123 E. Aikens, Eagle, ID 83616 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Bridal by Marie

Bridal By Marie is a charming bridal boutique located in the heart of Eagle, Idaho, just minutes from Boise. We offer a gorgeous selection of beautiful bridal gowns by Maggie Sottero, Rebecca Ingram and Simply by Val Stefani.

From the moment you enter our charming bridal salon, you will be treated with the personal touch that you would expect when purchasing something as significant as your wedding gown. We offer 5-star service in a first-class setting.

Bridal By Marie is an appointment only salon where every bride has the entire boutique to herself during her personalized appointment. Walk-ins are always welcome, but an appointment assures each bride of a dressing room reservation. Bridal By Marie is where your time to find the dress of your dreams is truly your own.

In addition to our beautiful selection of gowns, we also have a lovely display of veils, sashes, accessories and vintage jewelry.

The boutique hours are:

Tuesday - by appointment only

Wed - Fri - 1pm - 5pm

Saturday - 11am - 4pm

Closed Sunday & Monday

Bridal By Marie is an authorized retailer of Maggie Sottero, Rebecca Ingram, and Val Stefani wedding gowns.

Follow Bridal by Marie on

15 Reviews for Bridal by Marie

Bridal by Marie 1
Bridal by Marie 2
  • User3433959 · 1+ year ago

Rosemary did a great job helping coordinate our wedding. We didn't have to stress at all on our big day because rosemary took care of any issue that came up. She had wonderful ideas and was always willing to meet when we had questions.

Sent on 05/04/2014

Adrienne · Married on 06/30/2018

What a joy Susan was to work with when choosing my wedding gown! From the moment I walked into her bridal shop for the first time, I had a very good feeling about her and the experience I would have. I had been to just about every other dress shop in the greater Boise area and was beginning to think I would not find the wedding gown of my dreams locally. And then I found Susan and Bridal by Marie.

The one-on-one attention Susan gave to me, and that she gives to each of her brides is unmatched and truly is what made my entire experience with her stand apart from day one. She is extremely comfortable to be around and this made my time with her very easy.

Her selection of gorgeous gowns is very well kept and the shop is neat and tidy. You can tell upon first setting foot in her boutique that she takes pride in her work and you immediately feel that you have entered an entirely different and special kind of wedding gown shop.

I could not have chosen a more talented, sincere and hard-working woman to work with on my wedding gown selection and I HIGHLY recommend Susan and Bridal by Marie to any bride looking for an experience unlike any you'll receive at any of the larger, more corporate bridal stores.

Thank you, Susan for making me feel my absolute most beautiful on my wedding day!

Sent on 07/12/2018
    Bridal by Marie 3
    Bridal by Marie 4

Award

Bridal by Marie FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• 123 E. Aikens Eagle, 83616 See on map
    208-544-4535 (Phone number)
    Walk-In Hours: Wednesday - Friday, 1pm - 6pm. Saturday, 11am - 4pm. Or, call to schedule a private appointment.