Bear, Bear, DE 19701 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 64
  • Deals 1

About Natalie Kita Boudoir

Bridal Boudoir by Natalie Kita is an award-winning wedding photography company located in Bear, Delaware that serves the Wilmington area. Photographer Natalie Kita will help you feel empowered and confident in front of the camera. She helps your boudoir photography dreams come true.

Experience

Natalie Kita is an internationally published photographer, speaker and author. Her boudoir photography work has been featured on national television. She takes pride in providing couples with a luxury experience that results in high-end, magazine-quality images.

Bridal Boudoir by Natalie Kita pampers brides with a wide variety of services. A contemporary photography style is employed to capture high-resolution images that are breathtakingly unique. Natalie also offers clients the following services and products:

• One event per day

glamour photography sexy pictures washington dc
bridal boudoir photography delaware
before after boudoir plus sized
Natalie Kita Boudoir
curvy plus sized boudoir photography las vegas
Natalie Kita Boudoir
nude glamour boudoir photography philadelphia
Natalie Kita Boudoir
sexy glamour boudoir pics maryland natalie kita
Natalie Kita Boudoir
boudoir photographers nude photography delaware na
Natalie Kita Boudoir
intimate photography boudoir pictures delaware
latina women boudoir photography
Natalie Kita Boudoir
anonymous boudoir mystery photos photography glamo
Natalie Kita Boudoir
sexy pics boudoir glamour photography delaware
Natalie Kita Boudoir
before and after mature boudoir sexy photography
Natalie Kita Boudoir
topless boudoir photography glamour sexy
Natalie Kita Boudoir
silhouette photography sexy boudoir photo shoots g
Natalie Kita Boudoir
new before after boudoir photos delaware natalie k
Natalie Kita Boudoir
sexy pics boudoir photos delaware
Natalie Kita Boudoir
plus sized lingerie glamour photography
Natalie Kita Boudoir
before after boudoir get shot naked natalie kita p
Natalie Kita Boudoir
sexy boudoir pics glamour photos
Natalie Kita Boudoir
artistic nude photos boudoir photography delaware
Natalie Kita Boudoir
boudoir photos delaware photographers sexy picture
Natalie Kita Boudoir
before and after plus sized boudoir curvy
Natalie Kita Boudoir
plus sized boudoir full figured sexy photo shoots
Natalie Kita Boudoir
black and white glamour photography sexy lingerie
Natalie Kita Boudoir
glamour boudoir pictures delaware get shot naked
Natalie Kita Boudoir
before and after nude boudoir get shot naked natal
Natalie Kita Boudoir
sexy boudoir photos delaware photographers
Natalie Kita Boudoir
boudoir pictures photography poses glamour photos
Natalie Kita Boudoir
boudoir photos glamour photography delaware philad
Natalie Kita Boudoir
before and after glamour boudoir photography
Natalie Kita Boudoir
glamour shots photography sexy pictures lingerie n
Natalie Kita Boudoir
nude boudoir photos glamour photography sexy pictu
Natalie Kita Boudoir
before after curvy boudoir glamour photos
Natalie Kita Boudoir
sexy photography lingerie boudoir photographers ph
Natalie Kita Boudoir
boudoir lingerie photography intimate photo shoots
Natalie Kita Boudoir
sexy glamour boudoir photo shoots wilmington de
nude photography delaware boudoir
Natalie Kita Boudoir
boudoir glamour photography get shot naked delawar
Natalie Kita Boudoir
boudoir photography before and after philadelphia
Natalie Kita Boudoir
nude glamour boudoir sexy photo shoots natalie kit
Natalie Kita Boudoir
boudoir pictures delaware sexy photography natalie
Natalie Kita Boudoir
boudoir before after pics baltimore
Natalie Kita Boudoir
boudoir poses pictures nudes philadelphia
Natalie Kita Boudoir
nude boudoir art photography philadelphia
Natalie Kita Boudoir
glamour photography sexy photo shoots natalie kita
Natalie Kita Boudoir
full figured boudoir photography curvy
Natalie Kita Boudoir
lingerie pictures sexy boudoir photography female
Natalie Kita Boudoir
sexy boudior pics photography delaware lingerie ph
Natalie Kita Boudoir
intimate photography lingerie pics delaware
glamour photography sexy pictures washington dc
bridal boudoir photography delaware
before after boudoir plus sized

• Videos 1

27 Reviews for Natalie Kita Boudoir

• Crystal

Crystal · event on: 12/14/2014

getting boudoir pictures taken was a completely new experience for me, and since I'm a plus size girl I was a little bit intimidated, unsure if I could actually go through with it. I was sure there would only be a few good photos to choose from and I definitely wasn't getting completely naked! From the moment I walked in the door, Natalie completely made all those fears go away! with her professional judgement free studio she will make you feel more beautiful than you've ever felt before and she knows all the right ways to pose your body to accentuate all of your assets. although I went in there thinking that I would not get naked for any poses, the photo that I actually ended up choosing first, I was tastefully naked! even after ordering pictures for my husband, I revisited the large gallery of amazing photos she took of me to purchase myself a poster size photo. natalie has a very talented way of making every woman see their true beauty and their inner sexy! I would recommend her to anybody and have made many recommendations to Get Shot Naked! I promise you, you will not be unsatisfied with the quality beautifully sexy work that Natalie does!!!

Carrie · Married on 01/28/2016

It really is a shame that YELP only allows for 5 stars because I would give thousands if I could for this review. For years I have wanted to do a boudoir photo shoot for various reasons and after searching tons of sites I kept coming back to Natalie's website, GetShotNaked.com. I was enthralled with the various looks, poses, outfits and variety of women she's worked with over the years. I emailed her, had a phone consult, paid to hold my spot and prepared for what turned out to be one of the best experiences I have ever had. Natalie emailed me a guide to help me prepare for my shoot which was a godsend because this was all new to me. She gave so many ideas for what to wear, how to prepare, where to shop….there really wasn’t one topic she didn’t touch on. She even included different statements from past clients about their fears and how they overcame them. I prepared as much as I could in the weeks following and when the day came to head to her home my nerves got the best of me. I kept questioning if I brought the correct items, if they would look sexy, did I lose enough weight? All of those fears melted away within the first 5 minutes of meeting this wonderful woman. She greeted me with the warmest smile and it almost felt like I had known her for years. I think, when you’ve decided to do something like this, feeling comfortable with your photographer is SO important and Natalie really knows how to help you see past your fears and self-doubt. Without giving too much away, I will skip through to the reveal which just happened a few days ago: WOW WOW WOW is all I can say about it! I walked into this hating how I looked and walked out of it loving myself and thankful that I decided to go with this photographer. There is no way to put a price on what she does because she has managed to capture beauty in me that I never saw before.

Lisa · Married on 05/19/2015

My original appointment was at 11, but Natalie was great in understanding that some things come up in life and was able to delay my appointment by over an hour, without question! I was super comfortable and loved the experience! I can't wait to work with her again!!

Award

Natalie Kita Boudoir FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Boudoir Shoot, One Event / Day, Albums
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Boudoir Shoot, High-Res Images, Slideshow, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Video

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Natalie Kita Boudoir 1
    $100 off Boudoir Session Fee!
    $100 off session fee • Your Experience Includes:Pre-Shoot Consultation • Complimentary Hair & Makeup Glam-Over (includes lashes)• 2 ½ Hour Photo Shoot (up to 5 outfits, though 3 is recommended)• One Same-Day Digital Preview Image• (low-resolution, sent to your cell phone, photographer’s choice)• Full Magazine-Quality Digital Airbrush Retouching of Your Proofs• In-Person Image Premier Appointment• $500 Image Purchase Credit (toward orders placed at your scheduled image premier)

• Altared Vows by Taya
    Altared Vows by Taya Wedding Officiants

Wow! If you're looking for a unique gift or surprise for your hubby or spouse-to-be, book a bridal boudoir sesh with Natalie Kita. No need to be nervous or worry about your size or blemishes - Natalie makes all of her divas feel comfortable and truly creates stunning, sexy artistic shots. Don't wait for a special occasion... do it for yourself!

• Bear Bear, Delaware, 19701 See on map