Brian Price Wedding Entertainment

Youngstown, OH 44512 Map · Phone number

About Brian Price Wedding Entertainment

Brian Price Wedding Entertainment offers DJ services to discerning brides and grooms in Youngstown, Northeast Ohio and Western Pennsylvania.
Please visit my website at www.djbrianprice.com to learn more about extraordinary, personalized wedding receptions, designed to reflect your style and taste.

Reception area
Reception area
Monogram
Monogram

39 Reviews for Brian Price Wedding Entertainment

Erin and Justin · Married on 08/18/2018

Brian was one of the best decisions of our wedding. We are still getting compliments on how awesome he was... and it went way beyond the music. I remember one phone call, before the wedding, when Brian went over the pronunciations of names of people in the wedding. We were so impressed because it was such a small detail... but important to Brian because he wanted everything to be just perfect. Another thing that really impressed us was when he took time out of his schedule to come to the rehearsal (the day before) and do a practice run of the ceremony. He did it just to make sure he wasn't missing anything. And if you are worried about getting people out of their seat and dancing... don't. Even my grandma was shaking her butt... and that's something I can't unsee! Our dance floor was packed all night. He truly made our wedding day extra magical... The very last picture, my wife and I took that night, was with Brian :)

Theresa · Married on 06/30/2018

Brian Price is AWESOME! He sure knows how to throw a party! Everyone was out on the dance floor all night. Thanks again! I would recommend to anymore looking for a DJ!

Sara · Married on 05/05/2018

We knew we wanted Brian to DJ and emcee our wedding as soon as we got engaged. He was also the DJ for my brothers wedding and did a fantastic job. During our wedding planning, Brian checked-in when needed and gave us advice throughout the process. On our wedding day we knew we didn't need to worry about a thing; he provided us with a timeline that we would follow during the reception and he took care of every last detail. He was professional and upbeat and kept our guests entertained. My husband even turned to me during dinner and asked "He's playing Mat Kearney! Did you request this?" I did not request it, Brian was just able to pick up on our music taste based on the songs we requested to play throughout the reception. He is THAT good. We could not have been happier with our decision to hire Brian!

Also, he provided uplighting for our reception space. When we met with him we decided on gold-- but when we arrived at the hall, there was a beautiful blend of blue and gold uplighting. He used his professional judgement and added the blue uplighting as well-- and we are SO GLAD he did!

Brian Price Wedding Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 500.00

• MMG Photography
    MMG Photography Wedding Photographers

Brian is one of most highly recommended djs for your wedding day! He is professional, experienced and knows how to keep the party going. I get excited when I know Brian is going to be the dj at an event I'm working, because it means it's going to be a great day!

• Youngstown, OH 44512 See on map