Brides and Butterflies

Adamsburg, PA 15611 Map · Phone number

Other couples have also viewed

• All Events Floral, LTD
  • Floral Fountain
  • Blooms Florist
  • Peggy's Floral & Gift Shop

37 Reviews for Brides and Butterflies

Kayla · Married on 04/28/2018

Working with Michele on our wedding was truly an incredible experience. She made our flowers and decorations absolutely beautiful and perfect for our wedding day.
    Michele provided all of our wedding flowers, from my boutique, 4 bridesmaids, 2 junior bridesmaids, a flower girl, groom, 4 groomsman, 2 fathers, 2 mothers boutiques, 2 grandmother boutiques, sign of piece flowers and blessed mary statues. They were all absolutely beautiful and everything we could ever want.
    On top of all that Michele decorated our reception hall, and did all the centerpieces for our wedding.
    Communication with Michele at Brides and Butterflies was truly amazing and easy in everyway.
    We have already reccomended Michele and will continue to.

Sent on 07/03/2018

Susan · Married on 04/22/2017

Best money spent on our wedding. Michelle was easy to work with and the flowers were beautiful. I didn't really have a vision for the flowers because I am not creative, so she really guided me to what would look great. I recieved so many compliments. Additionally, she helped us create a cost effective centerpiece to make myself and the parents happy. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 05/13/2017

Our centerpieces were absolutely beautiful. She definitely nailed what we wanted. I would recommend brides and butterflies to friends and family.

Sent on 11/18/2016

• Adamsburg, 15611 See on map
    Location of (Brides and Butterflies)