Indianapolis, IN 46201 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,608
Availability Check your date

About Bridget Davis Events

Based in Indianapolis, Bridget Davis Events Plans those special occasions from large branded corporate events to intimate weddings...& everything in between. Bridget's impressive resume and unique style will make your big day just as unforgettable as you are.

Follow Bridget Davis Events on

8 Reviews for Bridget Davis Events

• Ken

Ken Jehle · Married on 04/01/2020

Thorough and organized

Bridget attends to every detail, has a calm demeanor and sees that everything goes smoothly.

Sent on 01/21/2020

Allie · Married on 05/18/2019

Bridget made our wedding day PERFECT!!

To say that Bridget and her team far exceeded my expectation is a complete understatement! As a former wedding planner, I knew that finding someone who saw my vision with me would be hard to do but from day one, she exuded this calm confidence and I knew immediately we were in good hands. She was 12 steps ahead of me at any point in time, offering creative solutions, negotiating with vendors, and sending email and text reminders for upcoming tasks my fiancé and I needed to be thinking about. She crossed her T’s and dotted her I’s so many times that I knew come wedding day nothing would be out of place.

Being able to relax (as much as possible) on my wedding day knowing the setup, décor, tear down and vendors were all taken care of was the absolute BEST GIFT any vendor could have given my control freak self. I loved that I was able to fully enjoy my time with bridesmaids and mom while getting ready and focus on the ceremony while not worrying about if the cake got delivered or the band was set up in the right spot. I am so grateful for Bridget’s upbeat spirit and ability to see and service any unmet needs, all while remaining fun and professional. MY GROUP LOVED HER!! I want to do the day all over again, because in my eyes it was absolute perfection (if anything went awry, I had no clue) and ALL of that credit goes to Bridget and her team. Thank you doesn’t seem sufficient, but truly, THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts for making it the best day of our entire life.

Sent on 09/19/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer S. · Married on 04/06/2019

Hire her now!

I hired Bridget Davis to be the day of coordinator for my wedding and she was absolutely one of my favorite wedding vendors I worked with! She is incredibly organized and goes above and beyond prior to and during your wedding to make your day run smoothly. Bridget responds to emails quickly, provides helpful resources to keep you organized during the planning process and is able to anticipate any need you may have the day of ...all while providing the space that is needed in order to allow you to enjoy your special day with your bridal party and guests. She is professional, caring and has a very calming presence that was much appreciated on such a big day! I couldn't recommend her more and know that the other vendors that worked together on my event enjoyed working with her as well! Hire her right away!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Bridget Davis Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1250.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2608
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3250.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 150.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Vibrant Video Productions Wedding Videographers

Bridget Davis does and exceptional job planning, designing and coordinating the day. You won't regret hiring her for your event!

• Indianapolis, 46201 See on map
    Location of (Bridget Davis Events)