Bridal by Marie

Eagle, ID View map Visit website

Bridal By Marie is a charming bridal boutique located in the heart of Eagle, Idaho, just minutes from Boise. We offer a gorgeous selection of beautiful bridal gowns by Maggie Sottero, Rebecca Ingram and Simply by Val Stefani.

From the moment you enter our charming bridal salon, you will be treated with the personal touch that you would expect when purchasing something as significant as your wedding gown. We offer 5-star service in a first-class setting.

Bridal By Marie is an appointment only salon where every bride has the entire boutique to herself during her personalized appointment. Walk-ins are always welcome, but an appointment assures each bride of a dressing room reservation. Bridal By Marie is where your time to find the dress of your dreams is truly your own.

In addition to our beautiful selection of gowns, we also have a lovely display of veils, sashes, accessories and vintage jewelry.

The boutique hours are:

Tuesday - by appointment only

Wed - Fri - 1pm - 5pm

Saturday - 11am - 4pm

Closed Sunday & Monday

Bridal By Marie is an authorized retailer of Maggie Sottero, Rebecca Ingram, and Val Stefani wedding gowns.

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Sample Sales

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Garters
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Jeanette
    Jeanette Married on 10/24/2020

Boutique all to yourself!

There are so many beautiful gowns at the salon. Susan is very kind and welcoming. She has a great understanding of what is in the bride's price range with each gown. She schedules each bride and her party for 2hour time slots and you are the only people in the boutique! Can comfortably fit 5 or 6 family and friends that you want with you. Great experience here!

Bridal by Marie's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review, Jeanette! It was such a joy working with you and meeting your lovely friends and family! I so enjoyed the afternoon we shared. I wish you much love and happiness always.
  • User1606539 2+ years ago
    Rosemary did a great job helping coordinate our wedding. We didn't have to stress at all on our big day because rosemary took care of any issue that came up. She had wonderful ideas and was always willing to meet when we had questions.
    Adrienne Married on 06/30/2018
    What a joy Susan was to work with when choosing my wedding gown! From the moment I walked into her bridal shop for the first time, I had a very good feeling about her and the experience I would have. I had been to just about every other dress shop in the greater Boise area and was beginning to think I would not find the wedding gown of my dreams locally. And then I found Susan and Bridal by Marie.

The one-on-one attention Susan gave to me, and that she gives to each of her brides is unmatched and truly is what made my entire experience with her stand apart from day one. She is extremely comfortable to be around and this made my time with her very easy.

Her selection of gorgeous gowns is very well kept and the shop is neat and tidy. You can tell upon first setting foot in her boutique that she takes pride in her work and you immediately feel that you have entered an entirely different and special kind of wedding gown shop.

I could not have chosen a more talented, sincere and hard-working woman to work with on my wedding gown selection and I HIGHLY recommend Susan and Bridal by Marie to any bride looking for an experience unlike any you'll receive at any of the larger, more corporate bridal stores.

Thank you, Susan for making me feel my absolute most beautiful on my wedding day!

Bridal by Marie's reply:

Adrienne, your kind words are much appreciated! Thank you so much. It was an absolute joy to assist you in finding the wedding gown of your dreams. You made such a beautiful bride, and I will always remember our time together fondly. Much love to you both!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Real Weddings

• Hanna & Hayden
    34 photos · 08/29/2020

123 E. Aikens Eagle, 83616
208-544-4535

Walk-In Hours: Wednesday - Friday, 1pm - 6pm. Saturday, 11am - 4pm. Or, call to schedule a private appointment.
Location of (Bridal by Marie)

Other vendors in Boise for your wedding