Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Brides of America Miami

An appointment-only store, allowing us to give one bride at a time our complete full attention.

Brides of America is a exclusive retailer of all Mori lee Bridal Brand.

David Abadi, owner of Brides of America Miami and Brides of America Online Store has been helping brides nationwide from Miami since 1984, but his family has been in this business since 1970.

His mother started out making dresses as a hobby, but her skill and passion turned that hobby into a successful business. David remembers falling in love with the business as early as the age of 5 when he would help his mother around the shop.

Brides of America's goal is to offer the best wedding dresses in Miami as well as online, along with the other fashions and accessories to go along with every bride's special day. Along with those high-quality items, the other important thing to us is customer service. We want each and every person that shops with us to enjoy the entire experience and feel like they are our most important customer.

ATTENTION TO DETAILS
The reason that those goals are achieved is due to our owner, David Abadi. His attention to every single detail about the store and the products in it sets Brides of America apart from all of the others. He makes sure that the store is always immaculate and every dress and accessory has a special spot where it belongs. In David's own words, "I can say that I am very picky, sometimes too picky. I am a perfectionist." You want nothing less than perfection when searching for the gown you will be married in.

BRIDES GET SPOILED (AS THEY SHOULD!)
The dress should not be the only focus. The entire gown search should be a special experience. At Brides of America, customers are totally spoiled by David and the entire staff. This is by no means just to make a sale. "I have a blast helping them and I totally love making brides happy," says David. "I think the reason we have an amazing store and that brides love my service is because I LOVE what I do. This is my passion."

SHOPPING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
This is an appointment-only store, allowing us to truly give one bride at a time our complete and full attention. Many years ago Brides of America was open to the public without an appointment, but David felt that something was missing. The experience just didn't seem special enough for his brides. A good friend of his, Bailey Judith Rieglhaupt, owned "The Bridal Secret" bridal shop in Quincy, MA. She taught David how to turn his store into the appointment-only one that it is to this day. It was a scary transition, but Bailey made it work so well, David knew it was a safe bet. He said, "I can say that making an appointment-only store was the best decision I ever made in this business. My customers love it and I can dedicate 100% of the appointment to them."

ONE BRAND STORE
All of the divisions of the Mori Lee Bridal brand are carried here. They have been in this business for over 60 years. The dresses are expertly made, and the prices range from moderate to couture. Brides adore both the quality and design of these unique dresses.

REVIEWS TELL THE STORY
Your wedding day should be one of the most special of your entire life. It is important to find things for it that fit perfectly into telling the story of you and your fiance's love. Reading reviews for all services, not just the bridal gown, is a wonderful way to know what to expect. The wonderful quality and service provided by Brides of America has graced us with many amazing reviews from happy customers. Our reviews can be seen at Wedding Wire and The Knot, and also on Brides of America's website.

When you are ready to start shopping for your own wedding, start with us. You can shedule an appointment in Miami through our web page. If that is too far for you to travel, you can buy your dream wedding dress online through us, and a bridal consultant will contact you after you order to confirm the details, giving you our very special customer service wherever you may be.

With his exceptional eye for fashion, David chooses extensive selections of gowns from moderate to upscale to suit the entire wedding party. Brides are accepted at the Miami location by appointment only, NO walk-ins. David takes the time to meet with each bride without the distraction of other shoppers. He dedicates your appointment time solely to you and uses it to totally spoil all of his brides.

Winner of Wedding Wire Brides Choice Award 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016

LAYAWAY

CREDIT CARDS
For your convenience, we also accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover.

Make an Appointment:  http://bridesofamerica.com/appointments.html

Undergarments (2)
Mother of Groom (1)
Flower Girls (1)
Jewelry (1)

5 start are not nearly enough to show how happy I'm with Brides of America. David is by far one of the best in the business. Not only does he makes you fell like the most important client he's had, but he is also extremely knowledgeable in area. I felt in love with my dress back in February of this year and I'm still in love with my dress. I am now counting the day to be able to wear it for our big day!

I also want to add than when looking for my two maids of honor's dresses, I originally was going to get them at a generic bridal store, but nothing compares with the service I received at Brides of America. I contacted David and told him the idea I had, and he did not only allowed me to go in after the store had closed, but also had the dresses we had talked about lined up and ready to try them on. I was able to make a decision in less than 15 minutes. David's commitment to his clients and excellent customer service is what separates him and his store from the rest.

I'm one that loves to read reviews before buying anything let alone my wedding dress. This being said, I must admit I was a little skeptical when I saw the amount of great reviews this store had. In my eyes, it was to good to be true. But believe me, once you step into Brides of america you will never look back.

I recommend this store 199%

Profile Picture Ashley, 1/4/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids, Mother of Bride, Mother of Groom, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Plus Size Gowns, Veils, Alterations, Appts. Only, Trunk Shows

My youngest daughter is getting married in December and this was the first place we had scheduled to visit, after meeting David for less than one hour I already knew we had come to the right place !!!! He was honest, very pleasant and funny enough to make this experience the best ever. My daugther found the perfect dress for her special day and we couldn’t be more happy. We left the place wanted to come back for the brides maid , maid of honors and even myself begin the mother of the bride I totally recommend Brudes of America . Thank you David for fullfiling one of my lil girl’s dream come true

Profile Picture Hildegard , 12/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I went to several places trying to find my wedding dress and all the accessories for my dress, I can say that I'm lucky and super glad I came to this store by a recommendation. I can't thank David enough for all the attention and help finding my dream wedding dress and accessories. Between the moment I arrived to the store, the things he said, and the key advices he gave me, I knew he knew what he was doing and that he could sincerely help me find what I wanted and needed. David was very attentive, friendly, and professional. He doesn't only treat you like a customer, but like family where he doesn't try just to sell you something, but he makes sure you are truly happy and satisfied with what you are getting. Finding a wedding dress and accessories is more than buying an outfit, it's an experience that you will remember and cherish forever, and David truly did that for me plus he exceeded my expectations. Thank you sooo much for everything, for the lovely experience, and for making things easier and smoother. You were born for this! :) You are the best! ♥

Profile Picture Glory, 12/22/18, 1 Review

Photos

7 Photos

Brides of America Store Tour

7 Photos
220x220 sq 1521686243 30e1bf272ec5240a 1521686242 11223b63027abdaa 1521686242353 1 26230682 101597890
220x220 sq 1471021412909 img7934
220x220 sq 1471021389395 img7933
220x220 sq 1436560533008 img3027
220x220 sq 1441811405369 img3425
220x220 sq 1436560549229 img3067
220x220 sq 1436560574028 img3086

1 ENDORSEMENT
David is fantastic, his charisma and passion for what he does at Brides of America is seen from the moment you step in to the moment you leave with your dream dress. I personally used him for my best friends wedding and we were very happy with his service and professionalism.

2 PROS I KNOW

785 NW 167 street, Miami, FL 33169   See On Map
305-620-6606 (phone) 305-620-6170 (fax)
Brides of America Miami BY APPOINTMENT ONLY Open Sunday thru Friday. We are closed on Saturdays