29th Ave, Denver, CO 80211 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Meet the Team

About Bridery Events

Operating out of Denver, Colorado, Bridery Events is a boutique event planning company for weddings and other special events. We understand that each wedding is as different as the couples we have the opportunity of working with. That’s why we take a personalized approach to each event we organize and plan, and we always prioritize the creative vision of our couples.

Bridery Events offers detail-oriented service to couples throughout their wedding experience. We have organized our main services offerings into three packages, but every package can be modified and customized to fit the specific needs of our couples.

Our Month-Of Coordination Package, the most popular package we offer, assists those who have already organized most of the details for their big day, but need some support and coordination leading up to the wedding and on the big day itself.

Our Design, Decor, & More Package helps couples put those stylish finishing touches to their event and ensure that not only are all the details cohesive throughout the event, but that they are representative of our couples and what makes their love so unique.

For those who want to enjoy their big day without worrying about its details, our Full-Package service will take care of everything from coordinating vendors to organizing RSVPS and room blocks and more!

• Woman-owned

1 Reviews for Bridery Events

Bridery Events Pricing

Bridery Events Price Rates

Bridery Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1400
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2200
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Guest List Creation
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
    Religious

Team of Bridery Events

Kaleigh Richards

Kaleigh Richards

Owner and Lead Coordinator

After starting in the event industry seven years ago, I have been incredibly passionate about planning and coordinating events, but there is a special place in my heart for weddings. With every wedding I plan, my passion and enthusiasm for this industry continues to grow!

My approach to planning weddings is simple: each wedding I plan is intentionally designed around my clients and what makes their love story so unique. I believe that no two weddings are the same which is why we will meticulously plan out each detail of your wedding to create a one-of-a-kind event.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 29th Ave Denver, CO, 80211 See on map
    720-687-3225 (Phone number)
    Location of (Bridery Events)