Bridal by B

Denver, CO View map Visit website

Beauty by B is a hairstyling and makeup artistry company based in Denver, Colorado. Owner and lead stylist Blair Smith is honored to help clients prepare for their joyous day. Working collaboratively with nearlyweds, she enhances their natural beauty, leaving them feeling radiant as they walk down the aisle.

The team at Beauty by B provides clients with a wide range of services to choose from. Whether your ideal look is a natural glow or a glamorous makeover, the team will bring your vision to life. Appointments can be held in the salon, and for your convenience, Blair is happy to travel to your chosen location. Trial appointments can be scheduled, affording you the opportunity to share your ideas and inspirations for your final look.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$75

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$75

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$50

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$50

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$150

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$100

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Men's Grooming
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Coloring
Haircuts
Keratin
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing
Waxing

• Bre
    Bre B. Married on 09/28/2021

Highly recommend!

Blair did an amazing job! She did a trail and I absolutely loved my hair and make up! I brought in some pictures of what I was thinking and she surpassed what I had in mind. She was super nice and made me feel very comfortable on my big day!
    Lisa Married on 09/04/2021

The best wedding day hair and makeup!

Blair is the best! She takes feedback so well and runs with it. She did makeup and hair for my wedding day and my skin was flawless (something I struggle with doing myself), my hair was incredible and stayed all day. Not to mention her energy is the best. She’s so cool calm and collected while doing what she was made to do. The kindest human. 10/10 recommend!
    Clara E. Married on 07/09/2021

Friendly with a GREAT vibe!

My matron of honor originally found Blair's website & I reached out for a trial. After meeting her at my bridal trial, I HAD to go back for a service. The studio is clean & very aesthetic - what a VIBE! I knew from the trial that I wanted her apart of our big day, she is so friendly, relatable, and we talk about any/everything while I'm in her chair! I think it's so important to have a bond of some sort with the vendors you invite into your big day, Blair had definitely created that for me. & Now, I won't go anywhere else!

Deals

Bridal by B 1
Offer

When you book your 2022 wedding with Bridal by B from now until the end of the year (December 31, 2021) you will receive either your trial or your engagement photo hair and makeup for FREE!

There is no minimum required. Wedding must be booked between January 1, 2022 and December 31, 2022. This offer is not redeemable for cash, cannot be substituted, and expires after December 31, 2022.

Pricing

Bridal by B Price Rates

403 16th Street Mall Third Floor Denver, CO, 80202
7203819197

Sunday : CLOSED Monday : CLOSED Tuesday : 10am - 6pm Wednesday-Friday : 10am-8pm Saturday : 10am - 6pm
Location of (Bridal by B)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding