36 Main Street, East Greenwich, RI 02818 Map · Phone number

About Bridal Finery

Bridal Finery specializes in providing accessories and styling as well as "day of styling" services. Couture bridal headpieces and veils along with evening wraps, purses, gloves and jewelry are available. Ready to wear items, along with a complete line of atelier pieces are offered for brides and special occassion patrons.
Nancy Rodrigues Spirito prides herself in the quality of products she creates, as well as the attention to each and every detail of an event thereby creating a cohesive ensemble incorporating functionality along with expressing the personality and style of her clients.
Follow Bridal Finery on

Bridal Finery 7
  • Jaimie

Jaimie · Married on 09/22/2019

Gorgeous veil & hair comb

Nancy is absolutely wonderful! She custom made my hair clip and veil for my wedding and they both came out absolutely fabulous. I had a specific vision in mind for what I wanted for my veil and had seen something similar on a very expensive designer veil. Nancy took the time to piece together my ideas and make it a reality! Working with her was like going to see an old friend, she made everything easy and fun. Nancy even made my veil convertible so that I could still have the cathedral length that I dreamed of but also keep it on longer. She made the veil so that the longer piece unsnapped & I could wear the shorter piece through my cocktail hour without having to carry it draped over my arm. My veil ended up being one of my absolute favorite parts of my wedding day look. We cannot thank her enough or say enough kind things, her work is outstanding!

Sent on 10/17/2019
    Bridal Finery 8
    Bridal Finery 9
    Bridal Finery 10
  • Maura

Maura Hogan · Married on 08/17/2019

Absolutely wonderful service!

From day one, Nancy and her team were so wonderful to work with. She was so professional and lovely, and arrived right on time on the morning of my wedding. My wedding dress, veil and all of my bridesmaids' dresses were perfectly steamed, laid out, and ready to go -- and hung beautifully for photos! It made it all so nice and easy, with no one running around trying to get out last minute wrinkles or fix an issue with their dress. I would absolutely recommend her to any bride looking for these services on her wedding day!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Gail Gilroy-Doering · Married on 07/09/2019

Nancy is truly AMAZING!!

I cannot say enough good things about Nancy and her incredible work! She was beyond wonderful and made all my anxiety about my daughter’s wedding dress disappear! The wedding was in Providence, Rhode Island and the dress was coming from New York with me, as was the long, lace veil and train. I knew that there was no way the dress and veil were not going to be a wrinkled, creased mess no matter how hard I tried just due to the journey. In fact, all the wedding party members were travelling to RI and I had concerns about the state of all the bridesmaid’s dresses and groomsmen’s suits once they arrived. Our wedding coordinator from the venue, The Providence Public Library, recommended Nancy very highly so I reached out to her, that was the best decision I ever could have made! Nancy was responsive and kind, understanding my concerns and giving me all the options of her availability and skills. She really made me feel confident that all the garments would be ready for the big day no matter what condition they started out in. She was very flexible with when she could come to our hotel so on Friday night as we went to the rehearsal dinner, I met Nancy and her sweet assistant at the Bridal Suite, let her in and showed her the garments (Wedding dress, veil, MOB dress, 5 bridesmaid’s dresses, 7 suits) and left for Rehearsal Dinner. When we came back and went to the Bridal Suite, I honestly was blown away by the sight of my daughter’s gorgeous dress and veil, perfectly steamed and hanging beautifully , it was incredible! Every dress and suit looked perfect and ready to go, it truly was unbelievable how fantastic Nancy made everything look. All my worries and anxiety just washed away and I knew that we would look fantastic for the big day. Nancy was professional, friendly, kind, understanding and I felt she was truly committed to her work and really cared about us. It meant more than I can really express. I highly recommend Nancy and her amazing skills to make any bride and bridal party look absolutely perfect on their wedding day! I am forever grateful for her help and will always remember how great she made our day. Do not hesitate to have her help your day be perfect!

Sent on 10/11/2019
    Bridal Finery 11
    Bridal Finery 12

• PartyGirl
    PartyGirl Wedding Bands

Amazing, caring, professional.

• 36 Main Street East Greenwich, RI, 02818 See on map
    4019656556 (Phone number)
    Tuesday ~ Friday 10:00am to 5:00 pm Saturday 10:00am to 3:00 pm Appointment suggesested