36 Main Street, East Greenwich, RI 02818 Map · Phone number

About Bridal Finery

Bridal Finery specializes in providing accessories and styling as well as "day of styling" services.  Couture bridal headpieces and veils along with evening wraps, purses, gloves and jewelry are available.  Ready to wear items, along with a complete line of atelier pieces are offered for brides and special occassion patrons.
Nancy Rodrigues Spirito prides herself in the quality of products she creates, as well as the attention to each and every detail of an event thereby creating a cohesive ensemble incorporating functionality along with expressing the personality and style of her clients.
Follow Bridal Finery on

Other couples have also viewed

• Lucia Aguiar Bride

71 Reviews for Bridal Finery

• Avery

Avery · Married on 09/12/2020

You NEED Nancy!

Leading up to our wedding, we didn't even know we needed someone to help with steaming my dress, and now I can't imagine a wedding without Nancy. Nancy went more than above and beyond for us - she pressed my now husband's suit in the week leading up to the wedding, she steamed my dress beautifully, making it absolutely exquisite on our wedding day, and she stayed with us for our day proving to be invaluable throughout the day (most particularly when I immediately spilled olive oil on my dress about 10 minutes into the reception - thank you, Nancy!!!!).

Nancy fit into our day seamlessly. She took such care of my dress (and me!) at every step of our wedding day (even to the point of giving my maid of honor tips for how to help me get to the bathroom, if that isn't 10 star service, I don't know what it is). She helped fluffing my dress for photos, she took such care with my veil, she was literally with me all day long and, I mean this in the nicest way possible, I hardly noticed because she never interrupted anything I was doing, she just worked invisibly in tandem with everything else that was going on.

Nancy is beyond kind. She is a calming presence, ready with whatever you might need at any moment, and a joy to be around. We feel so grateful for so many of our vendors, but Nancy brought more than we ever could have imagined to our day. We got married during covid, and if there is anyone I wish I could have hugged at the end of the day, it's Nancy. Thank you, for all you did for me, you made me feel like a princess from the second I saw my dress, through every picture, until the last seconds of the day. Thank you.

Sent on 09/21/2020

Theresa L. · Married on 05/08/2020

Wedding dress steamer

Nancy did a beautiful job steaming my daughter's dress the day before her wedding. Nancy came to our loft where the bride was getting dressed so we did not have to transport the dress after it was steamed. We were in a pinch when our loft had no rods nor hangers in the closets to hang dresses when we needed space to hang the bride’s gown and mine ( the mother of the bride’s dress) as well as 9 bridesmaids dresses that were to ascend upon us the next day. Nancy removed this stress by solving our problem. She happened to have a doll rod and extra hardware on hand to hang the bridesmaids dresses. It was so nice that Nancy was so reasonable for this extra hardware. Thank you Nancy for taking such good care of us!

Sent on 10/27/2019
  • Jaimie

Jaimie · Married on 09/22/2019

Gorgeous veil & hair comb

Nancy is absolutely wonderful! She custom made my hair clip and veil for my wedding and they both came out absolutely fabulous. I had a specific vision in mind for what I wanted for my veil and had seen something similar on a very expensive designer veil. Nancy took the time to piece together my ideas and make it a reality! Working with her was like going to see an old friend, she made everything easy and fun. Nancy even made my veil convertible so that I could still have the cathedral length that I dreamed of but also keep it on longer. She made the veil so that the longer piece unsnapped & I could wear the shorter piece through my cocktail hour without having to carry it draped over my arm. My veil ended up being one of my absolute favorite parts of my wedding day look. We cannot thank her enough or say enough kind things, her work is outstanding!

Sent on 10/17/2019

• PartyGirl Wedding Bands

Amazing, caring, professional.

• 36 Main Street East Greenwich, RI, 02818 See on map
    4019656556 (Phone number)
    Tuesday ~ Friday 10:00am to 5:00 pm Saturday 10:00am to 3:00 pm Appointment suggesested
    Location of (Bridal Finery)