly recommend Bristle & Prim to anyone for all beauty needs for a wedding!

Sent on 11/08/2020

Lindsay W. · Married on 11/15/2019

Wonderful experience

I found Lori Linton on instagram and fell in love with the pictures of her bridal hair styles! She does absolutely beautiful and intricate work! She is amazing and makes you feel completely at ease during your trial. She could tell I was nervous about my hair and she was SO SWEET and helpful with picking a style. My trial helped me to feel so much better and I knew my hair would be perfect on my wedding day! On the day of my wedding she would do a bit of work and then have me check, make any adjustments (although I had basically none - it was beautiful!), and keep going and repeat. It was so kind of her to take her time that way and my hair looked just as I've always imagined and wanted it to. I loved it!

The second stylist, Alexis, was fantastic also - my bridesmaids and mother had only wonderful things to say about both of them! Truly awesome and fantastic experience! I absolutely recommend Lori Linton for your bridal style! She was fantastic! and she travels to you! Thank you so much, Lori!

Sent on 11/21/2019

Holly · Married on 09/28/2019

Book Bristle & Prim for your wedding!

I was fully of anxiety when I realized I'd waited a bit too long to book a hair & makeup vendor for my wedding, but wow, did it work out in the end! Bristle and Prim saved me, and if I had learned about them sooner, they would have been my first choice. They proved to be incredibly well organized, and very flexible. Wedding coordinator, Britni, made the process seamless for me. Day of, the artists worked so efficiently that I had not a second of stress about time. They made each and every girl happy, including myself. My makeup artist, Melanie, was so sweet, fun and flexible. She executed exactly what I wanted even though I'd changed things completely from what we'd decided on at the trial. And then there was my hair experience with Lori... there are no words to describe her talent. When I brought her photos of what I thought I wanted, not knowing if my hair was capable of looking even half as beautiful, she created a master piece. It was EXACTLY what I'd hoped for - perfectly rustic, romantic and ME. The wedding day was even better. I never had any doubt in Lori because she is so professional and sweet. Generally, Bristle and Prim is the way to go. You will not regret booking with them!

Sent on 11/26/2019

Bristle & PRIM FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 80.00
    $ 55.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 110.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 84.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Hair
    Makeup
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Coloring
    Extensions
    Haircuts
    Keratin
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Contour Makeup
    Fake Lashes
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• 14 N Queen St Lancaster, 17603 See on map
    Location of (Bristle & PRIM)