Brides and Butterflies Reviews

36 | Adamsburg, PA

36 Reviews for Brides and Butterflies

Kayla · Married on 04/28/2018

Working with Michele on our wedding was truly an incredible experience. She made our flowers and decorations absolutely beautiful and perfect for our wedding day.
    Michele provided all of our wedding flowers, from my boutique, 4 bridesmaids, 2 junior bridesmaids, a flower girl, groom, 4 groomsman, 2 fathers, 2 mothers boutiques, 2 grandmother boutiques, sign of piece flowers and blessed mary statues. They were all absolutely beautiful and everything we could ever want.
    On top of all that Michele decorated our reception hall, and did all the centerpieces for our wedding.
    Communication with Michele at Brides and Butterflies was truly amazing and easy in everyway.
    We have already reccomended Michele and will continue to.

Susan · Married on 04/22/2017

Best money spent on our wedding. Michelle was easy to work with and the flowers were beautiful. I didn't really have a vision for the flowers because I am not creative, so she really guided me to what would look great. I recieved so many compliments. Additionally, she helped us create a cost effective centerpiece to make myself and the parents happy. Would highly recommend!

Our centerpieces were absolutely beautiful. She definitely nailed what we wanted. I would recommend brides and butterflies to friends and family.

Jolene · Married on 07/16/2016

Michelle was wonderful to work with. She took my ideas for flowers and made them even more beautiful than I could have imagined. My maids' flowers were the perfect color. My mom and Mom-in-law loved their wrist corsages. And my bouquet was absolutely breathtaking... It looked as if my bouquet had sparkling sugar sprinkles on it... So beautiful!

I also used other decor from Michelle... Her columns were beautiful at my head table and outdoor ceremony site. Her tulle decor for our ceiling added a nice touch to our ballroom. And best of all... Michelle made absolutely beautiful centerpieces for the tables. The guests could not stop talking about them.

Michelle was a pleasure to work with for our big day! She brought wonderful ideas and suggestions to the discussion and delivered beautiful arrangements! I got so many compliments on my bouquet! She also was sure to keep lines of communication open and followed-up with me several times to ensure we both had all of our questions answered. I would DEFINITELY recommend Brides & Butterflies to anyone.

Michele was AMAZING to work with and really knew what she was doing! She not only made me the most BEAUTIFUL flowers for me and my girls but she also took the time to PERSONALLY deliver them to our church and give them to us girls as well as went to our venue and setup ALL the table centerpieces and our bridal table. Would recommend her to EVERYONE! She is amazing and is really an expert.

elisa · Married on 07/04/2015

Love, Love, Love my Flowers!!! We used Brides and butterflies for our July 4th wedding and could not be happier!! I wish i could stare at them everyday!!! Michele was great to work with. So nice and kind and professional. She knew her flowers!!! She gave us exactly what we wanted and went far and beyond our expectations!

I absolutely loved everything about Brides & Butterflies. Michele was wonderful to work with. You can tell just by talking to her that she is very passionate about what she does. I had several future brides raving about my flowers and taking pictures of my gorgeous centerpieces. Everything was perfect. Thanks so much Michele :)

Kyra

Ashley · Married on 04/11/2015

Michelle was included in my wedding package with the Youghiogheny Country Club. She made beautiful centerpieces for our wedding reception. Michelle was wonderful and worked with me on making the centerpieces that I was dreaming of! She was flexible and her arraignments were beautiful.

• Jacqueline

Jacqueline · Married on 12/27/2014

Michele at Brides and Butterflies definitely made sure we had the flowers that we wanted! The centerpieces and the bridal flowers were absolutely beautiful. If you are looking for personalized service and someone who will definitely put their time into your wedding flowers - this is the place to go!

Becky · Married on 10/04/2014

I have NEVER seen more gorgeous flowers than the ones Michelle did for us! It was an A typical request with an array of untypical colors grouped and the flowers had to be the thing that pulled it all together. In my wildest dreams I couldn't have envisioned anything so perfect. They by far exceeded any vision I had!

Kristin · Married on 09/27/2014

Brides and Butterflies did my flowers for my wedding, and everything turned out beautifully. I worked with Michele, and she was always so kind and professional. She was also very good with getting the colors correct - I specified a few different times that I wanted blush colored (but NOT pink) roses, and she got it spot-on. The color was exactly what I wanted.
    Many guests commented on how pretty the flowers were, with the hotel staff where we had our reception even saying they were the nicest centerpieces they've seen (and they do weddings every weekend!). The price is very reasonable as well. They took care of everything (set up, take down, meeting us at church, etc), so I didn't have to worry about a thing. Thank you Brides and Butterflies!

Christie · Married on 08/09/2014

My husband and I were just married at youghiogheny country club on 08/09/14 and brides and butterflies did an amazing job with mine and my bridesmaids flowers and the centerpieces and also the columns for our ceremony! All of it was so beautiful! I would def recommend them!

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 06/28/2014

I loved all of the bouquets, corsages, centerpieces etc! They were very helpful when picking everything out, and the prices were good too! I had some last minute changes as well, and they were very easy to work with to get the changes made! I couldn't be more pleased!

Nicole · Married on 05/24/2014

Love them!!!! So easy to work with !! They gave us such good ideas for flowers and center pieces and everything was absolutely beautiful !!! I showed up the day of the wedding in awe of our bouquets and the flowers at the reception site. I loved working with them !!!

Kim · Married on 05/23/2014

I used Brides and Butterflies for my centerpieces at the YCC and they were gorgeous! They were so easy to work with and made picking the centerpieces so easy. When we walked into the reception hall, I was in awe with how beautiful they turned out and how they set the mood just right. Thank you Brides and Butterflies for helping to make my day prefect!

• Danielle

Danielle · Married on 12/10/2011

Brides and Butterflies gave us exactly what we were looking for. I walked into her shop and saw two tables set up that I automatically thought I would NEVER be able to afford. We sat down with Michelle and she walked us thru everything. She went over everything that we needed and asked about things we hadn't even thought of. When she asked about our table decorations, I showed her what I'd liked and told her I didn't think it would be within our budget. She told me that she'd quote me a price. She stayed in the same room and added everything up that we'd needed. Once she was finished, she gave us her quote. It literally shocked me. It was incredibly affordable and I can't even begin to explain how incredible everything was. When I received my boquet, I was speechless. It was exactly what I'd wanted. When I saw the aisleways, I was amazed. When we were announced into the reception hall, I was utterly breathless. Everything was perfect! I only have one small complaint. We were to have roses for our mothers on the altar by the unity candle but instead we didn't see roses. We ended up taking them from our altar flowers, finding the actual roses for our mothers in one of the boxes. It still worked out and I don't hold any of that against this company. Michelle and her staff did an BEAUTIFUL job with all of our flowers. We will definitely recommend her to future couples who are getting married.

Kristen · Married on 10/01/2011

Michelle and her staff did an amazing job for my wedding day. They took all of my ideas and made them into one amazing reality. I had a rustic/vintage/glitz theme which doesn't make any sense when you say it, but they were able to pull it all together and make a perfect feel for the room.

Nicole · Married on 06/11/2011

Michele and her staff did such an amazing job for our wedding! The bouquets and centerpieces were more beautiful than imagined! Michele was great to work with! She is very knowledgeable, and truly coordinated everything down to the smallest detail. We could not be happier! Highly recommend!

Michelle · Married on 02/19/2011

Michelle at Brides & Butterflies did such an amazing job with the flowers and decor for our wedding. We were very specific. We wanted only red roses and gold vases because we didn't want any green showing anywhere. She completely exceeded my expectations! And I know every bride loves her flowers, but my bridal bouquest had over 3 dozen giant, beautiful red roses. I was huge and a perfect ball. I cried when I saw it!!! And it looks amazing in the photos against my white dress. And she charged about 30% less than 2 other "top" florists I visited. Although I am sure these other florists also do great work, there was no reason to pay those prices, and I honestly can't imagine my flowers and centerpieces looking any better. Don't hesitate to drive out to Adamsburgh and go to her little shop. She will even put together a mock-up centerpiece for you right there!

Sheila · Married on 12/31/2010

Michelle and crew made my flowers AND centerpieces absolutely perfect! I was OBSESSED with how much I loved my bouquet! I got so many compliments! Michelle also stayed at the ceremony venue making sure everyone was pinned and everyone got their flowers. That meant a lot that she cared so much to do that. They also did my centerpieces and the tables looked amazing. I had asked for them to do something they had never done before and I got to even see a demo one visit to her shop which was really nice to see. Everything was taken care of and flawless.

Miranda · Married on 10/22/2006

Michele was excellent. The flower bouquets were amazing as were some of the decorations she helped us with at the wedding site. Price was great for the service we received. Highly recommended.

Ashley · Married on 08/08/2015

Michelle was amazing to work with. I was hesitant due to the little amount of information I could find online; however, as soon as you step into her office, you can tell this lady takes great pride in what she does. She was mindful of the fact that weddings come with a budget and had a wonderful vision for what would work well with the venue and dresses which she had not seen.

Everything was perfect and beautiful. I loved my flowers. They have odd hours and days off and it was hard for me to get a hold of them at times. But they did always get back to me and were so great :)

• october bride

Jen · Married on 10/16/2010

We used brides and butterflies for our October 2010 weddnig in Greensburg, PA and they did an excellent job. My bouquet and the bridesmaids bouquets were beautiful! The flowers were so bright and beautiful and really made my pictures look amazing. Michelle is wonderful and very accomodating. This is by far the cheapest florist in the Pittsburgh area and the quality of their work is top notch!