5252 East 82nd St Suite 202, Indianapolis, IN 46250 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Brides By Young

Family owned and operated, Brides by Young was born from the idea that every woman, regardless of her size, should experience the joys of finding her dream dress. The inspiration came to Young from one of her very own brides who told her that she wished she could have tried on at least 10 wedding dress styles - not too demanding of a wish!

"Our mission is not to simply have women "fit" into gowns, we are offering a large selection of styles to choose from. We are offering bridal fashion for every woman! A woman's bridal experience should not be limited by her wedding gown size… Every bride should feel beautiful for her wedding. There's no settling when it comes to looking perfect on that special day!" - Young, founder & designer

Founder, Young, has combined her over a decade of bridal experience and 25+ years of manufacturing expertise to create her own line specifically with you in mind. This private plus size wedding dress collection comes directly from top manufacturers, bringing you high quality for a fraction of the traditional cost. Young's daughter, Anne-Marie, who has over 7 years of bridal experience herself works closely with Young to add a "fresh" perspective - they are very excited for this next bridal adventure together!

In addition to our private collection, we have partnered with WTOO and Bonny Bridal! Offering 150+ styles of plus size wedding gowns in various sizes.

Follow Brides By Young on

Brides By Young 5
  • Mr. & Mrs. Johnson

Ciarra · Getting married on 07/31/2021

my 2 dresses pick

I enjoy working with the ladies at brides by young I did changed my dress because the groom was with me and I did wont him to see the new 2 dresses I picked out. thank you

Sent on 08/16/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle Cockrum · Married on 11/23/2019

Amazing Experience

What a relief it was to find a bridal shop that specializes in bigger women. I have a large bust and I was actually able to fit into the sample sizes. All of the staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. I went into my appointment not planning on purchasing my dress yet, but I fell in love. I would highly recommend Brides by Young.

Brides By Young 6
    Sent on 01/22/2019
  • Caytlyn

Caytlyn · Married on 11/23/2019

I would give them 100 stars if I could

I shopped at the Indianapolis Brides by Young location in March and couldn't have had a better experience. The day I called to schedule my appointment, the staff told me how to prepare and what to bring with me. She really put my mind at ease about my first dress shopping experience as a plus sized bride. I arrived at my appointment and as soon as I walked in the door, Kate knew who I was. We discussed budget and what I was (and wasn't) looking for in a dress and she got started pulling samples. Every single one that she chose was beautiful and met my criteria. She made me super comfortable while trying dresses on and continuously complimented me and hyped me up during the process. I ultimately wound up going with a beautiful Eddy K gown that was the complete opposite of what I thought I wanted. My dress arrived 5 months later (a month earlier than expected) and the shop called me right away. I went in for my fitting the following week and was treated with the same kindness by that day's employee, whose name I unfortunately don't remember. I can't say enough good things about Brides by Young and recommend them every chance I get. I want a wedding re-do just so that I can shop with them again!

Sent on 12/05/2019

Brides By Young FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $500 - $999
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Bridal Gowns
    Hair Accessories
    Jewelry
    Plus Size Gowns
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
    6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Monthly
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

Real Weddings

• 5252 East 82nd St, Suite 202 Indianapolis, 46250 See on map
    Mon, Thu, Fri- 10:30AM - 7:00PM Saturday- 10:00AM - 6:00PM Sunday- 12:00PM - 5:00PM