1719 Warwick Avenue, Warwick, RI 02889 Map · Phone number

About Bridal Shoppe & Flowers

Welcome and Congratulations!

Thank you for choosing The Bridal Shoppe. We have been serving New England Brides for over 20 years. As a full service Bridal Shop, we offer elegant styles from traditional to couture. We are always willing to listen to your ideas as our commitment is to your satisfaction at affordable prices.

Voted "Best of Weddings" by The Knot for consecutive years we are dedicated to assisting you in your search for the perfect gown. We will follow your purchase with professional and experienced alterations unmatched in quality and governed by attention to detail.

Our friendly, experienced and knowledgeable team eagerly welcomes the opportunity to serve you.

Stop in to meet us and you will see why our shop deserves your trust. We measure our success by your satisfaction.

21633fron

1 User photo

Bridal Shoppe & Flowers 1
  • Amanda

Amanda Randolph · Getting married on 12/13/2019

Like having a fairy godmother!

I cannot begin to express how happy I am with my experience here! They basically made me a custom dress! It really is like having a fairy godmother! Donna, Rose, and Filicita are absolutely amazing and they make the experience absolutely stress free! Not to mention so much fun! Thank you so much for making my big day that much better!

Sent on 10/06/2019

Bethany · Married on 10/12/2019

Shopping at The Bridal Shoppe was hands down my favorite experience of wedding planning so far. I had been hesitant to go to a bridal salon to try on dress due to being rather self-conscious, however I decided I truly wanted that experience for both my mom and me. Plus I had been eyeing a dress online for months and knew they carried that line so I decided to find out if they carried a sample of it and it turned out they did! I stopped in quickly one night just to see the sample in person and Donna was absolutely the sweetest person about me just stopping in without an appointment. Even though she was doing a fitting with someone else she still took the time to show me the sample and scheduled me for an appointment to come back and try on gowns. I left there feeling beyond excited! Fast forward four weeks and it's appointment day! My mother and I showed up first thing at 11 (that's when my appointment was) and we were greeted by Marge at the desk. She gave me some stickers to mark the dresses I wanted to try on and one of the sales women would be with us shortly. Soon after Sylvia greeted us and we discussed what I was looking for and I told her about the dress I was in love with so she pulled it for me. Unfortunately the sample was far too small, BUT she went above and beyond to help me "see" what it might look like. We tried on similar gowns and simulated the neckline with a bolero. It was the most confidence boosting experience I've every had! The dresses were gorgeous and I never felt any pressure to purchase any of them. The last thing we did was hold up the dream dress so I could see what it would look like "on" and my mom and I both KNEW it was the ONE!!! Even without trying it one, the ladies at The Bridal Shoppe went above and beyond to help me envision what it would look like. It was at that moment that I said yes to the dress! I can't wait for it to come in this summer! The Bridal Shoppe is an absolute go-to on your dress shopping journey!!

Sent on 02/28/2018
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/14/2018

Donna and Marge are real life fairy godmothers

I am a jeans and t-shirt kind of girl. I am awkward, and had no idea how I was ever going to pull off being a "beautiful bride." Well, let me tell you. Half of the battle is the right dress, and I never would have gotten mine if it weren't for Donna. From the moment I walked into her shop, she put me at ease and turned a very stressful experience into one of smiles, laughter, and comfort. There was so much hugging I forgot that I had only met her an hour ago. She ultimately chose the dress I fell in love with, after several failed attempts on my part. I trust Donna 100%, she is a true professional and she knows what you need sometimes before even you do. My fittings and alterations were done by Marge, who has the best attention to detail I have ever seen. My dress was pretty awesome right off the hanger, but Marge made it PERFECT. Every time I went back (I think I had 3 fittings) I fell a little more in love with the dress, to the point where I really never wanted to take it off. Everyone in this shop is so warm and easy to work with, I was actually a bit sad when I picked my dress up knowing I would probably not be back (they do also carry special occasion gowns, so maybe I'll need one of those someday). Please do yourself a favor if you are looking for a wedding dress and just go see these ladies. I promise you will not regret it.

Sent on 11/11/2018

Bridal Shoppe & Flowers FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece, Flat Fee
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? 6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Weekly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• 1719 Warwick Avenue Warwick, 02889 See on map
    Our hours of operation are: Tuesday thru Thursday: 11:00am - 7:00pm Friday & Saturday: 11:00am - 4:00pm Closed Sunday & Monday