123 E. Aikens, Eagle, ID 83616 Map · Phone number

About Bridal by Marie

Welcome to Bridal by Marie! We are a wedding dress boutique located in the heart of Eagle, Idaho, just minutes from Boise. We offer a delightful selection of beautiful bridal gowns at affordable prices. We have wedding gowns, bridesmaids dresses, wedding veils, shoes, accessories and tux rentals.

Bridal by Marie designers include Allure ( www.allurebridals.com / Romance Collection) Jasmine Bridal ( www.jasminebridal.com / Jasmine Collection) and Alfred Angelo ( www.alfredangelo.com /Disney Fairy Tale Collection.

From the moment you enter our charming bridal salon you will be treated with the personal touch that you would expect when purchasing something as significant as your wedding gown.

We have walk-in hours which are Wednesday - Friday, 1pm - 6pm and Saturday, 11am - 4pm. Or, please call us to schedule a private appointment. Our brides will have a personal consultant to help them "Say Yes to the Dress"........One wedding party with one consultant. Our hours are flexible and include evening appointments.

Our brides can trust the experience of our consultants to help them choose the best bridal gown styles, fabrics and fit to flatter their individual shape. Our Brides will feel confident knowing they look stunning on their "Special Day"

Follow Bridal by Marie on

tuxmanhattansf
Bridal by Marie
Bridal By Marie boutique, a full-service bridal company offering gowns, tuxedos, shoes, event venue...
Bridal By Marie offers numerous styles of gowns, tuxedos and bridesmaids dresses. Call us for your...
Bridal By Marie also carries shoes and accessories for your special day.
Bridal By Marie also carries shoes and accessories for your special day.
f171002 b

15 Reviews for Bridal by Marie

Bridal by Marie 1
Bridal by Marie 2
  • User3433959 · Recently married

Rosemary did a great job helping coordinate our wedding. We didn't have to stress at all on our big day because rosemary took care of any issue that came up. She had wonderful ideas and was always willing to meet when we had questions.

Sent on 05/04/2014

Adrienne · Married on 06/30/2018

What a joy Susan was to work with when choosing my wedding gown! From the moment I walked into her bridal shop for the first time, I had a very good feeling about her and the experience I would have. I had been to just about every other dress shop in the greater Boise area and was beginning to think I would not find the wedding gown of my dreams locally. And then I found Susan and Bridal by Marie.

The one-on-one attention Susan gave to me, and that she gives to each of her brides is unmatched and truly is what made my entire experience with her stand apart from day one. She is extremely comfortable to be around and this made my time with her very easy.

Her selection of gorgeous gowns is very well kept and the shop is neat and tidy. You can tell upon first setting foot in her boutique that she takes pride in her work and you immediately feel that you have entered an entirely different and special kind of wedding gown shop.

I could not have chosen a more talented, sincere and hard-working woman to work with on my wedding gown selection and I HIGHLY recommend Susan and Bridal by Marie to any bride looking for an experience unlike any you'll receive at any of the larger, more corporate bridal stores.

Thank you, Susan for making me feel my absolute most beautiful on my wedding day!

Sent on 07/12/2018
    Bridal by Marie 3
    Bridal by Marie 4

Christine · Married on 06/15/2018

The owner of this boutique is lovely. Her dresses are classy and beautiful and priced just right! I highly recommend Bridal by Marie!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Award

Bridal by Marie FAQ

• Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of the Groom, Groom, Groomsmen, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Veils

• 123 E. Aikens Eagle, 83616 See on map
    2089382499 (Phone number)
    Walk-In Hours: Wednesday - Friday, 1pm - 6pm. Saturday, 11am - 4pm. Or, call to schedule a private appointment.