Indianapolis, IN 46201 Map · Phone number

About Bridget Davis Events

Based in Indianapolis, Bridget Davis Events Plans those special occasions from large branded corporate events to intimate weddings...& everything in between. Bridget's impressive resume and unique style will make your big day just as unforgettable as you are.

Follow Bridget Davis Events on

Bridget Davis Events 7
  • Jennifer

Jennifer S. · Married on 04/06/2019

Hire her now!

I hired Bridget Davis to be the day of coordinator for my wedding and she was absolutely one of my favorite wedding vendors I worked with! She is incredibly organized and goes above and beyond prior to and during your wedding to make your day run smoothly. Bridget responds to emails quickly, provides helpful resources to keep you organized during the planning process and is able to anticipate any need you may have the day of ...all while providing the space that is needed in order to allow you to enjoy your special day with your bridal party and guests. She is professional, caring and has a very calming presence that was much appreciated on such a big day! I couldn't recommend her more and know that the other vendors that worked together on my event enjoyed working with her as well! Hire her right away!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Natalie · Married on 05/19/2018

We had a wonderful experience with Bridget as our day-of wedding coordinator! As a frugal person and the MOB with expenses piling up, I questioned if we really needed a coordinator. When we made the decision to hire her, she immediately went to work! She was so much more than just a "day of" planner. We had unlimited calls and emails with her from the time we hired her. She organized contracts, coordinated vendors, and solved problems. She also had suggestions for the millions of details, and her checklists and timelines were awesome.

Another aspect of her work is her calm, kind, but firm-when-needed demeanor. She took charge when necessary, but wasn't pushy in any way. Her helper Keenan was also very friendly and helpful.

Both guests and vendors commented on what a fine job she did, and little did they know that there were some near-crises going on! She handled these beautifully and I'm not even sure of what all went on behind the scenes. I know my daughter wasn't aware of problems and this helped her handle a stressful day.

We are so glad we had Bridget's services, and there's no doubt it was money well spent!

Sent on 05/31/2018

Rachael · Married on 10/28/2017

Bridget Davis is PHENOMENAL! I hired Bridget for day-of coordination after doing most of the planning myself, and boy am I glad I did! She made sure all of the vendors were on the same page, and was proactive about getting information to and from each of them leading up to my wedding day. She created a very detailed timeline of the weekend - including arrival and set up times for each of the vendors - and made sure everyone was exactly where they needed to be. If anything went wrong that day, Bridget took care of it, because from my perspective the day was perfect! If you are like me and think you can do it all yourself, I would seriously consider talking to Bridget. Hiring her took so much stress off of my shoulders, and I can guarantee my wedding day would not have been as successful without her!

Sent on 12/07/2017

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,608.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,250.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 150.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Vibrant Video Productions
    Vibrant Video Productions Wedding Videographers

Bridget Davis does and exceptional job planning, designing and coordinating the day. You won't regret hiring her for your event!

• Indianapolis, 46201 See on map