2480 East Bay Drive STE 10, Largo, FL 33771 Map · Phone number

About Brides by the Sea

Brides by the Sea is a unique Bridal Shop offering Formal, Informal and Destination Gowns If you’re looking for the day that you choose to search for that perfect gown you have dreamt about to be a fun & exciting day with your loved ones while you try on your dream dresses - This is the place. We feel that this is the most important day in your wedding planning and vow to make you feel "Special". Brides by the Sea specializes is one on one friendly service. Mondays are open for Appointments Only as well as after hours Tuesday-Saturday please call, email or visit our website to request an appointments. Please visit our website to view Designers carried. If you are looking for that one Special Dress from any of the designers we carry – Please call – If Brides by the Sea does not have in the store – we will do all possible to locate that dress and have in the store for you to try on. Bridal - Formal, Informal and Destination Gowns Bridesmaids, Mother of the Bride/Groom Flower Girl, Ring Bearer Veils & Head Pieces Social Occasion Dresses Prom Dresses Tuxedo Rental Men's Destination Clothing Bridal Gifts Beach Ceremony and Reception products, Bachelorette Party accessories Bride and Groom casual wear ....and much more.

Follow Brides by the Sea on

• Kat's Wedding Boutique
  • Athena's Bridal Boutique
  • Pavane Couture Bridal
  • Rogers Cleaners

49 Reviews for Brides by the Sea

Carrie and Brides by the Sea was great! I was on a mission to find a bridesmaid dress in which the bride allowed me to pick any dress I wanted as long as it was from a particular designer. Brides by the Sea carried a number of dresses from the Dessy collection so I had no trouble finding one I really loved. I left the store wanting to think about the dress first and called back later that day to confirm the purchase. Carrie was very accommodating and he dress came in at about the time she predicted it would.

Sent on 06/15/2014

Brides by the Sea's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to send these kind remarks about your experience and allowing Brides by the Sea to be a part of you selecting the perfect dress . Very much appreciated.

Jessica · Married on 04/30/2016

Great store with beautiful dresses and wide selection! Carrie was very helpful and professional. I highly recommend brides by the sea to all Florida brides

Sent on 10/20/2014

Brides by the Sea's reply:

Thank you Jessica - So glad to have met you and we are able to be a part of your special day. Looking forward to see you again when dress arrives. Keep smiling ; )

Carrie was absolutely wonderful. I received her full attention during my appointment. She caterer to both my indecisiveness and still managed to please my mother. I love it. I never felt pressured or rushed into anything outside of my comfort zone. I must have made her help me get into the same 2 dresses ten times until I made my mind up AND she never complained. I can't wait until the dress comes in. I am very glad I went with them.

Sent on 03/16/2015

Brides by the Sea's reply:

Thank you - It was so wonderful to meet you. You could have tried on 10 more times if you needed! You picked the perfect one, So happy for you. Looking forward to seeing you again.

Award

• 2480 East Bay Drive, STE 10 Largo, 33771 See on map
    7272653105 (Fax Number)
    Monday - Appointment Only Tues-Friday - 10a-6p Saturday 10a-4p Sunday - Closed Appointments can be made for any after hours. Please call or request through website.
    Location of (Brides by the Sea)