Youngstown, OH 44512 Map · Phone number

About Brian Price Wedding Entertainment

Brian Price Wedding Entertainment offers DJ services to discerning brides and grooms in Youngstown, Northeast Ohio and Western Pennsylvania.
Please visit my website at www.djbrianprice.com to learn more about extraordinary, personalized wedding receptions, designed to reflect your style and taste.

j0428495
j0428495

41 Reviews for Brian Price Wedding Entertainment

Kelly Clark · Married on 08/10/2019

Brian is the BEST!

Our wedding was amazing for many reasons, but one of the most prominent was DJ Brian Price! We ended up extending our reception by an hour because everyone was having so much fun dancing along to the tunes curated by Brian! He was very chill about the whole thing and kept the party going without hesitation. He was so much fun to work with and extremely open to our ideas and likes/dislikes. He started playing a song at one point and realized it wasn’t totally our vibe and changed it seamlessly. He also does an awesome job moving the party along and making sure you have plenty of time for all of the little details you planned for. If you’re looking for a wedding DJ in the Youngstown area-STOP! You won’t find anyone better than Brian! He also did an awesome monogram for us that really made it feel like it was our wedding. I’ve never danced so much in my life and I’m going to remember those moments forever! Thank you Brian!

Sent on 08/24/2019

Kelsey · Married on 10/06/2018

Excellent Service

Brian did an absolutely excellent job!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Erin and Justin · Married on 08/18/2018

Brian was one of the best decisions of our wedding. We are still getting compliments on how awesome he was... and it went way beyond the music. I remember one phone call, before the wedding, when Brian went over the pronunciations of names of people in the wedding. We were so impressed because it was such a small detail... but important to Brian because he wanted everything to be just perfect. Another thing that really impressed us was when he took time out of his schedule to come to the rehearsal (the day before) and do a practice run of the ceremony. He did it just to make sure he wasn't missing anything. And if you are worried about getting people out of their seat and dancing... don't. Even my grandma was shaking her butt... and that's something I can't unsee! Our dance floor was packed all night. He truly made our wedding day extra magical... The very last picture, my wife and I took that night, was with Brian :)

Sent on 08/27/2018

Brian Price Wedding Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 500.00

• MMG Photography
    MMG Photography Wedding Photographers

Brian is one of most highly recommended djs for your wedding day! He is professional, experienced and knows how to keep the party going. I get excited when I know Brian is going to be the dj at an event I'm working, because it means it's going to be a great day!

• Youngstown, 44512 See on map