Alterations and Sewing by Yvonne

Nampa, ID View map

I own a home based alterations and sewing business in the Boise, ID area. I have years of experience with wedding alterations and sewing clothes, including sewing my wedding dress and bridesmaid dresses.
Please call, private message, or email me for an appointment. You can also visit my website: www.alterationsbyyvonne.com for additional information.

If you provide me with a picture of what you would like to have altered or sewn I can provide a complimentary price estimate.

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

Under $500

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Full Customization

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Gowns
Dress Replicas
Formal Gowns
Garters
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
  • Christina
    Christina Married on 10/16/2021

Great seamstress

Great seamstress who made alterations exactly as I wanted them!
  • Hilary
    Hilary C. Married on 04/24/2021

Dress Alterations

I had just moved to the Boise area when it was time for my wedding dress alterations so I started reaching out to people on wedding wire. Yvonne responded right away and once I told her what alterations I needed, was able to give me a pretty accurate quote! Thr alteration appointment was efficient and fun. She took so much care with my dress and it I loved it even more than I already had once the alterations were done. 😊
  • Chris
    Chris D. Married on 09/18/2020

Wonderful, personal touch to your attire

Yvonne came recommended by BB Bridal and she was a superstar in her responsiveness, and on short notice for getting married in just 3 months she had the dress alteration already done with time to spare!!! Felt comfortable and she has incredible skill! My wife was incredibly pleased.

Team

Yvonne Liescheski
Yvonne Liescheski
Owner

I have a growing family and run my sewing business out of my home. My pastimes are sewing, touching fabric, and spending way too much time at fabric stores. I love the feeling of wearing a beautiful new dress I just made for myself, and seeing the smile on a woman's face when her dress fits her like a glove and make her look fantastic.

When I was little I begged my mom to let me sew. I took sewing lessons from a woman at my parent's church and I still have the old "learn to sew" books I started out with. I used to sew Barbie clothes and matching dresses for my sisters. Now I sew most of my wardrobe. I have been asked by my friends to sew everything from bridesmaid dresses to suit coats and I finally realized my passion could be my business. I sought out formal training at alterations shops and now I sew for brides, bridesmaids, mothers of the bride, and high schoolers with prom dresses. I love what I do and I love being able to share my passion for sewing with others.

8219 Highway 45 Nampa, ID, 83686

By appointment only: Monday-Friday 10 am-5 pm and 6 pm on Tuesdays
Location of (Alterations and Sewing by Yvonne)

Other vendors in Boise for your wedding